78.14% of firefox users have a 64-bit OS

>78.14% of firefox users have a 64-bit OS
>only 14.13% are using the 64-bit browser
>68.30% still have flash installed

hardware.metrics.mozilla.com

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.mozilla.org/futurereleases/2015/12/15/firefox-64-bit-for-windows-available/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There is literally nothing wrong with having flash installed.

Firefox users are as dumb as roadkill, this is not surprising.

>implying 64bit browser makes a difference

IIRC, they want to make it default for those PC's that support 64 bit, and automatically transfer 64-bit fags to the 64 version starting with 57

I fairly certain Wangdows doesn't support 64-bit Firefox for whatever reason.

>I'm fairly certain.....

blog.mozilla.org/futurereleases/2015/12/15/firefox-64-bit-for-windows-available/
wintards are just retarded

I'm fairly certain that mozilla still pushes the 32 bit installer on the main download page

There is literally nothing wrong with using technology so insecure even it's creators urge users not to use it.
Also you are fucking retarded, kys.

>5/6 are white males
racist and mysoginistic report. don't read

about the flash thing, it comes preinstalled with windows 10 and there's no easy way to uninstall it so here's that

>there is literally nothing wrong with having malware installed
Retard.

Proving that 85% of people are tech illiterate.

Guess, I was wrong. I haven't used Windows since Windows 7 came out, so I haven't really kept up on things. Sorry for the misinformation.

I'm also still on 32 bit version.

Just too lazy to upgrade.
Is there even a real difference?

If the malware ain't running I see no pro lems.

Note it only came out in December 2015

So anyone who hasn't re-installed in the last 20 months will still be on 32 bit.

I have flash installed because of Town of Salem.

I'm pretty sure it has to be actually activated in firefox for it to show up in those statistics.
I can understand why someone would have flash installed on windows 10, when it's pain in ass to uninstall, but having it enabled in firecucks is another thing.

Same here. I run no add-ons and never more than five tabs at a time.

I don't even care to bother for the ten seconds it would take to move my userchrome.css over, which I assume I'd have to.

I used to not have flash. Went to Crunchyroll and they asked for flash. Fuck this.

Not excuse. Set up linux VM instead of infecting your main OS.
Or even better stop supporting shit websites that are made using obsolete shit technology.
If they can't get on with times, they deserve to not exist.

>what the fuck are SWF files and how do they work, just use HTML5 nigga lmao

of course retards. it is multiprocess.

This, /f/ is valid reason to have flash installed

I seem to remember intentionally disabling e10s because it was using inordinate amounts of RAM. So doesn't that mean multiprocess is available on 32 bit too?

That's because most Firefox users are grandpas using it because their grandchildren installed it on their computer back when it was good.

>only 14.13% are using the 64-bit browser
Because memezilla shills pushed the idea that 64-bit made no difference and there was no interest in making a 64-bit version while pushing 64-bit versions for loonix and crapOS. All while Chrome and Pale Moon were doing stable 64-bit builds. They really are that fucking retarded.

> I'm a decade behind the times on technology

> makes assertions on modern technology that they're fairly certain about

Sounds about right for Sup Forums

>mouthbreathers with 50 tabs open complain that firefox is slow and crashes
>they use the 32bit version
this is what happens when retards blame their own stupidity on the tools they use