Why do gaming laptops look like shit?

Why do gaming laptops look like shit?
>inb4 get a pc, build a pc, etc.

because they aren't really meant to be mobile and other people aren't supposed to see them

they are designed to sit on a gaming manbaby's desk its whole life

Because you're only looking at the ones that look like shit

They don't. you're just a minimalist fag

get a pc, build a pc, etc.

To make them fashionable, unique and appealing as possible. They like people to be able to spot their device from across a room with ease, it helps with brand identity and loyalty. Razer and Apple have done well with this, these brands are so well known and have such loyalty because of their image. Everybody recognizes their devices instantly.

My Razer Blade with 4k display does not have that problem.

Why does shit look like shit?

That looks like absolute garbage.

The razed gaming laptops look amazing. On par with the aesthetics of a MacBook even

It's not advertised as a "gaming" laptop. It's for medium content creation and multi-media use. Thing costs too much anyway.

>has shit taste

>thinks carrying around a battlestation is a good idea

why post an image of wendel? what sort of fucking mental illness is this? are you pretending to talk in someone else's voice? do you think it's funny or smart? i'd fucking like to smash you in your stupid head with a hammer

>Most like the lovechild of an F-150 and a tank.
>Focus on the "gamer" aesthetic instead of practical
>Can't carry it around or bring it to school without looking like a faggot
>Should focus on a more minimalist design like razer
Razer maked some sketchy design choices, but fuck man.

>thinks threatening people on the internet works

>threatening
>not just letting you know you're absolutely retarded and autistic

>maked
found the street shitter

don't care, plays everything i want to without throttling or melting. Best build quality i've seen in a windows laptop.

I hope you take that Razer blade to your wrists.

>"do you think it's funny or smart? i'd fucking like to smash you in your stupid head with a hammer"
>blind and stupid

>pays 2 grand for a laptop
>might as well use a macbook pro

>anime
>ifunny watermark
>saying someone else has shit taste
top wew

$1200 for the FHD model, never claimed it was the best price/performance ratio. Building a desktop will always be the better value, but i wanted a nice machine to take to campus. Would gladly get rid of my 4690k + 290 and use this as my main machine.

Who are you quoting?

Yes it does.

>actually considering that a threat and not just seeing it as something you deserve
really, go kill yourself you hysterical fuck. i bet you slap yourself in public and call the cops while you're arguing with someone

that's what i like about my inspiron, nice understated look

This guy's retarded

>starts an argument over a random dude on the internet

Basement dweller is finally putting on his big boy pants

that was actually a great machine for sub $800 when it came out.

Lit ports are fucking sexy. No fumbling in the dark. Needs USB C though.

Dude they're not lit they're colored that way
Also it has thunderbolt

"Gaming" laptops are such a waste.

As it is, most laptops are built like shit and don't last all that long. The idea of a laptop is to be portable but because it has a beefier processor and graphics card, it's going to have a shorter battery life. Break out the power cable. Plus these laptops are heavier too. Just shitty overall. If you are going to get something heavy that's always tethered to a socket then you might as well just build a real desktop.

Expect anything with the "gaming" label to be wicked more expensive. Plus, such products tend to have edgy designs on them, as if such designs are a sign of their quality.

Some gayming desktop cases look just as shit or even worse, but at least you get to pick the case.

I've got a Cleavo laptop that looks basically normal aside from the Zoostorm branding on the top of it. I could have got it without it through a different company but it would have cost more. It's pretty good for day to day and can play world of warships on low and that's all I wanted really.

>Why does something marketed to 14 year olds and 30 year old manchildren with too much disposable income look like shit
Gee whiz boss, you tell me

If this gets a Raven Ridge update, I'm so getting this

If you need anything more than a 1050 or 1050 Ti on the go, which most new 15 inch laptops have, then you're a retard who needs to build a desktop.