That aren't completely cucked

Other urls found in this thread:

twit.tv/shows/security-now
grc.com/groups/securitynow:30954
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Landuke was so cute.
-
Late Night Linux podcast.
I like how informal and bullshit free it is.
One of the hosts is Ikey (the creator of Solus OS).

Terry A Davis

i love marc maron!

twit.tv/shows/security-now

Twit is an utter mess at this point. The old Screensavers were cute because, in spite of the fact that Screensavers was historically always just one big, glorified advertisement, it captured a lot of significant moments in the history of tech from a unique perspective, much like Computer Chronicles.

But it's just disgusting watching all their shows now. I don't doubt Leo's intelligence, but he just clearly doesn't care, and it really shows in the content, because some of the content is just so blatantly ignorant and pedestrian. It's revolting to watch. Like a relative who is slowly succumbing to dementia.

Luke Smith for Linux 'tism

>Landuke was so cute.
ikr

As an added thought: Chris Prillo. What a pathetic guy he is. It's just amazing how some men can manage to never change, never grow, always be the same. He hopped on the YouTube train before everyone else did, and somehow managed to still fail. He was the first person to start really streaming, and then he failed. You watch any of his videos, and it's just so obvious how much of an empty, soulless husk he is of the person he once was.

His whole career is just one laughable self-parody. I've never seen someone who's so unironically, unpessimistically engrossed in ''nerd culture" the way he is. I think a lot of popular media has distorted the image of what just exactly a ''nerd" (by which I mean in the superficial sense, like people who read superhero comics and watched Stargate fanatically, not in the way that you might use the word interchangeably with ''otaku" or something) means, with shows like The Big Bang theory, creating this kind of illusion that having a mental condition like Aspergers means that you do in fact have the capacity to empathise but rather it's, like, disguised behind a facade or something that is conveniently revealed at the climax of the story. Nerd culture is just shameless, soulless consumerism. Beyond that, it's the consumption of just totally vapid things to show off to totally vapid people. You could be reading a book, watching a good film, visiting a museum, but instead, this subhuman is somehow satisfied with action figures.

I mean, Prillo is a complete and utter wastoid. He named his daughter fucking Jedi. I know we say this a lot as a pejorative in a kind of hyperbolic way, but this man is the epitome of ''nu-male".

>jewtube
>cucked
why can't you people speak like a normal adult being for just one day. Fucking retards.

pic related. Surprise, surprise; the man has yellow fever.

Seconded
I enjoy Luke's videos myself, probably my favourite at the moment but sometimes he doesn't post too often

Applied Science
L1
Lunduke
Simonschreibt

LUKE SMITH
U
K
E

S
M
I
T
H

To be honest, cuck is the new fag. My 13 year old brother uses it constantly

linus tech tips

hak5 is pretty decent
LAS and Jupiter broadcasting stuff for generalist tech stuff

The Babbage for general sci/tech

Any podcasts for infosec people?

>infosec
I used to watch computerphile but man has that shit fallen off

FLOSS Weekly is better.

I like Lunduke to some extent, but I hate how consumerist the show is. Its like any tech show, talking about this and that piece of hardware we don't really need but should for some reason buy, buy, buy, consume, consume, consume. The software talk there is ok, though.

That podcast another 6 months tops

grc.com/groups/securitynow:30954

GeekNights lol