WORK

What does g/ do for living ?

NEET around. That's about 90% of this board covered already.

Programmer.

Incredible I know.

Memes

Nothing. Getting my 40$ per month scholarship, being autistic on my arch, waiting for the ww3 to come.

Shill for Intel.

Cakes

PhD student

NEET.

Project manager. One of those jobs which exists solely for one or two particular personality types. All relevant skills could be classed under common sense and basic organization. And with how I set up my tools and resources, I've already automated myself out of a job without my employer noticing.

NEET.

Son of the President of the USA. AMA.

Hospital billing

ask your dad if he is going to nuke nk

Help desk/admin for a cleaning, maintenance, and security company.

>AMA
Хyи coceшь? Бoчкy дeлaeшь?

Sit on my ass shitposting on Sup Forums

I'm gonna nuke your mom tonight

SAP software consultant. Software is complex, projects can have political drama (not like republican v. democrat but different parties on the project blaming each other and making power plays) and the travel can get to you, but the pay is very nice, eating out at restaurants too (especially if you're not a good cook or want to save money on food - restaurant meals during travel are reimbursed by company), free vacations from the hotel/airline/rental car points is a plus, and of course, that fat paycheck.

Not if I nuke her first

I'm a Nigerian prince.

>SAP
How/where did you learn? I hear it's a clusterfuck but that firms stupid enough to use it are desperate for people like you with the knowledge.

Mutually Assured D

Could you clean my anus?

Depends on your last meal(s).

Got an internship at SAP and then a full time offer, then they taught me.

дa

VLAD! I TOLD YOU TO STAY IN THE BASEMENT

Straight to the source. Well done.

I stack boxes on pallets

Roast beef (4 pounds).

Fuck you Dmitry!

Heavy Construction

Network security admin.

Suck dicks

Deliver pizza. I've made $1460 in cash so far in August.

Worked like fucking 70 hours in a week though. Fucking 11am to 12am shifts on the weekend.

NEET waiting for something life changing to happen like in my chinese cartoons

Product Marketing Manager.

I do everything you can imagine except actually program our product. Its a nice job as I can diversify My skillset.

I move tables and chairs all day for meetings at a big investment firm. Going to study for the Windows Server MCSA so I can GTFO

IT Manager
>Staff of 40 under me
>Responsible for international IT-operations in about 35 countries
>Wear suite and tie erryday
>Been on Sup Forums and Sup Forums(/new/int/) for over 10 years

Same

are you my boss?

I work as a freelance graphic designer. Currently working on a festival, a pitch for a big software company (working with an ad agency), and the packaging and website for a pretty big band.