But, but linux is easier on resources

>But, but linux is easier on resources.
Left one is after installing a network printer on linux, the right one is after installing it on windows

wat

People getting retarded to the point where it's concerning me.
Will "idiocracy" be true..?

Kurva anyƔd

The test page for GNU/Linux uses more resources (ink) than the Windows one since it fails to print correctly

lrn2photo fagget

that's not a windows printer test page

That is what came out of my printer after clicking on test the printer

There's literally nothing built into Windows to click on that says "test the printer" - there is an option to "Print a Test Page" under Printer Preferences, you must be running ReactOS or Wandows Ngrmadly Edition

oh look at you trying to sound smart and to prove us wrong

I've been asking myself this question for at least, the last 4 years. Smartphones,Facebook,Youtube, and the politcal environment seem to suggest, yes.

>Uses freetard Debian
>Uses Windows

Please show a screenshot of the 'test printer' option, I have never seen it

I am not using english version, I have fucked up the translation, however after clicking the Print a Test Page button that is what came out of the printer

CUPS isn't unique to linux, in fact, it isn't even primarily made for linux, it's made by Apple, and is used in MacOS as well

>not using english version

>it's made by Apple, and is used in MacOS as well
You can really feel the luxurious quality and craftsmanship in it, too. Very sleek and innovative software.

Neither of those are test pages. A test page needs to include colours and various levels of intensity.

yea, it's pretty nice. does the job

it may have included colors, but I have no color ink in my printer. Never used it, never will

yes, it's supposed to have a colour wheel

Thanks OP, now Sup Forums is officially the most retarded board around.

>implying your printer doesn't refuse to work if any cartridge is (((empty)))

It's an old botnet free version. I have never bought cartridge for it, only refilled the original one. Works as new even after 8 years

It's funny, because it was easier to set up my printer on my Linux machine, than it was to set up on my iMac.

xD win cuck mad his inkjet ink cost more per ml then human blood.

This is why us in the know get a cheap lazer printer for a hundred bucks.

refilling it costs less than 2$