IMac Pro

So, months later we finally can understand what's actually coming inside the new iMac Pro. The numbers were meaningless at the announcement. Base GPU being the 56 with an option for the 64. Seeing as these cards are both very good at raw compute, they should fucking fly through shit like Final Cut.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ACa539myFk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You know apple is literally run by a sodomite, right?

What are you doing on Sup Forums?

Terry belongs here more than 2017 lolberals

Is that heat sink going to be able to handle a card producing that much heat? I can't wait for them to switch to 7nm Ryzen and fuck over Intel once TB gets implemented on Ryzen.

>Do you go to the church of "Hey, let's get that guy"?

youtube.com/watch?v=6ACa539myFk

Underclock it a little bit and you should be fine as far as thermals go, undervolting also goes a long way in bringing down the wattage. Don't know mow much of this apple will be doing
Don't know how much apple will be doing to lower heat.

>8bit shit

Apple gets better bins and undervolting increases perf/watt by like 40%, tl;dr there's no problem at all, and even if it was a problem Apple hasn't put a shit cooling solution in their products for teh first or last time

>t. iToddler

Reading comprehension.

Why does this 1 person keep spamming the same macros over and over? Are you ban evading or, what is it you're upset about, who are you?

Mac pro throttle gpu because housefire™ is property of Intel®.
This is written everywhere and the drawing makes it clear that i'ts the point of the pic.
Bad damage control, try again next time

Reading comprehension.
I said that it's not the first or last time Apple used a shit cooling solution in their products, for whatever reason you believe I've said something else than a negative statement.

>for whatever reason you believe I've said something else than a negative statement.

English isn't his native language, clearly. Try saying it in Hindi.

It's the newest Sup Forums meme. We go into apple threads and point out that the leader of the company is literally a sodomite. It's actually helped at reducing all the apple tech support and shill threads. Maybe help us out instead of giving these sodomites the impression they're welcome here.

Do you even know who the CEO of apple is?

Kim Kardashian?

Sup Forums is cross dresser central, you must be new here. Besides, Cook stepped in recently, he's not the founder. Besides that even, I do not care about the company's CEO's personal life. If you care about the head of the company's private life more than the thing the company sells you're mentally fucking retarded. I would still buy a ThinkPad even if the CEO of Lenovo was an autistic furry who just adopted two 3 year old boys with his recently out of jail gay black partnet. Plus, your deeply repressed homosexuality is leaking out of you like the cum from the trannies you fap to.

What are you doing on Sup Forums, summer child

Why are you using Sup Forums then, did you know moot didn’t participate in /nofap/

Is this spate of threads about mac pro part of Apple's online expectations build-up PR management?

Because it surely looks so. Just as new models are leaked right before they're launched, to build up media hype.

>Apple is building media hype
>by posting a thread on Sup Forums

Are you serious or just deluded in some way?

you need to keep in mind that half of Sup Forums is retarded and autistic. Apple doesn't give a fuck about what people on Sup Forums think. They'll continue to report record profits each quarter without us.