U ready?

u ready?

This phone belongs in chink shit general

Muh dikk
The only thing that will can kill apfel is the loyalty Nokia can regain. I want this to be good.

Don't understand what Nokia is doing the only people that they can entice with this phone is tech enthusiasts, and there going to make the bootloader impossible to unlock and root.

>APPLE IS A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE, YOU ARE POORFAGS

>>/spg/
K thnx. Bye
Leave
You gone yet?

This, Nokia always had great build quality and if they can achieve that with smartphones I'm fucking sold.

>androshit
>chinkshit
ready for what? housefires? 40% discount 2 months after it has been released?

>QHD screen
>Snapdragon 835
>4 Go of RAM
>less than 600€
>made by fucking Nokia
WANT

>run-of-the-mill chink phone
only good nokia smartphone is the n9

>branding on the front
trash

>n9
I don't agree with you even though you're muh fellow N9fag

Unless you had Nokia 8 in hand and tested it, your opinion is invalid.

manlet general?

I'm 189cm and anything over 5-5.2'' is unwieldy.

>inb4 189 is manlet
ok

this

What decades-old loyalty from the feature phone era are they going to regain with a fragile piece of glass shit iClone that has nothing to differentiate it from the rest of the market beyond the logo that appeals to college kid contrarians nostalgic for a time they never lived?

Fucking nokia, i already converted to sony xperia. why didn't this android nokia thing happen before that?
The first line of nokia models are pretty well built, but still too dull looking to make me switch back. I will keep an eye on the new models though.

I'm waiting them to release a proper midrange phone with a SD630/660.

Maybe you're a handlet then

upvoted

Calm dowm applefag

I wish nokia would make this phone with a lumia shell.

My body is ready. I hope it will be something like the g5 plus but it will probably be a lot more expensive. Which is a shame, because I'm not spending more than 250 bucks on a phone.

I'll never get because it'll be overpriced, just like N95 back in the day.

You guys honestly think Nokia can "kill" apple? How fucking naive are you?

Does this have the Lumia camera software?

> android
Okay, no

I have lost the pic of "Sup Forums's ideal phone", could anyone please post it?

T-thanks...

>no thinkpad scroll nipple

Come on

dat bezel

hahahaha

yes

Ready for another phone I couldn't give less of a shit about to be released? I guess so.

They're not going to pay for that Nokia name and not use it.

its called a clit

Only if they release it in the US with compatibility on ALL four cell networks. Verizon is the only one with service worth a damn where I live but so few unlocked phones work on their network, granted the situation is much better than it was a few years ago but still.