Why did linus get so fucking cringy lately?

Why did linus get so fucking cringy lately?

amd sponsorship

>lately

YouTube counsels its partners on how to maximize impact on the site. In part it's an honest attempt to help the channels attract advertisers because the site obviously gets a hefty cut. However it's also more of a veiled threat. Play by the rules or you'll mysteriously get left behind by the algorithms which drive site suggestions and search ranking.

because what you consider cringy is what sells the most to normies.

remember that right now RGB LEDs are on mot MoBos because they sell better when they do.

>lately

why are you watching Youtube shills? is your life that depressing?
and what's worse, you're discussing shills on Sup Forums. for fuck's sake, kid, get a fucking hobby.

>lately
>lately
>lately
>lately
>lately

>friend recommends linus
>decide to watch one of his WAN videos
>one of his sponsors are crisps or some shit
>Oh my god they're so good but sooo~ spicy!
>they talk for 10 minutes straight about these crisps
>begin talking about the topics they prepared
>5 minutes later linus goes for the spicy one
>conversation derails back to the crisps for another 10 minutes as linus needs to get a drink
LinusTT discussion should really go to /ck/

the first time i saw this guy was YESTERDAY, when i was searching for videos on quantum computers.

Couldn't withstand the cringe.

I'm dead now.

I suspect he has been recently raped.

lol

idk

He was always cringy. You just grew up.

money got to his head. happens to the best of us.

>lately
lel

Lol

>lately

He's definitely gotten worse over the last... I dunno... few months? I was never a regular viewer, but he went from catering to normies a couple of years ago to YELLING SLOWLY like he's trying to explain things to a 6-year old with severe ADHD. It really is getting next to impossible to sit through his videos anymore.

He's accelerating to lindsay lohan level burnout status. You can sense it. I sorta feel bad for him... You get this feeling that he kicks his dog after a set whereby he has to act like a puppet with the business side of things stuck up his ass.

Ugh cringe xD

So cringe

Le cringed so hard it this cringe

>lately

>lately
it's always been not just cringy but fucking trash
perhaps you're just growing up finally

Because as a business man he's looking at the analytics and getting worried. He needs to go lower than the low to attract more dregs. Look at Tech Nigger. Nearing 5Mil subscribers yet does the same box label reading. What gives? You make it in this world by emulating success so maybe he will start saying "dope" and dye Luke black.