My Legal and Ethical Aspects of Engineering teacher is demonizing Julian Assange. What do Sup Forums?

My Legal and Ethical Aspects of Engineering teacher is demonizing Julian Assange. What do Sup Forums?

leak his emails to Julian

How? He did absolutely nothing wrong.

Challenge him into a debate

Ask him in class if he believes in government transparency. When he answers yes, call him a hypocrite

>telling the enemy ahead of time when and where we're going to attack

Hillary voter spotted

Just dont say anything and nod yes
Express your opinions after you finish his/her class
Aint worth an F for an opinion

According to my teacher, Assange was supposed to think of the consequences before the leaked the data.

Offend him by calling him "center-right" for not supporting "true heroes".

Ask him to elaborate why, then pick apart his (most likely) faulty logic.

support him.

This will not be the first time that one of your superiors has opinions differing from yours. You have more to lose than to gain by openly challenging gis ideals.

Punch him in the face and tell him he should have thought about the consequences before he said stupid shit.

If he still doesn't get it, punch him again.

Is your teacher a woman?

The enemy has spies and hackers that can match the US without a problem and can act more bravely.
China and Russia are ripping America apart currently - shutting down power grids, stealing military blueprints, etc.

what

He did think of the consequences, he knew this was going to happen. If he hadn't he'd be long, long dead.

I mean, you can discuss points, why is it so. Maybe you are just too retarded to base your opinion on facts and can't really debate. Then just sit with your pie-hole closed and listen as a little scared girl.

Assange isen't even in charge of Wikileaks anymore, he's being held house arrest in a colombian embassy.

>China and Russia are ripping America apart currently
More like Congress is willing to rip America apart over by starting a new Cold War with Russia, because proxy wars with Russia and regime change in the Middle East just aren't enough for those gluttonous bastards and the people they get their money from.

Tell him it was worth the risk to expose the bastards that run our gov'ts, because the people have the right to know what our public officials are doing in an open and free society.

*Ecuadorian
But, doesn't he still work with them ala a proxy from the embassy though?

No, Wikileaks isn't run by one guy, also the leaks were released to the press to be reviewed.

Was about to say. He thought about the consequences and went and did it.

OP your teacher sounds about as informed on Julian Assange as any other normies. I dread the fact that they force kids to go through these bullshit mandatory morality classes in CS/Engineering.

Either take a proper philosophy course in ethics and logic or fuck off. Logic should be easy as fuck for any programmer too.

Suicide.

Zone him out?
Consider taking less retarded courses/instructors?
Open your laptop and make this thread?

> non-tech teacher demonizing assange
why am I not surprised

Bash that nigger's head with a heavy brick.

In all seriousness, though, there's no good reason to give a shit what your instructors say outside the ciriculum. Have the discussions with your peers, not some asshole who put up with eight years of conditioning to earn 40-50K a year.

The professor need his job to support his family. Don't be so selfish.

>40-50k a year
>forgetting that they get like half the year off
>and they get to fuck college-age girls regularly
there are perks to being a teacher

Do you want a good grade? School is just a test to see if you're good at doing what you're told.

t. someone who didn't learn anything in school

Yes he does. He is their publisher and still holds a key role in their operations.

>forgetting that they get like half the year off
This nigger is 100% confirmed working summers what.
>and they get to fuck college-age girls regularly
Tenure cannot save you from this.

>This nigger is 100% confirmed working summers what.
What do you mean "what"? Some universities start Fall semester about this time.
>Tenure cannot save you from this.
Save you? what.

And the government should have thought of the consequences before corrupting itself, partaking in universally reprehensible black ops, spying on everyone and everything, etc.

It will be a great day indeed when America as a nation implodes.

and the rest of the developed world with it

Assange is a journalist and has to inform. It's the people who did the bad thing being leaked who should have avoided the actions

>and the rest of the developed world with it
We survived the USExit from the TPP.
We'll just sit Trump out and talk to whatever's left.

According to my teacher, journalists should have done their jobs.

Why do u think that u muricans are so important? kek