Why is MacOS so perfect?

Why is MacOS so perfect?

Why do people watch other people play video games? You can literally play them yourself

Did you drag the windows so that it looked like they're tiled?

Can I haz ur creditcard detailz pl0x?

"how do I stop playing league of legends" r9k
pretending to learn something while all focus goes to someone playing league of legends

Oh, yeah, macOS too. Gayest thread I saw today.

Because if you play video gaymes you'll be wasting your time and it associates with addictions, duh

same reason people watch other people play sports

Probably trying to recreate i3-gaps :^)

It's the gaming equivalent to being cucked. Instead of playing a game or fucking your wife you watch someone else do it instead.

because macfags cant play games themselves

Because Apple is amazing desu!

>/r9k/
>mac
checks out, that place is full of tranny loving faggots who cry about their lives, doesn't surprise me at all that that kind of person uses a mac

What is impressive about this? I can do the same thing with i3 or most likely a lot of other WMs in Linux without even touching the mouse.

i think its a kevinpost

Eh. Most people watch professional sports. Watching some random goober play a game is a little ridiculous.

>I can do the same thing

Doing the same thing ≠ doing the same thing in a superior manner.

That's like saying a Big Mac fills my stomach just like a $45 Rib Eye Steak.

They both fill your stomach, but the Rib Eye Steak is superior in every way.

Stop being poor.

Sage and report shill threads.

Lol, Why are you paying $45 for a ribeye? Are you too dumb to cook it yourself?

>Doesn't understand the allegory of superior things.
>Doesn't understand there's marination, the right temperature, etc.
>Doesn't understand why Michelin star rated restaurants exist

You must be one of those niggers who doesn't know the difference between Taco Bell and Ribeye Steak.

>Perfect
>Not Comfy

Fucking retard

So, the answer is yes, you are too dumb.

>sick of Windows and want to try MacOS
>don't want to be a disgusting normalfag
I'm conflicted.

It's the commentary part that puzzles me. A lot of these people are intolerable to listen to.

>twitch in a browser
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO
ARE MACS THIS DEPRIVED

>Playing games on mac

League of Legends has mac support

>let me just post my entire folder of antimac images
get a life dude, you're not convincing anyone

I don't get it. Xfce 4.12 does everything Mac does. Oh well, I mean, as long as you're happy.

Big mac is superior in terms of macronutrient content.

but it's so easy to make fun of

In what way is locking your shitty trump articles to half screens any better than every other OS that does this in exactly the same way?

Ubuntu, windows 7 even does the same shit. try another os you fucking rube.

Not an argument... The most watched streamers are actually the professional players.

>professional video game player

>Doing the same thing ≠ doing the same thing in a superior manner.
Can you explain how it is somehow inferior then? From your long experience with i3.

If they do it for a job, it's their profession, so they're professionals.

>perfect
>less features than vista

Esports are in their infancy right now, without any real media support and the prizes for the main events are already in millions.

Take TI7, which is going on right now for Dota 2. First place gets 10 million USD, which is more than your whole family tree has made in their lives.

MacOS is good, the only thing I dislike is the dock, it's so awful, it doesn't even look good and it's not very fun to use

Taking ~800k home is nice
but it's contrary to the 'more than in their lives' desu, it'll only take a decade to achieve such in an average salary position, less if they actually work in tech

this

i will always read esports as someone saying sports in a spanish accent

Ultimately because they have nothing more worthwhile going on in their lives. Like most things really. In case they enjoy spending time with equally obscure people and don't mind being considered weirdos by a lot of people, I don't see a problem with it. In my opinion there are more worthwhile things to waste your time with, but that's just my opinion.

If you really wanted to make a strong argument you would have linked the TI7 prize pool and shown the highest overall prize earnings in esports.

Probably because once you payed you have to keep telling yourself that

>not having your own script for such a simple task

Because it just gives you the illusion of perfection.

What browser is this?

Why are you wasting so much space retard, use a real tiling wm.
This is honestly sickening. Can you not install a decent window manager on your "only true UNIX" machine?

Also why the FUCK are you watching twitch in a browser in the year of the lord 2017, when you can use streamlink + mpv?

Docks and window borders/titles are also fucking disgusting.

Firefox

I think you misspelled trash.

>using the mouse to move windows in CURRENT YEAR

fuck off

Don't spoonfeed, it'll just make them more productive so they can shill their shit some more.

>LOL

At least post the statistics for a non pw2 game...

I make 5k a month playing CS in the very bottom of pro league it's worth it :^)

Also doesn't include matchfixing profits.

>he has to write a script to show hidden files
>IN APPLESCRIPT
Macfags are absolutely hilarious.

Why do people watch other people play football? You can literally play it yourself

just wanna jump in here real quick to point out that you faggots are arguing about whether you're positioning a screen the normal way or the superior way. get off your high horse and just fullscreen every window you're using.

>people being physically active and using their actual fit and agile bodies to win from the opponent
versus
>watching a game played by an autistic kid with a face cam in a corner where you can see him drink his 10th big slurp from that hour. random noises and blinking texts on screen when someone decides to throw money his way and at the end of the day no one wins or loses it's just another day streaming

have you lost sense with reality mate? do you seriously not see that it's not normal to watch someone do this for the entire day. get a grip on life

t. braindead monkeys
there's a terminal command that makes finder show hidden files, it works after reboots.
Ffs I use windows 7 and even I know this shit.

start by yourself and stop shitposting the same thing everyday

Because of social reasons.

by reboots you mean relaunch of Finder right user? i mean you wouldnt restart your machine each time right user?

You're a bigger normie when you use Wangblows as it's the biggest OS out there.

>succumbs to peer pressure from neckbeards on a cartoon website he's never met in real life
what a sad life. you sound poor and underaged.

>PC users still don't have perfect retina display support

>he had to organize his windows manually just to pretend he's on Linux
>he downloaded one of our browsers because the one that his OS comes with is shitty
>he desperately tries to learn a nerdcred language that is of no purpose that the rest of Sup Forums has already learned and grown past
>he moves his bar full of hyooj icons to a less retarded position, which is default on ubuntu
So much "ease of use" with all those sensible defaults, huh? kek

I love the fact that once I've put the installation medium for my OS into my brand new hardware, I can just instantly get to work on a system that's great in every way instead of fiddling with random shit until my OS works, but I also have the option to change anything that I don't like, such as installing a tiling WM, with basically no effort required.

Stop posting this every day faggot.

> twitch
> apple

Makes perfect sense for a gay cuck

Haha
It's not though

And in Linux file managers, you can right click and turn it on or off. And people complain about Linux users having to use the terminal too much ffs.

>when you can use streamlink + mpv?
Why would I bother with this shit when it works perfectly fine in a browser?

>he had to organize his windows manually just to pretend he's on Linux
Lmao, linuxtards are so delusion.
Having windows in a way like that it's not linux things only.

>he downloaded one of our browsers because the one that his OS comes with is shitty
So what? How is this a bad thing? Also, Safari is perfectly fine except for not be able to play webms.

>he desperately tries to learn a nerdcred language that is of no purpose that the rest of Sup Forums has already learned and grown past
Again, what's wrong with that? I just like haskell's obscureness and wierdness.

>>he moves his bar full of hyooj icons to a less retarded position, which is default on ubuntu
What a low quality bait lmao. People use vertical docks when ubuntu doesn't even exist

>hurr durr I'm watching someone play vidya while I lernz to write teh codez
The science on this is crystal clear: multi-tasking is absolutely toxic to brain function.
And you're stupid for not realizing it even without being told.

Good luck with your "career".

which is?

>hurr durr look what I have to do manually
I'm sorry you embarrassed yourself. Does that happen often?

i3
Awesome
Way Cooler

I can't assemble 21 other people to play soccer on a whim

>multi-tasking is absolutely toxic to brain function.
proof?

>hurr durr look how virgin neet who uses shitty wm to look cool on Sup Forums i am

>Also why the FUCK are you watching twitch in a browser in the year of the lord 2017, when you can use streamlink + mpv?
mpv on macos/os x currently has a bug where certain video drops lots of frames, mainly including 60fps video or video that is same size as or greater than screen resolution
also look up streamlink twitch gui

Its ok. More polished than Windows is, but there isnt really a reason for it to exist anymore.
Works just fine with VLC though.

what's the point to watch it in a media player? It was useful when twtich supported flash only but with html5 there is no reason to do that

>Pretending to be productive
Multitasking is impossible

I'm gonna give you a serious answer.

I watch (or more accurately, listen) when I'm working just for background noise. I also put on streams or something when I'm grinding in an RPG.

It's not much different than listening to a podcast, really

Sucks to have no friends desu

It’s so bad that Microsoft has been copying it since windows 7...

twitch is bloated
streamlink twitch gui, despite being an electron-based desktop program, is more efficient
using streamlink also gets around forced ads

how is this bloated? just look at the op pic, it's only a video