Why don't right-wingers make their own tech company to compete with SJWgle?

Why don't right-wingers make their own tech company to compete with SJWgle?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/
boeing.com/principles/diversity.page
lockheedmartin.com/us/who-we-are/diversity.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why don't poor people just create their own currency to compete with the US dollar?

What do you think lockheed martin, and boeing are? Most of the military contracted tech companies are fairly conservative.

They are.

coinmarketcap.com/

How does that help against SJW tech like Google and Rust?

>Sup Forumstards
>smart enough to understand crypto
ummm no

50% of Sup Forums is full of angry 40+ normalfags

Google cloud - Siacoin, StorjX, FileCoin
Youtube - LBRY
Facebook - Steemit, Reddcoin, (some others coming soon)

>posts reddit screenshot
>ha look at Sup Forums!!!1

gas yourself

>help against
how so?

You shills are in absolute overtime. We know about your false flag you set up today. Eventually you will run out of money.

>Sup Forums
>shows reddit shit instead
holy shit, CNN is that you?

Sup Forums seems awfully buttblasted that their board is a reddit colony

making tech accessible was a huge mistake

the reddit screencap specifically mentions Sup Forums, retards

Because they're too stupid to do that.

Stop trying to divide Whites with political idealogies. It doesnt matter if the tech company is primarily left or right wing people as long as they defend and protect their people and heritage thats all that matters

Nice arino shop faggot japanese love trump none of them would ever go on air declaring they hate someone like a western numale would

Remember to sage derail and shill threads, its obvious at this point

?

That's not a shop.

Sup Forumstards think that they're right about everything and people with a different opinion are getting paid by (((le evil jew conspiracy to take over the world))) to spread propaganda.

Took me literally 5 seconds on Google to find these:
boeing.com/principles/diversity.page
lockheedmartin.com/us/who-we-are/diversity.html

because they're dumbfuck illiterate morons

>why don't right-wingers start a new company from literally nothing and try to compete with a tech giant that was there since forever and that most people depend on nowadays

Sup Forums- Politics
Jesus Christ, I'm sick of all these fucking leftypol and pol rejects shitting up this board. We don't need your help making this board shittier, that's why we have AMD vs. Nvidia/Intel threads 24/7 and Sup Forumsirgins invading. Please take this to Sup Forums

Google "blockchain technology"

Yeah. Me too. Why in the fuck can't I just talk about a hobby that I like without fucking SJWs and the right wing equivalent duking it out on what I SHOULD like?