2017 Sup Forums Summer Cup

Sup Forums is going up against /toy/ in the RO16 of the 2017 Sup Forums Summer Cup soon!
Currently /d/ vs /m/ is taking place to decide who we might face in the quarter finals!
So, >what is this
The 4CC is a cometition run on modified versions of PES between different Sup Forums
boards. For details please check the wiki here implyingrigged.info/wiki/Main_Page
There are two seasons are a year with a Winter and a Summer Elite Cup.
Archives of other matches can be found here
archive.klaxa.eu/
Sup Forums is a historically successful team and was runner up in the 2015 Summer Cup
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Sup Forums
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2017_Sup Forums_Summer_Cup
After beating both Sup Forums and /gd/ in the group stages, We went on to draw 4-4 in an insane game vs Sup Forums. We're in the knockouts stages against /toy/ in the race to the finals. Come and cheer us on and crack open a beer while watching the amazing game! You can view the stream by going to implyingrigged.info/wiki/Main_Page and pressing the "Smashcast" button on the right.

Other urls found in this thread:

totallysafe.website/#/room/#_discord_300246253248315403_300246253248315403:t2bot.io
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reported

/myteam/ is kill.

Can I jump on Sup Forums's bandwagon?

no, pls go and stay go

>the absolute state of toy PES battlestations
I think we've got a safe victory tonight.

me on the left

Damn, Sup Forums in third place. Lookin good

That rating is from the group stages but we've looked amazing so far

O-ok....

Is there an IRC channel available instead of discord?

General irc at irc://implyingrigged.info/4chancup

Discord is replacing IRC everywhere, we should have this on Twitch too

|~~~~~> shit on them Sup Forums |~~~~~>

the cup channel got banned from switch and discord is shit but we have one because its convenient for people. we also have a matrix for special snowflakes

Get in the irc fags

Youtube Live then? Nothing to stop the players casting their game on their own channels.

LET'S GO LADS. WE'RE UP NOW!

This is going to be great. Can someone post a team out line.

We're on bitches everybody get in here now

The match is starting, join us via the free-as-in-freedom and official Riot gateway to chat with the fans and get fucking HYPE!

totallysafe.website/#/room/#_discord_300246253248315403_300246253248315403:t2bot.io

LET'S GO GENTOOMEN

Join the irc.

The roster is 10/10

bump

>we
What positions do you guys play on the team?

Fuck woody

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

And you people shit on sock posters.

Programming socks

God Says...

a_flag_on_that_play services taxes wastoid SupremerCourt Oh_Hell_No delicious I_was_just_thinking Mom hypocrite I'm_impressed handyman don't_mention_it awesome not_that_theres_anything_wrong take_your_pick repeat_after_me you're_welcome Hasta not_in_my_wildest_dreams humility really the_enquirer I_give_up smile straighten_up resume courage think_you_could_do_better vermin he_be_like once_upon_a_time

Fucking woody again

>wood screws
every time

mfw Pajeet loses the game for us

SACK PAJEET

fucking pajeets

pahjeet is sacked

Narc, I'll see you in Winter.

Well we had a good run this Summer folks.
I'll see you in Winter where it will truly be the year of the GNU/Linux desktop.

g will only grow stronger!

You mean GNU/g/.

Why isn't the CERTIFIED SHIT WRECKER on our team?

>Immedietly