Guitar and Bass Gear Thread

Guitar or bass gear purchase advice and discussion

Wanna buy a pedalboard
>under 200€
>must have loop pedal

>OP is Emacs enthusiast

didnt got it

You can use pedals with emacs. And other ""input"" devices.

Senpai a ditto Looper is alone $100
Do you know how pedals work?

man a boss gt-1 has loop pedal and is 180

Multi fx are trash you need to save. A lot.

and when i say must have a loop pedal i mean the pedalboard must have loop i didnt mean an actual loop pedal

What's the sickest waa pedal. What about distortion? Looking at loop pedals as well reach under 100$ would be cool

ye man but i play guitar since december of last year and im just buyin the pedalboard to play at home since my amp is a cheap shitty amp plus a pedalboard is less cables to carry
Is that your pedalboard???

you can get a vox V847A and it has a pretty good wah for an awesome price
if you have an higher budget you can get a Dunlop Crybaby CB535Q

Is it worth to get prestige Ibanez guitars or should I just get one from the premium line? I've already got a cheaper RG guitar and have been playing it for 3 years, feels quite comfortable. Thinking about getting a more expensive one with trem bridge (current one is fixed).

As a long time guitarist and bassist, piano is the superior instrument

can someone remind me which board am i on again because i'm confused

i would really like to learn how to play the piano i think it's an instrument that just resembles the natural form and sound of music

You are on /mug/ board

Get a miku stomp box for your rig

Doesn't really matter as long as you're enjoying it. Coming from a long time french horn player that switched to guitar a little over a year ago.

Got two new pedals coming in the mail. Always feels so good. I actually made a very rudimentary pedalboard, too. Not fancy in the slightest, but I like being able to say that I made it.

Got a bose rc-3 loop pedal (160€), and a whatever digitech multieffects pedal that does it's job for the price (30€)

pedals aren't necessary

>Get a Rocksmith USB cable for your guitar
>Record that shit in Audacity
>Play around with the leveller, pitch, echo, reverb, and tempo effects for whatever unique sound you want

It all works way better than I thought it would. it's amazing, really.

That's weird you don't look like a mod. You sure you're just not some faggot trying to control the board? It's not off topic you know that right?

This is true. What's a good entry level keyboard though? I just want a decent amount of effects and SD card support to save my dank ass garbage showtunes.

Upgrade your amp first, then get pedals.
If you NEED fx, get an rp50.

thx but i think im going to go w the boss gt-1