CRT monitors were routinely ran at 75-85Hz in order to prevent eyestrain

>CRT monitors were routinely ran at 75-85Hz in order to prevent eyestrain
>Even shitty LCD screen could be overclcoked to 75Hz
>gaming monitors have gone from 75 to 120 to 144 to 165 to 240 and now 480Hz

>Chromium-based browsers are buggy at anything >60Hz
>Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 and Edge don't support anything higher than 60Hz either
How the fuck is this possible? Did everyone just forget 60Hz has NEVER been the standard for PC monitors? Edge straight up doesn't support >60Hz, and Chrome has minor stutters at high refresh rates. And that's on Windows, Chromium-based browser have ZERO support for 120Hz on Linux. Tried using Chrome and any other spinoff I could think of, NONE of them work. How the hell is this possible? Why are web developers so incompetent that they can't check for the actual refresh rate of the vsync'd monitor, and instead are hard-coded to 60?

Other urls found in this thread:

testufo.com
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNIKKF7Q5wA
blurbusters.com/480hz-monitor-at-blur-busters/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does she have cancer?

Oh, forgot to mention Firefox is the only browser that has great smooth scrolling at 120Hz or higher. Nothing else even comes close, especially on Linux.

No.
She's just anorectic. She looks super unhealthy.

She has one nice and juicy part.

i guess

Her dick?

Sadly not.

I've seen this webm 100 times before but I still don't know who this is.

Lol, almost no one ran crts above 60hz. Evey goddamn monitor in school,.library, dealership was stuck at 60hz.
Everyone tried pushing those shitty 14" monitors to 1024x768 @60hz cause they couldn't show higher. They could do 800x600 @90hz tho.

I had a Sony 21" monitor that could do 1280x1200 @120hz it was fantastic.

Are you sure, OP?
testufo.com
>Supported Browsers with VSYNC: Chrome (up to 120Hz+), FireFox 24+ (up to 120Hz+), IE 10+ (Limited to 60Hz).

That's a man, baby.

Well, what's his name?

His name was Brian, but he goes by Sarina Valentina nowadays.

>girl

It passed the UFO test for me but Chrome still stutters noticeably worse for me than Firefox.

thx brah
gonna do a google image search for Brian, that should do the trick

>tfw stuck in 60hz
>tfw no cheap IPS 16:10 144Hz+ FreeSync 10-bit HDR monitor

>She's just anorectic.
T. chubb fucker

if she had a baby it would break her legs

every monitor I owned was above 60hrz, they were all cheap prebuild bundle shitt too.

60 only really happened with lcds, and it was accepted because lcds can be ran at far lower refreshes without causing eyestrain.

Is that femanon?

Chances are she doesn't even get her periods anymore

Maybe he's using Linux? Chrome doesn't support above 60fps on Linux or on Windows if you have DWM disabled.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNIKKF7Q5wA

the homophobes in this thread are sickening.

Just down vote them.

>tfw no cheap IPS 16:10 144Hz+ FreeSync 10-bit HDR monitor
Not sure about other operating systems but HDR kinda looks like shit on Windows right now. It makes your desktop super not colorful.

thank u ms skeltal

>not liking STICC

What a cute boy.

Chromium based browsers have tweakable frame rate settings and vsync that can lock to any refresh rate. I think FireFox does too.

>anorectic
i WANNA FUCK THAT

If she was short she would be almost cute.
At that height you need some meat on your bones.
t. spooky scary skeleton

She looks way better in that video, happy, alive, not emo
good for her

>now 480Hz
source? no way is there a true 480hz monitor

There's only up to 240hz.

Found the Apple user.

Ms. Skelly will never get a BBC with that flat ass.

What if you overclock it?

blurbusters.com/480hz-monitor-at-blur-busters/
Technically it's just a prototype, but it works. It would be the first consumer 480Hz monitor. Technically there are faster ones used for scientific research but they're way too expensive for consumers.

Wish all women had the courage to look this good

I fucked a skinny chick like that once at burning man. They are so light to pickup, and I can literally put my hand around her waist, and pick her up, and fucking fuck her standing up from the back.

but tiny tits, and a undersized ass. cute tho.

I she twerking, I can't tell if she's twerking???? My penis is very concerned for her well-being.

Damn, Sup Forums turned be gay