Any French anons?

I'm at Charles de Gaulle airport in between flights. My plane leaves in 13 hours and I kinda don't want to spend money on a hotel. I have 30 euros and some aussian dollars I could exchange to euros. I also have this big ass midi controller but I couldn't find any lockers to leave it in.
What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

easycdg.com/airport-guide/baggage-storage/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Buuuump, pls someone respond

Wait did I post this on Sup Forums I can't even tell on this dumb ass phone browser

You posted on Sup Forums l'ami

Does it not say Sup Forums - Technology at the top of the page?

Isn't there a "waiting area" somewhere where a bunch of people sleep ?

start playing music and beg for money

pray you dont get blown up by mudslims

lmao just go to a gate and sleep somewhere with your stuff tied to you idiot man

install gentoo

Install Gentoo

yes. i am a french user, but i have currently moved outof the country. see how stupid you look now? phrase your posts better.

Fuck off Jacques

It doesn't in the thread
Idk I'm completely lost. I gave up on even leaving the airport there just aren't any exits somehow
It's just a controller, I don't have a laptop or anything to use it with
Was one of the first things I did when I landed
I'll just try to sleep on it somehow
There was also the question of "what do?" though

Install gentoo

dumb frog posters

I live nearby. You can come stay at my house for the night. The only thing it'll cost is a couple hours with your boipucci.

Sure thing user :^)

Fuck off Jean-Michel

There's no trains this weekend in-between Paris and CDG. You can't move from the airport unless you take a bus that'll take forever, so you can't even go spend some time in Paris. This is the worst weekend ever to be stuck in CDG really.

Just find a place to sleep and eat, it'll pass time.

Damn, that sucks. I probably wouldn't have had much fun in the city anyway since I have no idea where to to and no one to go with, and I don't want to spend too much money.
I ate some mcdonalds and am looking for a place to sleep now.

You should get a hammock user, it can help you in many ways, especially when you can't find a place to sleep. I can make a night in an airport, or in a remote place with no hotel room, a lot more enjoyable.

Think about it once you're back home, there are some very affordable and good quality ones, with reliable and easy to use webbing, like whoopie slings.

sacre bleu

Have you not seen THE tom hanks movie?

Shieet, why haven't I thought of this before? This is a great idea thanks user. I have a cheap hammock from decathlon at home but somehow it never occurred to me to use it outside of a camping environment.

Is this a legitimate offer

Why do French computers suck?

Sleep on the bench, i done that

Give it back, Pierre

Fuck off Baptiste.

Why do you have a midi controller with you?

It didn't fit in the suitcase, but I wanted to bring it because I'm gonna be abroad for three months, and I really like to fuck around with daws. I only just started recently and I don't have ambitious aspirations, but I like it.
The airline said I could bring it with me in the cabin as a handbag.

You mean ordinateurs?

AZERTY keyboards

I'll help you out if you install gentoo on my thinkpad

That airport has the worst "eggs" I've ever eaten in my life.

>easycdg.com/airport-guide/baggage-storage/

user, this isn't the place and time for your faggot fantasies

you're getting deported on arrival?
hahahahahaha

What
I'm waiting for my flight to Abu Dhabi