Brave

name a better browser

protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.mozilla.org/blog/2017/08/08/mozilla-information-trust-initiative-building-movement-fight-misinformation-online/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally any other browser.

/thread

Any other browser that supports extensions

netscape navigator

Internet Explorer is better, doesn't mean much

By default, brave outpaces all browsers.
On mobile, it's uncontested.

However, there's still a severe lack of control in regards to Brave on the desktop that will take months to sort out.

What's the basic gestalt of this browser? I like how it aesthetically matches ubuntu

I'm an Opera user. It isn't perfect by any means, but why should I switch? What makes Brave so much better, huh?

Nothing. It's a meme.

I need extensions, shortcuts and more minimal layout please. Then i'd use it religiously.

It's only a decent mobile browser. On desktop it just plain sucks. No extension support.

>no 4chanX
AHAHAHHA

I'm trying it out right now.

I think supporting it is a very good idea, but it's definitely not up to the standards of Chrome when it comes to usability.

However, since Google owns the world, I'd suggest switching to this.

Do you want to suck a warm tasty log of shit out of andy sixxs asshole ?

I'd rather use firefox

You should welcome the log friendo

FPBP, as usual.

No andy sixx in first post = no fpfp !!
Please participate to make logs great again

I don't particularly enjoy Mozilla's policies.

Still leagues better than Chrome, however. They might also be trying to steal your data, but they don't have the same resources to be able to do it.

just try it.

Alright, user. I'm curious. What the hell is this?

Right after sucking a log of shit out of pic related asshole

Mozilla is for net neutrality, unlike google. and you can literally disable anything in about:config. Please provide proof stating otherwise and I'll switch.

Its my countermeasure for brave threads

We want you for sucking creamy logs

Fpwp

>Soros

I have it for the third day now.
I enjoy the browser. Cant think of any reason linux users wouldnt like it as it is very "simple" design-wise.
I only want to change the color scheme to orange or something alike, then i am happy.

There's this blog post: blog.mozilla.org/blog/2017/08/08/mozilla-information-trust-initiative-building-movement-fight-misinformation-online/ where they talk about fake news and how they'll be fighting against it. This sounds suspiciously like Google's new YouTube policy on the same topic.

I understand that, but where does it come from?

Its a forced meme from basicly only one person on Sup Forums he does 40+ threads of this threads daily and has created a fuckton amount of pictures

And they all are sfw ;) !

Nightly.

It's got the same license with superior technology.

Firefox nightly, Iridium, IceCat

You should install brave browser after sucking a warm creamy log of shit out of andy sixxs asshole

Wow. You must be really BRAVE to post this thread.

INSTALL BRAVE FAGGOTS!!

Brave enough to suck a log of shit ?

FUCK OFFF
WHY DO U ALWAYS RUIN MY THREADSS

I'll let the queers of palemoon do that.
Furr and scat goes well together.

Jesus fucking christ dude give it a fucking rest already with the shilling literally no one with a functioning brain would you this start-up shit just get let it go already

waterfox is better

this

Brave is built on top of a fork of electron. That's all you need to know.