Bidets are technology

bidets are technology.

Iv never used one of these things before.
How do you dry yourself after use?
Are Europeans just walking around with wet asses?

Bidets don't cut it for me. I need absolute cleanliness.
That's why I jump in the shower and wash my butt after every poop with soap.

We wipe our asses dry using worthless monopoly money

Mine has a drier. Blows warm air on your butthole. Feels nice.

like this?

That is literally the gayest way possible to wipe your ass, but that makes sense at least.

i tried one once. it made me realize that i like stuff being shot up my ass.

1 USD =0.845713EUR

This is essential especially if you have a hairy ass

I used to get dingle berries all the time but all you need to do is just rub around the hole with your fingers and all the poop washes out, laving your anus fresh

I use toilet paper to dry afterwards.
However I don't understand how Americans can live with just using toilet paper without water. I mean, if you touch shit with your hands do you just wipe it with paper?

i shit, i wipe, i shit again.
i wash my ass too.
i don't like shitting.

GBP>EUR

1 BTC=4000 USD
Crypto is the only real currency, enjoy your monopoly jew backed toilet paper.

Why europeans? I never saw such toilets here. I thought thats a japanese thing..

Probably he is referring to Italy, bidets are standard there. But other parts of Europe are still peasants walking with chunks of shit in their asses.

>I use toilet paper to dry afterwards.
Thats reasonable.

>However I don't understand how Americans can live with just using toilet paper without water.
You can put water on toilet paper. If its really bad just shower.

>just looked at it
>crypto all over the place as usual
i'll take my stability thank you

I tried wiping my ass without water once. Wtf how do you handle your ass burning like that?

>muh stability
How is the 2008 (((market crash))) treating you good citizen?

that it too much hassle.
also I aint holding in my shits so I can take a shower at home.

might as well just get a colostomy bag, or a full Brazilian

at least my currency doesn't consistently lose half its value in one day

Good Goy, worry not, when the value of the money goes down we will print more.

You should just shave your ass, well trim, not with an actual razor but beard cutters or hair clippers after a shower.

I'm half Greek and have a lot of body hair and my hairy ass gave me issues when I took up cycling so I started shaving it all and noticed straight away much easier clean-up after taking a save shit without a mass of hair around my balloon knot.

I've had a bidet for a long time in my house, but the water valve's on it were damaged alot and we couldn't find replacements given how old it was, so the newer standard was to install a small water hose sprayer, and since the bidet us still there, I use the sprayer while sitting on the bidet. It's still pretty damn convient in both cases.

>non-bidet people are brainlets on such a high level that they don't understand that you
>take a shit
>wipe your ass with paper
>wash your ass with the bidet
>dry the ass with a fucking towel like the ones you use to dry your hands

>eating so poorly that you need a device to keep your ass clean
Shitlets

kek and /thread

That's not a bidet.

Also it's used to wash your feet. Yeah it was used to wash your ass back in the days

>How do you dry yourself after use?

use a fucking toilet tissue retard

I finish it off with toilet paper

Have you ever actually seen monopoly money?

hello r@ygold my old friend

it's called fiat

>balloon hole

>That username

>Italy
Also pooptugal, it was the LAW here to have a bidet

It SHOULD be the law in every civilized country. I just hate it when I travel and go to the hotel where there is no bidet to be found.

So no then?

>You should just shave your ass, well trim, not with an actual razor
I shave my ass with a razor and have never had a problem with it. Never cuts me and always smooth as a baby's.

The problem is later on when it grows back.

I shave it in the shower every day along with my face, armpits, and balls, but even when I let it grow back out it's never itchy or irritating

nice genes user

Yeah and we have these things called showers too and if you use one you end up walking around dripping wet all day.

If your don't wasn't shit you'd get a perfect s and a clean pinch so you wouldn't have to worry about such things.

I used hair removal cream to burn off my ass hair and wiping has never been better.

Before it was like trying to wipe peanut butter out of shag carpeting

what the fuck am i reading