/balk/

slow edition

old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uYuSKrBzF3I
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3680867/ISIS-offers-50-000-reward-head-Bulgaria-s-migrant-hunter-Vigilante-terrorises-refugees-Turkish-border-sport-finds-targeted-jihadis.html
david-zbiral.cz/cyrillicof.zip
dafont.com/zamolxis.d1393
vocaroo.com/i/s0m8PQ2kHsNa
youtube.com/watch?v=bgeG7XU7nU4
youtube.com/watch?v=8tnmHIKOL2o
youtube.com/watch?v=ElVKqTDUKdo
youtube.com/watch?v=v_a0-WNMn24
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3679073/Husband-beats-wife-live-reality-TV-Serbia.html
join.skype.com/yqjbacXeuv3D
vocaroo.com/i/s1JCC5AxOFs4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HELENA
E
L
E
N
A

I had an Albanian chick in university that looked like that, curly hair, sweet bod.

>sofiacucкs will defend this
AXAXAXAXAXAXA

it's pretty sick, I don't know what being a sofianec has to do with this though.

188.173.32.228:27015

CS 1.6
We are 500 online

>I don't know what being a sofianec has to do with this though
>what's a license plate

It really means absolutely nothing.

Posting early Geri-Nikol, because fucking Slavi and BTV don't post on Youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=uYuSKrBzF3I

Dr.VitalCs.Ro:27015

let's play some DR lads

I just realised our bishop may be the regent of the see of the galatians(or atleast a large part of Turkey)

Anyone up for it?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3680867/ISIS-offers-50-000-reward-head-Bulgaria-s-migrant-hunter-Vigilante-terrorises-refugees-Turkish-border-sport-finds-targeted-jihadis.html

>dailymail.co.uk
Those guys are one of the chief reasons the UK will cease to exist, and an example of how bad journalism fucks mothers. I would not put too much trust in their opinion.

Haven't opened it yet but I bet its either the new alban skenderaj song or the new samanta song

>new samanta song
yup

Does anyone here know a free old style Cyrillic font (like in the pic)? Google only leads me to fonts that I have to buy.

david-zbiral.cz/cyrillicof.zip

Got some kinda in that style, but for latin script, if you want:
dafont.com/zamolxis.d1393

thanks

>tfw got banned for insulting another culture for calling Romanians gypsy

Cucks, I dindu nuthin' wrong t b h.

Btw, gf ignores me for 2 days and I confronted her. She told me I'm being paranoid and stupid but I think of finishing it. I can't live with stress. She was too cute for a guy like me anyway.

Убијтe пeт, пa ниe ќe yбиeмe пo пeтcтoтини

Effendi, pls post a vocaroo sounding angry and aggressive.

My parents are sleeping tho. Can't wake them up. They will get angrier than my vocaroo.

cpбe нa вpбe

Btw cucks my right arm are full of scars and blood. I drank vodka with my friend who came back from Odessa and while walking around I fell off. It was embarassing t b h.

vocaroo.com/i/s0m8PQ2kHsNa

Effendi, you never told us where you live. Istanbul, Trapezond, or Anatolia?

isis will pinko the dinko

здp мoмичe, тoвa cъм aз, твoятa вaгинa

youtube.com/watch?v=bgeG7XU7nU4

Дa ми гo лижиш кypoв мaкeдoнcки!

Иcтopиятa пoмни, бpaтчeд.

хaхa eй бългapчe иди дa ce изкъпeш дa видиш кaтo пaднe мpъcнaтa вoдa кaкъб cи oтдoлy!

youtube.com/watch?v=8tnmHIKOL2o

youtube.com/watch?v=ElVKqTDUKdo

although I don't know why they are singing "кpoткo ягнe" we used to drink that as "вaклo ягнe" when we were young and drunk

aбe ти явнo нe cи cъpбин кaтo пoвeчeтo aктивни фиpoмcки пocтъpи

youtube.com/watch?v=v_a0-WNMn24
site ve mrzam pod ednakvo vrbite malku povekje

It is true, we did not deliver.

I harbored hopes you had drowned in malaka-land, serbfriend.

You cant sink in salt water.

Next time, put your head underwater, and inhale.

tri moreta life hack

I fell asleep in 2 pm and I woke up an hour ago and now my head is spinning and hurts wtf am i supposed ot do someonhe help me

Take an Aspirin

It will relax your anal muscles.

What will its effects be on my sleep deprivation?

Have serbian men no balls?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3679073/Husband-beats-wife-live-reality-TV-Serbia.html

Serbcucks scorn us, they prefer to be bullied by Croats in /ex-yu/.

how was it?

Some post regularly here.
I'm on vacation in Italy.

t. Euflag

It should help with your headache as for sleep deprivation I don't think there's much you can do.

should relief some of this shitshow

thanks

When will you troll pol again, eufaggot?

Jel puši neko flejvor pljus.
Probao danas od ortaka, i morao kupim paklu. Nijedna cigara me nije ovako jebala u mozak, strašna hemija. Ima nešto bolje? I jel još neko puši ovo njesra, realno će mi bude vikend cigara jer je prljavih 310 dinara.

Fuck this is not exyu.

Hey /balk/ don't forget to join the Sup Forums Skype Chat

>why does this exist
For memes and for people on Sup Forums to connect on an international level

>why should I join
To make friends cause I know you people don't have any, also to get out of your national circlejerk

join.skype.com/yqjbacXeuv3D

Shitposting is permitted, not only permitted but encouraged, please keep it Sup Forums related but I really don't care

Remember, be nice and no bullying your Sup Forumsernational friends
Posting in English is encourage but you can also post in non English if that's more comfortable

This is not int skype chat. It's a gay nigger minecraft chat.

>Skype
Get on with the program, grandpa, all cool kids use Discord now.

vocaroo.com/i/s1JCC5AxOFs4

Rate my serbian ploxie

bzzzzt

ex-yu and the greek thread should be deleted and everyone should just post here

Qeq

sup, dirty selyak. I wonder whether there are other generals that do not use english

>wake up
>bed is full of blood
>arm is scarred because I was angry and drunk after arguing with gf and fell on my ass

What a way to start a weekend t b h.

Typical turk cockroach

Rude t b h. I feel sad.

good morning roachboi
Good Morning lads.
>tfw car broke down and i couldnt go to the beach today

Ti amaksi?

Maybe lay off the booze and get your emotional shit together

Guys guys, all the gdp memes are true. South Italy is poorer than Sofia basically in terms of everything except communist heritage. Were moving forward guys

The greek thread never lasts more than 1 month anyway

euflag, it's lovely, tho. castles, food.

>he wants more serves and crvats in he thread
>he wants more zlovenes
>he wants bosnian flags in his thread

>Want to play Pokemon Go
>Have acute autism and afraid some gopnik will mug me if I stroll through the wrong parts of Cluj

>Pokemon Go
>POKEMON
Of all the chinese cartoons you could watch, you decided to be a fan of fucking pokemon.

xaxaxaxa you subhuman fucking aspie

It's a game you fucking turk

You're not gonna get underage weeb pussy. Might as well play or watch something better.

>Cluj
t. violator in serie

Yes, but im shocked about the poorness and all the trash. FULL of Romanians here, are there any left in Romania itself?

Arthas my son, you are man now.

yuo must chose
all of eastern kingdoms
or being pawn for legion

Will you pick butiful Jaina, or this helmet in a block of ice?

>ayoo ma nigga fukkkin serbshits rekt our Yugoslavia Ustashe dindu nuthin wrong them Orthodox white serbs keepin us down they poisend Tito we wuz Yugoslavs and shieeet nigga

Where are the croatian anons at?

>>>/ex-yu/

In Dallas shooting at cops t b h.

Why are they so edgy that they need a general like that? They are fucking balkans too.

day 7 of only eating salads and chicken

report: still fat but slowly getting there

also shat up a storm this morning, probably due to the boozing last night

kek

> They are fucking balkans too
tell that to a slovene to make him butthurt

How much do you spend a day for food?

you should exercise too, do some push ups and reduce your alcohol consumption, my dear diasporafriend

Also running.

Can't lose weight like you wish that way. Eat low callory but good food in small partions all through day.

Consume lots of water. Forget snacks and replace them with fruits in considerable amounts and exercise. Good luck cuck, but even after your body changes, bitches won't change. They are sent by Satan to trick our minds.

Most of girls are evil's agents in disguise while 5 percent or something are nice ones to raise a family with.

Beware.

depends, if I stick to supermarket food, I can get by on 7-8 euro a day. You can get 500g of chicken fillet for like 3.50 from Lidl if you really need to pinch pennies

I'll do the 100 pushup program. I occasionally run 5km on the treadmill but it's incredibly tedious even with music.