R8 & H8

R8 & H8

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YixAD9GIAuY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I see those tables all the time in threads? Where can I order one and how much do they cost?
I need a longer one on a budget

Go to walmart you'll find them for like $30

k thanks

they're very cheap for how much surface area you get.

Ayyyy my nigga. I used to have two of them like your setup but decided it's too much space.

Anyone else who has a decent battlestation but usually just ends up on their laptop in bed cause it's more comfy? I feel like I wasted alot of money on it but I just end up not using it.

Reposting from old thread because I'm a moron

I've got an 8' and a 6' and i love how much room it gives me, i might get another 6' or 4' for the other side, but then it might be way too cramped in this small room.

Hi, how did I do? R8 & H8, M8s.

My messy bst. Working on a few projects at the moment and haven't really had time to clean.

What monitors are those?

cool idea but way too messy and cramp for my tastes.

Its not very cramped. Its cozy, but I don't feel cramped. It is messy, I will clean it this weekend and take a new picture.

obvs trap. looks like a good setup. Did you learn kanji?

Do you have a OnePlus 3/T?
That cable is a OnePlus cable

Cool set up I was just wondering when you watch stuff on computer if its weird having the speakers to one side.
Pretty gay desu senpai.
Are you making a pi cluster in a 1u case?

Already built it :)

What do y'all reccomend for a college dorm? I don't have a truck so I can't transport a desk as big as these ones, but I do need the portability

Cute but seems pretty useless.

Its great for testing and deploying small programs and services. I wouldn't suggest it for anything intense, especially bandwidth heavy stuff, but I have a few web services and similar running on them and they work great. Also, they pull around 10w collectively which is magnitudes less than something like an actual blade.

Hi

I need to find a cheap desk.

Have you looked on the craigslist free section. You can find some sweet stuff on there.

>unchanged fagbook filename
You do realize that everyone with faceshit and 4chanx is a click from your profile, faglord?

My desk is about sixty years old, so i need something new. But i'm happy with everything else

k

I'll move in a few months ... sad or happy to say goodbye to this place?

ageist

Hey Octo how r u doing buddy

Any ways to control dust, if you have carpet?
I literally have to vacuum ever 1-2 weeks and even then my shit gets dusty when it's sitting on my desk

Just accept it or move your setup to a different room

I'll probably just have to accept it then. It's tedious af.

I have the same exact issue I'm just waiting to move to a different apartment

How do you guys live with these large condenser mics that obstruct your view of the monitor during usage? Why not just use a lavalier or something?

because it was cheap
>implying i can't position the mic slightly below my mouth

beautiful, need more monitors though

just threw out my other monitors, lol. i made the switch from three 1080p 144hz to one 1440p 144hz and i can say it's great with more desk space. 1080p feels like 720p to me now and i would hate to have two 1080p monitors alongside this one

ive never have listen to vampire weekend, theyre cool

i mean they're pretty edgy but you get hooked the more you listen to them

lol a regular chair, just couldn't do it for you huh?

Going to be moving in less than a month for University
Don't look forward to leaving the desktop behind but my Thinkpad basically does everything I need it to do

my cats kept on stealing my
chair so I had to find a solution

desk/10

Simple and clean, like it. Get some decor for your walls

Working with what you got, at least its neat. Get a new keyboard and a monitor arm off ebay and it'll look a lot better.

Get new curtains

Nice 6/10 station, w2c magnifier?

Can't see anything/10

Looks fresh, like the wall.

Sup double mint dave

Should put some RGB in your fiji water you hipster

#yungdad/10

>entire life on thinkpad
plan for it to be stolen

Who needs a desk, when there are trains and benches and roofs?

Why? My curtains are fine.

>Glossy
AHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

>blue curtains, blue wall, and everything he sees is blue

I know, I know. Still, it’s more than bearable even in the harshest sunlight.

Anyway my next laptop will be a ThinkPad.

That's honestly a downgrade. Don't do it

Why? Morning sun never lasts a day. I’ve always wanted to try something new, and one day I’ll have to.

I really love ThinkPad’s clit and size/weight of the X1. And I am a data scientist, so basically all I need is a terminal and a browser.

Just get a Thinkpad it's an upgrade.

Yeah he should.. but um like.. like not yet right? I mean he has a perfectly functioning laptop. So.. not really any need for a new one at the moment, may as well invest the money for now so he can buy a newer model once his stops working.

Glossy is amazing. Much better visuals than matte screens.

Not outdoors it's not

>Not outdoors
Well, yeah.

Glossy is distracting.

That ASUS has a thin bezel. Which model is it?

sk00l s3tup

Do you have something against the color blue?

Korea or China?

Pb258q, same panel as the u2515h

Thank you

Zyapana

are these chairs worth it? I'm looking for a new chair and this has caught my eye.

Welcome my dude
Any recommendations for a cheap-ish microphone? Under like $60 or so

moved in about a week ago. enjoying the new place.

What kind of microphone are you looking for?

Just a desktop mic to use for streaming and playing games. Preferably something I can mount to an arm and with usb

Doing pretty good.

>Black lotus

papes please

sup bitches I'm back to get drunk and post weird fucking memes up in here again whats up

d2 is very comfy my dude

Cozzy as fuck user-kun

thank you desu which station is your ka

>diablo 2
>converge
>batman
>snes
>blanketfort

you're alright, user. very comfy

Im having issues deciding how to arrange the stuff on my desk Pic 1 of 3

2 of 3

pic 3 of 3

OP desu desu desu

depends which monitor you are looking at more, i like pic 1 best because of the angle of your lamp.
also consider a third monitor as a vertical monitor

seems like ur going fer retro. welp.

my opinion get rid of the jar of pebbles, the shitty chinese lo-mein stir fry chong chong fong dog meat gook-nip bamboo cup, more whatever that box is next to ur beverage can to somewhere that makes sense™, throw away your disgusting looking record player / audio equipment or move it off your desk, remove the heavy looking orb thing from your lamp (or as a challenge, lay flat on the floor and extend it arms out above your face, drop it on your fucking face from arms length - only then may it reside at the base of your lamp).

everything else is gucci mane. post more animu share your 2d waifu papers please

desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu

i really like that neon evbangleon poser and case / keyboard / comfy ripped up tchair

Do you work at EB games?

I actually do have one

its a jar of pistachios I also have some large speakers around my room so I need a receiver

no, why do you ask that? strange question

Just a joke on your neck length, my monitor is too low yours is just right.

No camera. I will describe my battle station.
Its all in a closet with plywood walls painted white. The "desk" is actually a shelf I moved down so I could sit at it. The monitor is an old 1440p dell monitor. Under the desk there is a dell optiplex and a broken down air conditioner. Behind the monitor is a bulletin board with a chart showing various politians connections to the deep state. On the desk is two huge tapco studio monitors on either side of the monitor. The mouse is a simple old dell mouse with a blank peice of paper as a mouse pad. They keyboard is a plain black cheap mechanical keyboard. The chair is a black plastic chair from ikea.

r8.

I've been listening a lot of these old japanese songs, they are all pretty cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=YixAD9GIAuY

Draw it on paint.