Windows 8.1 + Classic Shell makes the best shitposting machine ever

Windows 8.1 + Classic Shell makes the best shitposting machine ever.
Prove me wrong!

Protip: you can't.

That looks like shit

Are you too poor to pirate Windows 10?

it's a shitposting machine, you faget. Who cares how it looks. It is easy for the eyes this way

If by shitposting machine you mean a shitty machine then I can't prove you wrong

i have drivers for botnet 10, but why should I use it?

a shitty machine that's good only for web browsing, yes

It's more like throwing shit in the fan or experience Rick-Sanchez-like diarrhea.

Windows 7

Windows 8.1 is unironically the best OS. Prove me wrong.

It's not gentoo

The hardware acceleration suck on it

I can't.

The interface is better and doesn't require shareware themes such as ClassicHell, mainly.

>ping google dns.bat

lmao

On a low cost computer all that bloatcrap runs slow. Trust me

it's the most reliable botnet. I can't help it

>The hardware acceleration suck on it
You sound 12 and it shows because you have no idea what your talking about.

Hey cutie

This machine runs on a bay trail. W7 sucks on it. I've seen it many times

>dat latency

Americuck? Aussiefag?

Use powershell user, you can even format the results pipe it into a nice csv file that you can graph.

dumb shitposter

>dat latency
It's because of my HFC connection

>Americuck? Aussiefag?
Eastern Europoor

>Use powershell user, you can even format the results pipe it into a nice csv file that you can graph.
oh, nice. I'll take a look into it. Thanks

guilty

when my uni have win8 w/ classic shell in the whole computer science building kek

Actually you're right. I have Windows 8.1 on my laptop. Once I bothered with 10 but it never ran well

Install the drivers

well, you guys clearly know your stuff there

yep. I blame the botnet and the added bloatware

I did. I even did "platform update for windows 7". It still had problems at playing videos in firefox, or in any other browsers, after that

Do you go to the same uni as me, user?

(((VirusTotal Uploader)))

>Prove me wrong!
It's Windows.

lol what?

oh, don't get me started with loonix

I never said anything about Linux.

so macOS?

Hi user, I have a question. Why do you stick with Windows if you seemingly don't like it? Have you tried Linux or macOS? Is there something Windows has that prevents you from trying (software, AAA gaming -since WINE is very capable-, etc.)?

Also, I like your setup but I don't get the need for the start menu. The start button is a waste of space and when 8.1 came around I actually got rid of it because I realized it was useless and I'd just press the Windows key and type in a couple characters. The start screen is aesthetic.

so 9front.

OS X, Linux, *BSD, anything's a step up.

looks like shit

>Why do you stick with Windows if you seemingly don't like it?
I don't hate windows. Just W10

>Have you tried Linux or macOS?
yes, I'm running linux on other computers of mine. Even on my routers.
I've used mac too, but I don't like his software at all. And the hardware is overpriced as fuck for what it offers... Fuck that.

>Is there something Windows has that prevents you from trying (software, AAA gaming -since WINE is very capable-, etc.)?
Well windows is very easy to use, it's stable, fast, and yes, it has a lot of programs that I like (excluding games. i'm not interested in them).
Wine is very buggy for what I need...

>Also, I like your setup but I don't get the need for the start menu. The start button is a waste of space and when 8.1 came around I actually got rid of it because I realized it was useless and I'd just press the Windows key and type in a couple characters. The start screen is aesthetic.
yeah, the start screen is not that bad, I guess. I just find more easily to use it with classic shell. That's all

lol, neat

yes, it does. But just because of my settings

>shitposting machine
this is the most r e ddit thing ever. How to spot r/Sup Forums newfuck who has been here for total of 2 weeks.
I remember doing the same thing 8 or 9 years ago, except I was "raiding" reddit as a 4chaner. I thought that trolling there people is funny and smart, but really it was just embarassing.
Anyway, just wanted to kindly ask you to fuck off back to where you came from, your kind is not welcome here. Also this is 18+ website, so you are not even allowed to post in first place.

The only options in descending order.

1.GNU/Linux with Windows 7 VM (until EOL)
2.WINE in Linux
3.ReactOS

How about no windows, stupid gnutard?

t.special snowflake
stay salty

>1.GNU/Linux with Windows 7 VM (until EOL)
W7 will run like crap in a VM as daily use. It doesn't make sense to use it like that

>2.WINE in Linux
that's more like it, if you want to run windows based software, from time to time only...

>3.ReactOS
memeOS, literally