What's it to ya

all I want to have is good title-bar integration on loonix

Look at this :(

Make me, you bitch.

>taskbar on top
get a load of this guy

*blocks your path*

UwU

I get it, you like your desktop and love posting it but. Why? Do you have to do this every time you see a new thread? This seems pointless, now you're going to say "It's to spite people like you" and that must be a sad life you're living if all you do is post this disgusting picture over and over.

disgusting, one of the little annoying things that prevents me to switch gnu/linux

Here's your welcome screen when you boot mint live cd, open the file manager and puke at the titlebar

This must be fixed, it's awful. I bet this is one of the biggest reasons neckbeards flee to WMs, DEs do such an awful job with titlebars, it's disgusting

but I have, a long time ago

give me that wallpaper mate

>using gnome ever

i dont

Like what you see? I'm just very bored atm

Would be a good argument, if the DE you're comparing it with didn't get replaced Gnome.

Also Unity isn't distro-agnostic.

it's one of the elementary defaults

owo

Why elementary?

How do you manage to get such a consistent color scheme?
Do you have a central color-resources file or do you have a script that changes the colors on each individual file?

i pick them from the wallpaper

ZorinOS Lite comes pre-riced. The only thing I've changed is moving the dock right.

ok

I love the polished UI and underneath it's basically Ubuntu LTS so it's rock solid. The only thing I changed were the window buttons

but do you manually change your Sup Forums userstyle, your firefox userstyle and everything else accordingly?

That's an insane amount of work

Do you guys like my face?

people who "rice" their loonix desktops with anime traps are just as bad as the gaymers they constantly complain are "ruining my board"

It's the best Ubuntu-based distro

Still looks gud
Not Utaha/10

why u crying?

Yes, i do it manually. Also that's not firefox

It's not like he has anything better to do

Nice MacOS/unix desktop.

I just fixed linux

what if Illya poster is not a single person but actually a network of shitposters?

no

What is it?

does your pape change to the album art of whatever you're listening to? or is it just a coincidence?

yeah but Windows uses a giant taskbar so it's pretty much same wasted space (by default)

vivaldi

Just a coincidence, I love the album cover and the music itself. But what you said seems like a great idea, I'll try doing it.

I said something bad about apple (how much i hate them in general) and all they said was 'ur dumb' and 'you don't more what's good' etc , their shit posting is either serious or just they have nothing else in life to do

that makes it a unity

but why

He likes to show off his clock script running through toilet with macfeh open somewhere.

leave her alone

Best Linux that's noob friendly for ricing? (*buntus work fine but I'm gonna dual boot with Windows for gaymes) i WAS recommended gnome as a good DE for ricing, anyone disagree? (Please if recommending something let it be stable)

Eh GNOME has some quirks and is inconsistent in some places. I know it's a meme but Arch / Gentoo with whatever window manager you want are good for ricing. Most ricers use Arch, so it's the best for that.

I'm fairly new to Linux and I've been doing my first rice recently. I'm using Antergos and i3-gaps.

Why? Just like them or have they contributed anything worth while? (Doubtful)

advice: avoid things that are noob-friendly or you will never learn. diving in is the best way to learn.

if you like i3, these videos were immensely helpful to me as a noob.

youtube.com/watch?v=j1I63wGcvU4

I CAN'T CRY BUT I'M A CRYBABY

Buying wallpaper with 5 (You)s

GNOME is the exact opposite. The only thing you can do to "rice" it is install addons and change the wallpaper.
You should go with Xfce or KDE. Xubuntu and Zorin Lite are fine for Xfce, Kubuntu is fine for KDE.

>64k color
>green and black

Thank you

A friend of mine used arch and said it was very good so ill try it
If arch doesn't work out ill go for Antergos (or try both and see what i like better)
Thank you for the recommendation, ill actually watch and try to learn as much as possible, imo the more useful it is the more reason to learn
I've tried Zorin os and actually liked it but alit bit the drive shit itself so i never got back into it as other things got in the way, xubuntu and kubuntu are very nice too thanks
It's aesthetically pleasing to me more or less because it's retro in general, what's so bad About it?

If you really are a noob I would say Antergos, it's basically Arch but easier to install and use, and still allows you to use the AUR.

Don't use anything based on arch. Stick to Debian and Fedora/SUSE base.

your dumb

my.mixtape.moe/lfklyh.png

Fedora is a meme, after using Ubuntu, Debian and Arch, I tried "user-friendly" Fedora and it was the shittiest experience.

>dnf is verbose as fuck, not funny
>lack of packages compared to debian and arch
>freetard mindset

>stop expressing yourself and fallow the leader

>expressing yourself

Fedora had best support for my GPU and proper screen resolutions instead of memeing me with 768p. Every other distro forces me to use xrandr on startup to manually change the resolution to 900p.
>freetard mindset
Easily avoidable.

Hi, could you upload some of ur illya pics to me? Thank you.

It's fine for me

read

>SELinux constantly blocks things because config is shit

Alright, will do then thanks, noob friendly things are very nice, although ill probably still try to learn more things in general, anything is better then windows now
I was thinking of trying fedora since i hear it's very reliable and i have a GTX 1060, not like it matters since ill dual boot winshit for games but any possible support for drivers is nice, although i wouldn't really use it

>upset about what people do to their PCs
That's Sup Forums for ya.

Before i switched to i3 i was using XFCE. I can't remember how i did it, but i managed to remove the titlebar. I had to move windows holding alt etc, but it was worth.

>nVidia
Make sure you can install proprietary drivers. Open source nVidia drivers are shit. As in you get almost worse performance than you would without the GPU.

Can confirm, you get screen tearing up the ass with Noveau

Thanks for the heads up, will look into all of this

Use htitle.

Roger that, Boss.

i riced it years ago and havent touched it after that.

Sakura a shit.

doesn't work with nightly, and that's not a solution, just a hack for a very specific software

hurr

>doesn't work with nightly
Use ESR like all sane people do.

>just a hack for a very specific software
What are you talking about?

She is best girl.

It doesn't solve any global issue, it's just a "fix" for Firefox specifically

Do you want to remove every titlebar or what?

I think he wants it to look like Unity

no
fuck you

If this is the current state of Vivaldi then I might just switch

>LIL PEEP
Good taste flam

umm where are my yous

you are late for school sakura.

Mactoddlers explain pls

>modern flat ""design""

No.

Ricing is live, Ricing is love~

You know Unity is dead, right? Ubuntu is leaving Unity in favor of Gnome 3. :)

>"hey man, you mind if i borrow your laptop? i lost my phone and have to write an email"
>uhhh, no dude sorry i just dont like people touching my stuff

it's a desktop baka

can you pls post your illya folder