RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Find a replacement, goy

IceCat, you nigger.

There's no replacement for ublock origin

Yes there is. Install a new browser.

One that as good? Don't think so.

Ahh, the quality of open sores

I know how you feel, user. I'm thinking about whether I should switch to ESR or just switch to chrome straight away.

The sad thing about this is that the switch was done for right reasons but at the wrong time. Had this whole thing happened when FF was at the peak of it's popularity it would've been painless. Now that FF's market share is below 10% there isnt anyone left who is interested in rewriting massive amounts of code. This is the last nail to firefox's coffin.

So what exactly are these "quality standards", and by what metric are these addons deemed under quality?

use water fox then

I'd think most of the chrome extensions are easily ported, so for the developers that have cross-platform extensions it should be trivial. The main issue being those that are only on Firefox, and those that require more APIs.

Although, you could just stick with non-nightly or enable legacy addons for now, and wait it out, see if those extensions you need get ported over time, this new version of Firefox isn't even officially out yet.

do those werk with seamonkey?
i know ublock originals do

I'm so fucking sick of Sup Forums x being so fucked up. Why does it constantly claim all images are corrupt? Why does it frequently not update the 'unread post' count in tab titles? Why do I have to press tab twice now to get to the 'I'm not a robot" box? Why is it so FUCKING GARBAGE?

You laughed at our people who said to give Pale Moon a chance.

Who's laughing now infidel?

paste this into "my filters" in uBlock origin
@@||Sup Forums.org^*$csp=default-src 'self' * data: 'unsafe-inline' 'unsafe-eval'
that will fix the corrupt image thing

Switch to Chromium already you fucking retards.

don't use nightly until they update their extensions
ublock already works with a beta version

Thanks m8. Still sucks that the rest of X is so broken in little ways. How's it even happening? I don't think I've seen the countdown-stuck-at-0 thing in a while at least so that's good.

good, maybe now you idiots will stop making a daily Nightly circlejerk thread

It's probably for the best so long as the project doesn't completely die. They can focus on just keeping it secure and up to date with new specs / standards for a while.

Their folly is in their mindset that they're still a big and or meaningful player in the game; acting like the king of the mountain even though they didn't know what to do once they got there. If they can revert back to their underdog and pioneering mindset of "there's the big fish; what can we do BETTER" instead of trying to follow a project vision or predict new trends then maybe they can return to greatness. The quickest and probably the most likely way this could happen is to have their budget slashed. Now that Yahoo's all but extinct, Microsoft has stopped trying to push Bing and is actively developing their own browser again, it all comes down to Google. A large amount of Mozilla's funding comes from their default search engine contract, so given the current browser environment and the state of the companies who usually bid on it, I'd say the future looks grim for Mozilla (unless Google wants string them along for the sake of there appearing to be competition). Once the money disappears the first things to be cut / leave will be the superfluous sections; the sjws acting as "visionaries", and people adding trendy crap.

In summary, they need to learn how to compete again and the best way to do that is to fall down; budgetary wise and from their imagined browser market throne. It's a shame that they didn't know how to lead once they got to the top.

>Decide to check out Sup Forums on a whim
>Find a fix for this shit without even looking for it

Maybe because it is a nightly you retard? Aren't you supposed to be in middle school also?