Buyers remorse thread?

Buyers remorse thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

thurrott.com/mobile/microsoft-surface/132728/consumer-reports-microsoft-surface-dead-last-reliability
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

your mum was far too hideous to photograph

feels good not having that dumb headphone port which breaks all the time replaced by comparably indestructible USB C or lightning

>Headphone port
>Breaks all the time
What the fuck?

he's using sarcasm

I'm not

It really did happen all the time with my iPhone, lint gets stuck inside and all kinds of shit can get in the way of proper contact

the adapters these phones come with now serve you an undeniable way to access the sound because if the damn thing ever breaks you can easily just buy a new one

>Bought a 1800x
>Should have waited for Threadripper

y

>Overpriced
>Screen has so much glare it's painful to look at it
>worst keyboard I ever used
>battery life is half of advertised

what was the battery life you expected?

what was the battery life they advertised (not the video 1080p test which they always say is the battery life)?

Are you serious?
I've never had one break on me in my life. I've got 18 year old tech with perfectly working 3.5mm ports.

could be the headphones but then that's still related to the port

heavy ports like on DAC/AMP are good though

I expected at least 10 hours. They advertised 13 hours when I bought it but they eventually changed the ads to something lower. It's more like 5 hours with basic web browsing.

On the other hand, my Acer Chromebook advertised 12 hours and in reality gets 13 hours.

Same as MacBook then?

Glad I stopped buying high end notebooks...

IDK man, no idea what you put your ports through but I've only suffered from pocket lint in my ports (charging and audio) at worst. Nothing worth physically removing the port from the device for in my opinion.

In fact, the 3.5mm port suffered less from pocket lint than the micro USB port ever did.

that advertise is with the i5 version using a 1080p screen and MOST IMPORTANTLY with wifi turned off watching a downloaded video on loop.

if you want real battery life always check notebookcheck.com where they will confirm that the battery life is something like 8 hours with the QHD i7 model, so perhaps you are getting less using the iris pro graphics version with QHD still.

what is your model? also yes google knows what the fuck it is doing with an OS unlike microshaft.

don't get me wrong micro USB is the most prone to breakage of them all, it's just USB C and lightning are so flawless that I almost want everything to go through it

The model is XPS 9343.

lel

you are literally talking about a model so different from the current one it's fucking devious that you didn't mention it, especially with the image you selected for your post being the latest model

of course the shit before skylake and 14nm will be battery life shite, before skylake the only way to get decent battery life was tumors like on thinkpads with over 99WH OF ASS AND PUSSY

the newest XPS 9360 even has a bigger battery over previous gens along with the massive battery life gains with kaby lake

They shouldn't have advertised 13 hour battery life. Even the chink brand was more honest than them.

Not that guy but my current phone's jack got loose today and started to fuck up the audio, in less than three months.

No fucking lenovo does it, everyone does it

since everyone does it you just can't get away with not saying the 1080p video battery life test because it makes your laptop look like shit when a normie compares them and sees the Dell magic 13 hour while oh boo hoo the thinkpad only gets 8 hours (real wifi standard test) battery life? pathetic!

Which phone?

>On the other hand, my Acer Chromebook advertised 12 hours and in reality gets 13 hours.

That's really just chromebooks man, they have to follow Google guidelines, they all have awesome battery life with the 720p 12inch display and atom processor running an extremely efficient linux distro

every wandows laptop gives misleading battery life estimates though they are at least precise, and with precision you can adjust for what the reality is with a modification of something like 5 hours below the claim each time

My t100ta running Windows 8 gets almost 10 hours battery life though.

lightning is gay but at this point i won't purchase a product if it doesn't have/use usb c

almost bought this but bought a macbook instead

i love the shit out of my macbook tho, my family preaches on dell because that is what we used for generations.

Same

I'm having the opposite of buyer's remorse.
But it's about my father and not buying a pack of condoms.

you had sex with your father? was he at least using archlinux?

Why would you fuck your own dad? That's gay.

>Buyers remorse thread?
Sure. This piece of shit.

thurrott.com/mobile/microsoft-surface/132728/consumer-reports-microsoft-surface-dead-last-reliability

What happened to yours? Did you return it?

Jokes on you, OP. I love my iPhone 7.

I'm using it now. Not for long tho... gonna sell it asap.

Also, I've regretted every one of my phone purchases in the last 5 years. They've all been unreliable chinkshit. I got advice mostly from Sup Forums too... I was basically buying $300-400 phones. In retrospect, they were not worth even half the price.

you love shit

What do you think about galaxy s8?

overpriced garbage for trendy hipsters

I've had the headphone socket fail in a LG shitphone, BlackBerry Q10 and Apple iPad air, it's a shit design

Alright, maybe Pixel phone?

>Pixel
quite possibly the biggest piece of shit right now.

You can always buy a raw headphone jack and solder it into your phone

Well then! What phone is good right now?

>good
>right now
pick one

Good

OP pic is USB-C not lightning you retard.

What the fuck were you doing to it? Must have been using it like a teenage white girl uses an iPhone...

my life