/Guts/

Ctrl+f /guts/ =no results
Needs more /guts/

Other urls found in this thread:

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811352048&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-PCPartPicker, LLC-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID=
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Off to a dog shit start i see.

Good thing this thread will die in the next two hours

not even gonna bother posting my shit

fuck you. let this thread die for 6 months or so.

Found the Macfag

How do I sell my case so I can get the new fractal fractal case

you put it up for sale

Just post ya PC or Mac guts idoit.
Also the "dog shit" claim is vauge nonsence unless we can see you're one.

Be nice

sell it on ebay. then buy a new one.

I removed my Ram water black because you guys made fun of me.
I hope ur happy

Here are mine; please rate but be gentle, i'm a very unstable

>tfw making a new build
>cant wait to post in these threads

any cable management tips?
gonna be getting this case
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811352048&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-PCPartPicker, LLC-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID=

wtf who the fuck cares what these stupid fucking dweebs say, if you're spending that much for water cooling (which the performance to price ratio is....well you know, retarded) fuck it dude, go all out, balls to the wall

looks good

7700k/1070, silent pc

what case is this it looks cozy as fuck

Fractal Design Nano S.

Honestly I'm surprised this build is quiet given the Lian Li case is shit for airflow.

CABLE TIES
PATIENCE

I paid $140 for the case how much do you think I can get?

460X

>tfw this is your main computer
>tfw you dont see it anymore as you sit the whole day in your bed while playing mass effect on a tv

>&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-PCPartPicker,%20LLC-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID=
All of this was unnecessary. Check your links next time.

Not a lot unfortunately. It's tough to sell cases since they're an expensive bitch to ship.

Why do you run such a powerful GPU on such shitty screens? You might consider 144Hz or 4K, this GPU is overpowered. I would also switch to at least six cores.

As someone with blue led peripherals, I think that looks pretty qt than desu

Shipping isn't that much anymore. Its idiots who throw boxes away, now you need to go out buy a box and wrap it up good so it doesn't get damaged in the shipping process. Thats at least $5-10 alone. Also assuming you have all the original parts with no damaged you won't take much of a hit on the sell price. It'll be easier to dump on craigslist unless you can sell it like new.

R8/H8

sup

>Athlon II X4 620
>4GB RAM
>Gigabyte GA-MA770-US3
>Radeon R7 240 2GB
>AVerMedia AVerTV M733
>Windows 7 x64

what year do you live in?

2017,why?

I hate having hundreds of LEDS and all that bullshit in my PC. Hence why I am using simple stuff. Gets the job done and looks simple. Also hate having the PSU on the bottom, rear or anything else than top.

I just got the GPU a few days ago, getting a 144hz to go with it in a couple days from now

Well if it works well enough for your needs it's fine. Saying that, there is a sublime beauty to using an ssd coupled with a modern, fast processor.

it looks fucking ridiculous. I get not wanting leds and shit, but that just looks so fucking early 2000s tier

Meh. I never really enjoyed seeing all these "GAYMAN" motherboards all around. In fact I miss the early i7 days, when X58 and DFI were around. Yes, DFI did make the funny looking Lanparty and Infinity motherboards, but at least they're not that disgusting. Anything in these days that is performant sadly screams of "dark edgy shit" and is usually used for status: "oh look at me, i am so rich and none of you will ever afford this or an iphone 8S" and the such kind.

This is also an reason for which I usually go with mechanic HDDs. You're not going to believe it but I'd take a 300GB (or bigger, depending on availability) WD Velociraptor over a SSD.

>early 2000s
I'm pretty sure the Athlon II X4 came in 2007-8.

I still don't get what do people like to these big ass towers that have wire management holes, bottom mounted PSUs and all that. Seriously, I've successfully done wire managment even in the crappiest early or late 2000's case (from various systems, prebuilt or not - NO HPs or anything like that though) and I pretty much liked the result.

This, and all these cases with black metal inside them scream of "look at how much of a edgelord I am, it's who I am" unlike normal 2004-2008 cases.

Hate me how much you want, but I still think these lower end PC cases (and yes, I've seen kinds of these cases as new as 2014-15 sold in here.) are much better than all these fancy and pricey cases you find on the market and much more simplier.

Anyways, just my 2 cents.

You're speeding up the spyware, silly winfags.

>460X
NOT BAD FOR A GLASS CASE.

doesn't breath much at all so much sure you got blower GPu's in there unless you like housefires.

since its glass i would sell it for the same price if it reminds undamaged and you have the orginal packaging.
otherwise 20% less should be okay.

you can just skip all that with LED's the Intel ones can be turned off on gigabytes third party software its a pain in the ass to find but it works.

Right but there is no privacy anymore as sad as that is. So why not just have the best.

doesn't look too bad.
Infact it looks just fine.
well done user.

6700k, gtx 1070, corsair 570x case

supaclean
Are you a larger computer that feeds this computer by regurgitating cables like some kind of momma bird decepticon?
fuck this is good weed.

haha, i know, need to snag a modular power supply from town

I actually prefer workstation over "gamer" designs, as they are often shitty. RGB is a nice function (You can't say anything against it, its better than any color and you can turn it off if you don't want lighting), but I don't want edgy metal designs or guns on my mainboard.

For the HDD part, this doesn't make sense. Even 10000 RPM drives are slow as shit compared to SSDs. 256 GB SSD cost less than 100 € nowadays. I've used a HDD as boot drive for a short duration again in my second PC, it was so horrible... HDDs are dead, except for massive data hoarding.

I had a HP prebuild with a top mounted PSU, the bottom one seems better to me, as the top mounters often don't have air intake or will breathe hot air from your components. Especially graphics cards dissipate a lot more heat since around 2007.

>massive data hoarding.
Well, that is something I do because I usually rip TV shows that are not easily available on the internet, or are available on crappy sites.

I moved all my HDDs into my HTPC, so I don't hear them but still have access from all devices. Also I don't need to buy expensive QNAP NAS as I can just add more drives if I want.
>2x 2 TB server HDDs for 20 € each

Is the Seagate Ironwolf 8 TB good? I also thought about the archive one, they say its slow but I only save 1080p and 4K movies on it and my 4 TB one is full.

I wanted that case so bad for years.

I got over it when I realized what a pile of dog shit it is. So few options, proprietary screws, shitty cooling.

How are your temps?

Freshly upgraded guts
Thank you craigslist

what?

I can't be the only one that thinks that white builds are so fucking ugly if not done correctly

You aren't alone. That build is literally pig slop.

Then again most builds iTT are disgusting gutter trash.

I got fucked by an MSI when I RMA'd my z170a sli plus. They sent me the wrong board twice, I kept this gaming m5 board, simply because I was tired of the nonsense, and it is technically a better board. That being said, it fucked my theme right up, and now my build looks half assed. Going to re install my AIO cooler, and swap out the cables for white/ black sleeved cables soon, not that it will help much.

thank you, would u be my gf

I had to modify the case because the airflow is pretty bad. Two 80mm Noctuas pointing towards the graphics card and I flipped the back panel upside down so the fan would point towards the graphics card as well rather than the motherboard.

7700k @ 4.8 Ghz never goes above 65C with my H100, 1080 GTX idles constantly around 45-50 C with the fans never running, never goes above 80C under load. Even with my fan profile, which has all my fans around ~1100 RPM

That said, the case cost me $300. Not worth it. Got it when tempered glass wasn't around at all, now everyone and their mom is making a case with glass panels and they're inexpensive compared to Jewian Li.

Still love the case but it'd probably shine more with a custom water cooling loop. Also having the power supply switch inside the case has dicked me more times than I can count.