Welcome to the botnet.

no i meant with their company culture

Are you fucking retarded?

Women and liberalism

Your birth

but it was good for so long

was it when they changed CEOs?

smartphones

Google is a corporate and its only goal is to please its shareholders. The people running it are 100% smarter than you.
The problem is not Google, the problem is the western world.

They're an ad company. It was always, from the start, impossible for it to go right.

Google's policies don't necessarily reflect the personal opinions of its leaders (and certainly not those of its employees). The policies exist to maximize revenue. Do you think the managers aren't aware that transgender nigger feminists are generally not as good as straight white males in engineering? Of course they know this, but they keep it to themselves. Being "diverse" is valuable from a PR perspective, they did the math and they chose to go with the public opinion. The problem is the strong shift in public opinion in favor of "diversity", Google is really just a symptom. Now they're selling diversity, if slavery was a popular idea among their shareholders they would sell slavery. Hell, they would sell their own mothers for a few billions of dollars. Don't hate the player, son. Political correctness is just good for business.

They are an ad company through and through and they never diversified beyond their core business. They tried to but maintain shit tier hiring practices which are all the rage in the valley and thus slowly degraded w.r.t to visionary minds capable of ushering in new reaches for the company. The only big fork beyond search is : Android OS. It was an acquisition. It almost failed because they literally only hand a handful of people working on it in release in the early stages. I'm not joking.

The big issue here is their hiring practices. If you've ever gone through them, you'd know what I'm talking about. The valley's hiring practices are dominated by a static and stupid academic focused rubric that achieves idea-share stagnation. Slap misguided liberalism and group think into the mix and you arrive at where we are today.

There are tons of slashdot articles. Tons of ycombinator posts whereby people have been highlighting these fundamental flaws for years. Nobody listens. So, you eventually face the piper and your company hits headwinds. Now, the government has stepped in and is likely going to start choking the shit out of the various tech titans. They brought this on themselves and failed to listen to visionaries and reasoned people. So, now they're going to get their shit pushed in, trimmed down in size, and new entrants who chose to do it right will begin eating their lunch.

They could change this possibility but they chose not to. They'll be approached by someone with ideas set on the future and they either wont fund it, acquire them, or hire them. So, they fall behind into the shadows of history as did all former high on the hog companies that forgot how to look forward and began regressing. A new google will replace them just as they initially ate the lunch of titans who were asleep at the wheel.

You write a fucking novel and choose to abbreviate "with regards to"?

Their existence to begin with.

Any incorrect points? if not, move right the fuck along champ

This.

What have they ever asked you to pay for? If you're not paying for something, and you aren't being subsidized by someone else who IS paying (like protonmail), then YOU are the product.

It would only make sense, that on a long enough time line, a userbase that is made up entirely of products would be dehumanized due to hubris. It's happened you Yahoo, it's happened to MySpace, it's beginning to happen to Google, and it almost happened to facebook once when they changed the format of the pages in 2007, and will likely happen if they ever change shit up in a major way again (which is unlikely to happen).

Thats not true
If it was google would not have had their CEO fly back from vacation and lecture every employee they own
Corporate cultures frequently become cultlike, and socjus is very good at being a cult subject, or a cult itself

>but it was good for so long
LMAO
>literally got its starting sniffing your emails
>dis wuz gud anonz!

>If you're not paying for something, and you aren't being subsidized by someone else who IS paying (like protonmail), then YOU are the product.
This is why zeronet needs to take off ASAP. If more people actually had to pay for the content they consume, majority would stop visiting sites like buzzfeed, twitter, and this hellhole.

>Political correctness is just good for business.
It's because off weak faggots like you we are at this point, kill yourself you integrity lacking weak faggot

If we payed for our shit in the begining would Google be as powerful as they are today?

Nope. They would have zero ad money, internet advertising wouldn't be some major billion dollar industry, they would have no ad money to cover the costs of platforms like Youtube and G+, and in general javascript wouldn't be so hated desu

>What went wrong?
When Sergei's parents didn't abort him.

you stopped asking jeeves

They put POOINTHELOO who can't even speak english in charge.

We can get more money for targeted advertising therefore we need to know about everything you do, say, think, eat, shit, or fuck, and every place you go to do it.

that's sort of a stylistic thing, you'd know if you read more.

Nonwhites and women were given power over the White and Jewish men doing all of the actual success stuff

Y2K

>western world
>stock based public companies

I'm a western capitalist, and I would never go public if I can avoid it. Fuck shareholders. If someonen wants to invest they need to trust the decisions I'm making and not mess with the way my company is run.