Why do AMD fanboys get so massively angry when you tell them you accept Ryzen is good...

Why do AMD fanboys get so massively angry when you tell them you accept Ryzen is good, but you're still buying a 8700K instead?

>Why do AMD fanboys
>fanboys

You've answered your own question.

Where did you find this imaginary fanboy that gets pissed about a CPU that's not even released yet? We don't know anything about the 8700K other than rumors.

I have a 1700 and love it, but no fanboyism.

Is the price of the 8700K expected to be the same as the 7700K? If so that'd be a pretty good deal for gamers and streamers.

And hopefully the MoBos are backwards compatible.

But knowing Intel, both are pretty unlikely. I mean the production costs obviously risen with higher cores of the same architecture, and I don't think they'll want to reduce their margins

They *have* tu reduce their margins if they want to stay competitive.
Especially on mobile though, where their 15w chips will be 2x bigger. They have already given up on this.

I'm buying Intel because I don't play vidya and just need a PC to consume, edit, encode, shitpost. The Intel iGPU are good enough for that. Those retards at AMD all assume we're all gaymers that need a dedicated GPU, overpriced ones at that.

weak bait

>encode
>on a 7700K
apex kek good shitposter.

They won't decrease their margins because it would make a bigger dent in their quarterly reports than losing market share to Ryzen. Ryzen is selling well but OEMS are still all using Intel. The enthusiast market is nothing in comparison. Even today in the enthusiast market there are countless hordes of retards buying 4 core i5's.

>buying before benches
8700K is most likely gonna be like 450-500 bucks too

Why would someone that doesn't play gaymes need a dedicated GPU? And why doesn't AMD include an iGPU with HDMI 2.0 and can decode 10bit 4k 60fps hevc?

There aren't any valid arguments to justify purchasing an Intel CPU over Ryzen, so Intel fanboys are attacking the people who buy Ryzen instead.

/thread

389 i think, same as 7800

>he thinks intel is going to price themselves out of the market after ryzen/threadripper has completely wiped out literally any reason to buy any intel chip
You sure are fucken stupid.

>he thinks Intel has run out of bullets to shoot itself in the foot with

they would have just lowered the price of their Kaby Lake stuff
they know gaymers and fanboys will still buy it

You know sure as shit I'm going to buy it son. You can sign me right up for that 5Ghz, 6 core 7700K train, I need muh gaymen performance.

>5Ghz 6 core
Got your delid kit and custom loop ready? Even then, it might still not be enough. A lot of 7700K's had trouble hitting 5 GHz.

8700k has to be absolute shit for me to go amd but lets see

t. i7 K + Maximus IX Apex user

You're paying more for less.

Some people get mad when they try to teach you not to be stupid and you go and do stupid things.

Some just let the stupid be stupid.

>some people just play games
>8700K will absolutely smoke literally any CPU in existence for gaming when it comes out
>a stupid purchase
???

>8700K is gonna be the best, guys!
>he doesn't know about Threadripper blowing the Xeons out of the water
>he wants to buy a CPU that hasn't had specs released yet
>b-but muh gaymen, intel a best

They are concerned about your mental well being, which must be in question for you to make such a decision.

But if you don't want others being kind to you then...

I know this is bait, but:

>6 core 7700K
>not going to dominate in games

???

>Ryzen is better but I'll buy intel
This is intel fanboy, and being fanboy is retarded.
BUT! No one actually said
>Oh, yeah, I agree, ryzen is better, but I like intel, so I'll buy inferior CPU
Stop lying, OP

>he bought an E8X00
>initially faster at games
>quad core optimized games come out
>even Q6600 fucking smokes every dual core

when you buy AMD you buy the future

>gaming is single core meme
Next you'll say, "Threadripper's glued-together cores don't stand a chance"!

>Editing and encoding
>On a quad core and no GPU acceleration
Okay kid

>Buying a CPU based on """gaming benchmarks""" when what CPU you have means fuck all unless you're GPU bottlenecked which you're never going to be unless you only play games like CS 1.6 at 640x480
I want the Sup Forums children to leave already

uma delicia