Explain to me why this browser is a meme?

Explain to me why this browser is a meme?
>not sjw (Firefox)
>not sjw+botnet (Chrome)
>moderate page load speeds
>okay addon support (what more do you need than ublock o, umatric, https everywhere?)
>classic, very customizable layout

Very, very far behind in features and insecure. Exploitable, too.

I used the linux version for 15 minutes and felt it was slow as fuck. Like, miserably slow even compared to Firefox.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Botnet, is in fact, SJW/Botnet or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, SJW plus Botnet.

It's Firefox for people people stuck in 2004.

>it's not old, it's "classic"

Not going to even entertain the notion that waterfox is better.
It is compiled with the (((Intel))) C compiler

How is it exploitable. Many parts of the browser are regularly updated with newer FF source code.

I am in search for a new browser atm and I give every browser a chance (apart from botnet shit) using PaleMoon atm, you can make it look good with a click but damn its much slower than firefox or chrome not like 0.1 but images take like 1-2sec to load sometimes fucking unacceptable. I would use Opera its pretty ok but its horrendous bookmark option is just horrible. you only have a bookmark bar and if you actually have any sorted bookmarks it takes like 3 clicks to get to them and they this fucking bookmark sidebar is fucking shit tier. I don't understand how you would ever make bookmarks not 1 MAX 2 click via a simple icon like firefox or chrome does.

OP here. Yes I've noticed the speed is not up to par with others, but I think I'm willing to stick with it now at least until I find a browser that isn't SJW that actually works.
I don't use bookmark sidebars on any browser so can't comment there. I use the bookmark toolbar place right of the search/domain bar.

theres one major problem with it

It's painfully slow compared to chrome, ff nightly or brave

>brave
stop shilling this piece of ass

That's a RoTT-tier argument, it means nothing in an age where everything is compiled and/or assembled.

> implying shitty interfaces are a step forward

>Explain to me why this browser is a meme?
because the developer is a furry
other than that the browser is pretty good
By default it has more security settings on and it's free of google analytics

BE BRAVER FAGGOT!!

I'm not, actually its a piece of shit. A fast piece of shit compared to pale moon mind you but still shit nonetheless.

sadly true

I used it 2 years ago. But, some features that websites needed were missing. Is it better now?

>just install brave guys

it is not true you literal faggots go fuck back to mozilla

noticed, you said ff and nightly, but not ff beta. why?
how often does nightly crash?

>implying they arent chrome botnet users

A hidden gem kind of post

>pais platform
>ZERO FF add-on support

kys shll

Been using it for 2 days, not a single crash so far. I didn't use firefox before so I can't compare.

I heard it's made by literal FURRIES.

chromos don't fear the moon, it's the mozillafags that can't stand the success of a fork while they're hemorrhaging.

the founder (moonchild) is, the rest are just autistic assholes. however, unlike 99% of Sup Forums, they actually know what they're doing.

Furries >>> FBI >>> SJW

furry ok uninstalled that shit are there no mentaly healthy people in programming ?

>mentally healthy people
>in an industry that revolves entirely around looking at a screen for the entire day trying to get a bunch of binary switches to suck your dick
???

>look everyone we compiled firefox with gentoo ricer CFLAGS and called it something else, everyone please use it
lel

>i think this is all it take to make a fork
lel

slower an more bloated than ff 57+ and chromium. also "muh sjw" is not an argument when discussing software quality, believe it or not

>are there no mentaly healthy people in programming ?

considering a manchild compared a cushy desk job to a gulag no we don't

well technically it is

Turn on brave and it runs about 6 seperate processes and uses over a gig of ram with no pages opened.

No support for Tree Style Tabs.

>okay addon support
you mean literally no addon support at all?
You can't even use iMacros on that shit.

It is when the devs waste time removing every instance of "slave" from the source code.

seems to run just fine, slave or no slave

you're getting triggered over a word, who is the SJW now?

they could be jerking off 99% of the time instead of working on the browser for all I care
also I'm fairly sure they leave the search and replace work to shitty interns who would be otherwise useless