Post your phone and whether you like it

Price, model, memory, chip, screen. Overall what you like and dont like about it.

>LG Stylo 3 bought on Amazon for 62 dollars after $75 gift card for getting their credit card
>2gb ram, 1.4ghz snapdragon octocore, 5.7" screen, decent battery

It's a step up from the Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime I got free switching to Boost Mobile earlier this year. One nice feature is fingerprint unlocking. You touch the power button.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Zerolemon-10000mah-Extended-ZeroShock-Versions/dp/B00Q7C6FTA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice deal OP. Enjoy.

Hope you’re happy with your purchase OP good on you for researching and getting something you want

Samefagging this hard

?

Nexus 6p

Z5 Compact
I nabbed it for $160 on ebay last year.

Having the fingerprint sensor in the power button on the side is very nice. Someone else owns the patent for this in the US it seems so Sony disables it on the American ROMs. Just flashed the Nordic one instead

+micro SD slot
+FM Radio
+Waterproofing
+Easy one-handed use due to its size
+Easy to unlock the bootloader
+4k video unlike the newer X compact
+shutter button

-Camera in low-light is pretty bad.

Has an SD810 but doesn't seem to run as hot as people say.

Samsung Galaxy S5. Does everything I need it to do just fine, still works well after 2+ years. Had to replace the battery last month, but I guess having a replaceable battery in the first place is a plus.

I also have a 6p, got it as soon as it was released. How's yours holding up? My main gripe is the batter isn't what it used to be, but I'm not sure if it's because of the hardware on it's own or because I used to use it and play dumb idle games with it plugged in all the time.

Had an LG G3 and it was awesome. I changed jobs though and was given a Galaxy S4 to use, and it works but I really want my G3 back, or a new Moto G/X.

Hows running? Ive got and pric and thinkting to upgrade it

HUAWEI Honor 6x from an ebay sells who got the chinese model for 250 bucks
>4 gb ram, octa core kirin 655 4 cores 2.1 ghz the other 4 are 1.7, 64 gb of storage, 5.5'' full hd screen, 3350mah battery, dual 12 mp camera, 8 mp frontal camera, sd card slot
Its the best phone i owned, perfect battery life(pic related) and almost always smooth performance, excellent temperatures, they managed to update it to Android 7.
Only cons are un removable battery, chink bloatware and the it doesn't save the wifi networks that require singing in like optimum Wi-Fi

Moto G Turbo 3rd Gen

Decent phone. Runs smooth af on the latest LOS.

Galaxy S8.

Legitimately the best phone I've ever had. Got rid of touch whiz first thing. Great battery life, great camera, memory card slot, headphone jack, beautiful screen, plus waterproof.

I wish it had an IR blaster, was a tad thicker with a larger battery, and had an aluminum back instead of glass, but otherwise basically zero complaints.

Nexus 5

got a powerbank recently so I don't really care about sot anymore
power button's fucked but I'm using a flip case anyway
still snappy on paranoid android

You got root for touchwiz?

It's breddy good desu
I'm blown away by the battery life
Got 10 hours of screen on time

Nextibit Robin which I treat like the child I'll never have.

They achieved root for the SD S8, but it hasn't been published yet. Exynos has had root.

Galaxy S6

Pros:
>Beautiful 2560x1440 AMOLED screen
>Snappy as fuck, no lag whatsoever
>Includes IR blaster so can be used as TV remote
>Capable of Fast Charging which is a must for the crappy battery life
>Can record 4k and 1080p@60fps videos
>Price isn't too bad these days (got mines for $180)

Cons:
>No micro SD card slot
>Battery life sucks if you have the screen on all the time and the battery itself is not designed to be removable
>Not water resistant like Galaxy S5/S7/S8
>AT&T version has no root for Nougat and the bootloader is locked

Despite these cons, it's still a nice phone. I'm happy with it.

I'm on my third Nexus 5X.

Third because the previous two got stuck in that glorious bootloop. I asked Google to send me a Pixel instead but "We only replace with the same model".

It's a good phone other than the bootloop issue though.

galaxy note 4. amoled 1440x2560 screen. 3gb ram. quad-core snapdragon 805. replaced battery with a 10,000mah one. it's a thicker now. I love it. gets the job done, isn't slow but a lot note 4's have been getting motherboard errors and i hope mine doesn't

>replaced battery with a 10,000mah one
does that even exist?

I also have the Robin. Quirky phone, mediocre build quality, but decent and unique. Was really cheap too.

amazon.com/Zerolemon-10000mah-Extended-ZeroShock-Versions/dp/B00Q7C6FTA

It makes the phone turn into a brick. but there's a chance you can get defective one so i had to return and replace till i got one that worked fine. i usually get about two days out of it before i charge it again

might aswell get a mophie battery case. At least you wont be putting a brick on your pocket.

HTC 10
>phone call recipients hear an echo of themselves from my end, making calls mostly impossible
>GPS is consistently off by approximately 100ft
>Bluetooth constantly glitches and causes music to skip like I'm listening to a fucking Walkman in 1998
>pretty much all connections, wifi, cell, 4g, bluetooth, etc are all extremely fucking slow to establish
i fucking hate it

iPhone 5
Was good back then, now it's shit.

i mostly use the battery when I do hiking and camping (usually often) so it's never really in my pocket just in my bag. when I'm in the city I just take three different regular battery's and just change them when they die

Recently upgraded muh Z1 for HTC U11.

Fucking love it. Best camera and audio quality confirmed

had an old htc which failed me all the time. don't think I can really trust them anymore.

Galaxy S7 Edge
Amazing screen, performance, camera, and battery life. By far my favorite phone, last phone was an LG V20.

ASUS Zenfone

kinda shitty but it was 120 bucks all in

Downgraded (?) from a Zuk Z2 Pro 6/128 to a Moto Z Play 3/32

>Zuk Z2 Pro

+U-Touch is useful as heck
+Nice screen (quality and size)
+USB C
+File transfer speeds are godlike thanks to UFS
+Battery lasts all day under automatic brightness and while using the stock ZUI ROM
+Design is pretty, it's the best white colored phone i've ever had because the black borders on the screen are so tiny and they cramped the front sensors on the earpiece so the front isnt cluttered with sensors and black dots
+Easy to unlock (and re-lock) bootloader
+It's cheap
+Stock Nougat

-Slippery as fuck, use it with a case
-Stock ZUI ROM is absolute trash, there's no expandeable notifications, no heads up, changing the wallpaper it's a fucking hassle, Safe Center app is fucking cancer
-Processor gets hot while doing normal, mundane tasks like messaging and phoneposting. It burns while doing intensive things like playing 3D games, using GPS or the camera
-Wasn't impressed by the performance, facebook app still stutters
-6Gb of RAM is useless, 4Gb is all you'll ever need for a while
-Fingerprint sensor works 5/10 times
-Build quality feels cheap compared to the Moto Z Play (both are made of glass backs with metal on the sides)
-The only good custom ROM is AICP, don't even try the rest, they're shit
-Community segmented between clueless americans and chinks
-Multi window implementation is trash and lags a lot

>Moto Z Play

+Screen is beautiful
+Battery last an eternity
+Moto Display is very useful
+Stock Nougat, featuring clean android
+Build quality is amazing
+Fingerprint sensor is very fast and you can lock the screen with it
+Performance wise, it Just Works(TM). Everything I do on it is fast and snappy, lag-free
+3Gb of RAM + Zero bloat, I don't feel a downgrade coming from a 6GB RAM phone
+that Moto mod Gamepad looks sick
+USB C, and it comes with a fast charger
+Headphone output is loud and clear
+It will probably update to Android O

-Too big
-Flat design isn't ergonomic

Oukitel K10000 Pro
Yes

You forgot the government mandatory spyware, enjoy.

your sot is low, i get more than 6 hours and with 40% still left

HTC Desire 601, SD s4 1.4 GHz, 540x960 p, 1gb ram
Got it for $200 like two years ago.
It's been working fine, only thing I don't like is the small battery. Been thinking on replacing it for a Xiaomi but I'm not sure yet

I highly recommend you get the redmi note 4, you will never regret it. Amazing battery life and good support for custom roms and more.

>Lumia 950 bought from 3 for 600 EUR
>3GB RAM, Snapdragon 808, 5.2" 1440p sAMOLED screen, 3000 mAh battery

Love the hardware. I can't think of anything I'd want to change about it. With the exception of getting a newer SoC, everything currently on the market looks like a step down in one way or another.
Software isn't great, though. Windows 10 has been getting less stable for a while. I do have a high-end Android tablet to compare it to though, and I've gotta say I still like Windows 10 better.

Huawei Honor 6

+Lasts long, still alive and kicking after almost 5 years
+Strong material, I've dropped this thing so many times I cant count anymore, its still working perfectly
+Pretty decent processor, barely any lag or slowness

-Shit battery life, lasts about a day
-Cant remove battery
-Never really liked the size, its a little too small for me, my fingers are fat
-Was pretty costy at the time, I bought it for 300 yuros when it was new

>Samsung Galaxy S3, traded an modded Xbox for it
>1GB RAM,1.4GHz Exynos 4412 quad,4.8' screen,okay battery

A pretty nice step up from the crappier Galaxy Core Prime. I had that thing and boy was it slow as fuck.

ze551ml Absolutely adore it. 1 sim for myself, 1 sim for work and the motherfucking whatsapp. MicroSD to shovel a bunch of shit onto. 5.5' screen. It costed me 270 euros in 2015. Probably will keep it till it vaporizes.

nexus 4. Payed 40 euros, just use it as GPS navigator, gps tracker when running, HD camera and audio recorder at meetings.

i have zenfone 2 too, is a shitty phone (too thick, Asus is shit, shitty camera) but it does his job pretty well. now i'm using it with lineageOS and i really like it

OnePlus X. Im happy with it.
Downsides: Needs a case or it will slip aways from you or any surface for that matter.
No more updates (dont see the need to root atm)
Will probably stay with me for a while.

Yotaphone 2

++++ Eink display on the back
+ Good 1080p amoled screen
+ Was around 120 € (150 EU version)
+ Software for eink is good
+ Not to big

- even using only the e-ink display the CPU kills the battery fast (small battery)
- slippery
- no fingerprint sensor
- no card reader
- russian botnet

My next phone will be yp3 or hisense A2

LG G4.

Bought it for $560 CAD about a year ago, when the canadian dollar went really low. It was about $360 USD.

3GB RAM, 2x1.8GHz, 4x1.4GHz, 5.5" Guantum IPS QHD, 3000mAh

Not a bad phone at all, and it has fucking spectacular camera. Despite all the talk about bootloop shit, I've never had this issue. Neither on my the G3 nor the G4. Only issue with it is the root support, haven't gotten it rooted yet, H-812 model.

are these really worth buying? I'm thinking about buying one secondary market because it looks to gimmicky to be great but has great specs.

I did not mean to disturb your enjoying user but lg g4 has a chronical boot-hell problem. Even if you have not lived any problem. it will emerge maybe 6 7 months. never ever buy a korean shit.

Well in 6-7 months if it bootloops then fuck my asshole but until now, it's worked fine. Brother owned a G3 since early 2015 and I've had my G4 since late last year and neither of us have had issues.

I'm 2 years into my Alcatel Idol 3 4.7 inch
Has a snappy processor, good battery life and the screen has great colors and resolution. No scratches, the back panel is cracked, might replace the panel. I like that the phone is small. Its very thin too, and has two frontal grills which are very loud.
The camera is not great though, and the phone has no physical buttons, given that its symmetrical. All in all good phone, got it 2 years ago for 210 euro

>current phone s8+
+pretty great all around, microsd slot
-fell for the flagship meme
>chinkshit phone - redmi note 4 (not snapdragon)
-piece of shit
+huge battery lasts for days and days
>previous phone HTC One m7
+great design, durable and fast
-no microsd slot, kinda small

>doesn't seem to run as hot as people say.
I had one fucking unbearable. It would get so hot the camera shut down after 25min of video, not even 4k. And the battery life is horrible. For 160 it's good but got it on release for about ~$300; shit.

Why is your screen 1000% mad?

BQ Aquaris X.

Really like it.

It's fast and has stock android. Got it for 250€. The only thing that's not that great is that the display is extremely glossy.

Forgot pic

LG G6 T-Mobile
>Headphones jack went out after a month
>Camera glass broke over the panoramic camera tho I'm super delicate with it with skin and case
>Very slippery and too long
>Burn in 3 weeks in to owning
>Charging port "detected" water in port and now won't charge unless it's through wireless
>No matter what video playback will not stretch to 18:2 unless you specifically watch videos in that ratio
>Constant slowdowns
>Gets INSANELY hot
I would urge anyone to stay away from this phone, it truly disappointed me greatly since my favourite phone of all time is the LG G2, and have used LG for the longest. For a little extra you should save for a s8 or honestly anything else.

im considering buy one now, Sup Forums has been making fun of it for a while but shit looks nice.

Samsung Galaxy J7 2016

Pros
>220 usd new with 1 year warranty
>2 sims and an sd card slot
>front flash
>decent front and rear cams
>2 gb ram
>android 6.0.1
>12 HOURS OF SOT WITH WIFI ON AND 40 PERCENT BRIGHTNESS. Never charger it twice a day. Can go for a week with little usage.
>fast. No lag, very stable
>I like the traditional samsung design.
>5.5 inch amoled screen
>metal frame
>removable back
>great gaming performance

Cons
>not sure whether will be updated to android 7
>everyone I know has one
>a little too big in the hand
>buttons don't have backlights.
>no fingerprint scanner

Overall I have nothing bad to say about it itself, just the things I miss in it. Also I wish I got the white model instead of black.

Moto X play
Pretty good

iPhone 4s
still my favorite model

heh, now it's an iPod with phone features

what color?

>Iphone 7
a relative of mine decided to gift it to me
it's an Iphone
all my two step lock apps are on it
too lazy to switch all the apps to a different phone

>Why is your screen 1000% mad?
What do you mean with mad? If it's because it looks red is because of the screen filter

Yeah, that would be my go to option

Mi fucking max. Dat 6.4 inch screen is pure sex. Still faster than flash after 1 year use.

>iPhone 7s

Meh, I don't use my phone for much so this is okay for cucked stuff.

Hello pajeet

>flip phone
t9 is slow to text but the battery lasts forever and I dont waste time on apps. Only cost 80cad instead of like 200+.Still has alarm clock, camera also

Model

LG F4NR
theres no real flip phone choices in canaada because the old network was killed and all phones need sims now

I had a Sony Xperia ZR until last month. Those old Xperias are sturdy as hell but hardware and software wise the phone was ancient. It finally died on me.

Now I use a Huawei P9 Lite 2017 (aka P8 Lite 2017), good deal.

Pros:
>Sexy ass sleek build
>Decent display and cam
>Good hardware

Cons:
>Removable battery would be nice
>Fingerprint sensor is a bit unreliable, maybe I'm not holding it right
>Obnoxious philistine rice. I tried to circumvent the Chink Rice with Nova Launcher, widgets, icon pack, etc. but even the charging animation is some bubbly animated ricer turd.

Moto e2, don't remember price but it's really low.

For today's standards it's low on ram (1gb). Also the camera is shit, but I don't use it at all so I don't care. Unremovable battery.

Best about this phone is having a 4.5" screen which is a really comfy size to take it anywhere and don't having to check if the phone fits in my sleeves. About two days of battery life. Running lineage right now with very little gbloat™ so it runs smoothly 99% of the time and having nougat on a dinosaur phone.

>BlackBerry Keyone
>$550 + tax
>3GB RAM, 32GB flash
>SD625
>1620x1080 LCD
Literally your only choice if you want a modern phone with a physical keyboard. I type a lot and spend hours using SSH so the saved screen space and accuracy of physical buttons is priceless. The battery along with the power-saving processor amounts to typical screen-on times of 9 hours. It runs all the games I play flawlessly and the keyboard is great for emulators. As a bonus the 3:2 screen is a perfect fit for the stacked 4:3 screens of a Nintendo DS. The camera could use some work as its single-lens design looks obsolete next to flagships with dual-lens cameras.

Pixel

Currently on my second one, first one was dropped and fucked the microphone / speaker. First phone I ever broke.
Running unlocked and rooted, firewalled and adblocked to lock off most of the botnet shite.

Pixel XL was just too big for my manlet hands, and although the extra screen space might be nice, the Pixel is just right for me.

Pros:
>naked android, easily rooted, google bloat easy to remove
>battery life is insane, can get up to 10 days screen off standby, depending on what you install on it
>no lag. runs smooth as silk
>decent camera. good but not great for stills, but the panorama/gyro stuff is fantastic
>comes with free unlimited hi-res photo storage
>24/7 live support for the life of the phone. used it once, got a real person (american though so not really i guess) who was very polite and helpful.
>can sideload updates, dont need to wait for carrier
>USB-C

Cons:
>supporting google
>botnet. even with firewalls and root and bloatware removal, the tinfoil is real. block everything.
>overpriced
>huge bezel, but you do get used to it
>no removable battery
>no SD slot
>lots of reports of dodgy microphone / bluetooth audio. i didnt cop it, but it from what i've read RTM is an easy solution
>not even slightly waterproof or drop-proof. needs a case, which given the bezel, makes it even clunkier
>USB-C

I have a 6p as well. I fucking love it

Moto X 2014
Upgraded from a LG F180

Like:
>Good stock software
>Moto Display, can't go without this now
>OLED screen
Don't like:
>Shit battery
>16GB, unexpandable
>Pentile OLED
It's also a bit dated, but it's still working just fine

Galaxy S4 with CM
It's good.

Forgot
>Screen a bit too large
>Slippery and hard to hold

Moron 2 force edition. 8 core 2.45 GHz cpu/64gb/4gb/1440p quad HD 5.5 screen/camera is dual 12mp craziness. Phone is unibody aluminum and thinner than the current iPhone. It's an amazing design, plus I got the pre-order bonus from Verizon where it's half price and Motorola/Lenovo sends you that 300 projector mod for free in a few weeks. Nicest phone I have ever owned.

Moto G5 Plus (3GB RAM version)
Upgraded from an S4

>Great Stock Software
>Acutally useful camera and flashlight gestures
>Performance, you basically have to try to make it lag
>one button navigation
>battery life, can last days
>good camera
>dual flash
>decent display
>design (everyone hates it for some reason tho)
>cheap

Dislike
>Fingerprint sensor won't work if your fingers or the sensor have any kind of dirt or normal fat films on them
>okay screen to body ratio
>loud and cheap vibrator
>no led notification light
>non removable battery

I love it, I can see myself using it for the next years to come. Everybody knows if you want the latest Android you have to go to Google, so I don't complain about it too much

That's the dumb half of Sup Forums that can't say anything bad about the thing other than
>lmao the screen falls out
Or
>xd not a flagship cpu
This thing is fucking based

iPhone SE 64GB

Honestly, while it was refreshing at first (coming from a Nexus 6), I wish I had a bigger screen. I don't think the bigger iPhones are worth the money though, and no Android phones this gen have caught my eye. Moto G5 Plus was close, but I don't want to downgrade too much on the camera since the SE's is pretty nice.

Just waiting for something.

That's fucking dumb user
I don't wanna strap a fucking charger to my phone when I can directly strap on battery instead

Not him but, is that how you entirely remove touch wiz, through root? In previous galaxy devices I didn't think you could completely get rid of it

You left a Nexus 6... for an iPhone SE? user are you retarded?

Test

My man
Also dual lense is a meme
The singles camera is very enough for basically anything

iPhone SE 64gb. I like it, it's small, does phone stuff well, doesn't crash, decent battery life. Most satisfying iPhone since the 4 (at launch, that thing got slowwww as apps got fatter - SE holding strong here, nothing seems to stress it that badly, even encoding 4k video is surprisingly fast).

If he is then so am I, except I left a Oneplus 3T for one.

Pros: Fits in any of my pockets without feeling like I've got a house brick stuffed in there, network features like wifi calling and volte just work, I don't ever have to think about the "meta" of using my smartphone, never have to think about backups, battery life is predictable, accessories are same as iPhone 5 and 5S therefore absolutely dirt cheap.

Cons: Screen hard to see in bright daylight, fingerprint sensor a bit slow.

Don't give a fuck about: Low res selfie camera (I'm not a Facebook narcissist) or "muh full control of OS" (I don't use either type of smartphone as a portable PC, I use them as appliances)

Xperia Z2 with lineage os
yeah i like it, a bit to large though
replaced battery last week so back to 2-3 days of battery life with little to no usage because who really uses a phone when they have a computer
wont be changing for at least two more years

Moto G5+
Pretty good for the price, I don't like paying more than $300 for a phone

iPhone 5
Pros:
> Performs very nicely on iOS 10 (years ahead of the 4S disaster on iOS 9)
> Retina display
> Good camera (shits itself on low light tho)
> 100% aluminium + glass
> 1GB of RAM is enough for iOS
> Battery life is ok (changed it 2 times in 5 years)

Cons:
> Too small by today's standards
> No iOS 11
> Only 16GB

Paid $645 in 2012, by the time it was the absolute beast. I still haven't seen any 5 year old Android that's still getting updates.

>no it doesn't
>buzzword
>shit camera with shitty old sensor and locked up camera app
>that's ok
>changed it 2 times in 5 years
It performs like shit, stop lying. The 5s is the only iShit that's still usable.

works for me desu

OnePlus 3T
$440
64GB
Snapdragon 821
5.5" 1080p screen

Overall very happy with it so far minus 1 annoyance

+It was cheap but I just got it because I needed something new and couldn't wait 3 more weeks for the S8, so price wasn't like a deciding factor for me but deff just a good perk that it's inexpensive relatively speaking

+ 6 GB of ram. Definitely nice to resume on apps anytime. Sometimes I open stuff and am surprised by some porn open from way way before that I didn't expect to still be there right where I left off

+ overall snappy and fast as fuck. Can only imagine how phones with 835 chips are. But surprisingly fast for an 821

+ pretty damn good battery life, easily lasts me a day, could do 2 as well with moderate use. Easily a day on high use though

+ charges stupid fast. Usually I don't do overnight just in the morning while I brush my teeth and shower and it's back to almost 100

+ USB type C

+ headphone jack

+ fingerprint sensor is I believe the quickest on the market. Impressively fast unlocks from screen off

- not water proof. Technically resistant to some degree like most new smartphones but it's not IP certified. Not a kill for all or me but I wouldn't mind the peace of mind of having it fall in water or even the underwater photo meme

- camera is just ok, the back one at least. Focusing software could be better. Manual mode is good though and can achieve good shots but for the average person who doesn't know how to use it it could suck. My focus entirely broke for rear camera and a handful of other people also had this issue so I'm trying to get that part repaired which has been annoying to have blurry rear camera pics til then. Front camera is excellent however. Also no optical image stabilization for video recording

Moto G5 Plus 64/4 version

It's snappy as hell, already has great custom ROM support and the battery lasts me all day.

The Nexus 6 was awesome to use at home, but other than that it was just big for comfortable one handed use. The market for Android phones under 5.5+ inches was (still is desu) pretty dire.

Typing is my main gripe with the screen size, I usually don't use my phone for watching anything more substantial than the odd youtube vid

just realized motorola is still kicking

Do you wear faggot pants by any chance? Because any phone ≤6" should fit in a regular pocket.

>1624mAh
I used an iPhone 4 when it came out. Couldn't get though one day on a full charge.

>4" screen
too small

>never have to think about backups
why do you let your phone backup on it's own?

The whole control thing is why I use Android. I like to have control over what my $500+ phone actually does. I want to be able to tell it what it can and cannot do.

I have a 3T but damn I never felt it was that big.
My gf has the SE but she likes the size for her small hands. Her back camera is nice though I gotta say