Google AI

Google is coming

Other urls found in this thread:

ibm.com/watson/services/tone-analyzer/
lkml.org/lkml/2012/12/23/75
wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

google literally has a whole division dedicated to fighting Sup Forums.

Has someone tried to put verses from the Bible in there?

r9k-esque experimental board with this in place that filters any posts more than x% likely to be toxic when

It'll be added globally for April Fools' next year

mention anything with hitler and nazism and its automatically toxic

what a great AI ;)

>Google is coming
it already came.

Imma play devils advocate...

Maybe the youtube comment section etc will be better without all of the political shit-flinging and actual bullying

Just typing in shit
Found this one funny

10/10 system, Hitler approves

The goal isn't "no politics". The goal is "politics that agree with me", from the perspective of Google's pink haired dykes.

It isn't AI, it's just some stupid lookup table.

>google literally has a whole division dedicated to fighting Sup Forums.
well, they even employ the fucking creator of Sup Forums.

Complete and total corporate censorship of the net grows closer by the day. Better Google than the government, I guess? Or is there really no difference anymore?

Ha!

ITT: noone understands the concept of "toxic"

Does it really matter if we do? Seems like the only definition of "toxic" that's going to matter is Google's.

The difference is one can be held accountable, the other is Google

Why would any intelligent person care about a term only libcucks use?

Because they're my coworkers.

Linus rants considered harmful

link to rant pls

also this perspective api is broken
>only measures toxicity
>no way to score anything less than 1%
>based on presence and frequency of individual words and not overall tone or context clues

IBM has a way better one:
ibm.com/watson/services/tone-analyzer/

lkml.org/lkml/2012/12/23/75

what wm is that famalam?

i3 with gaps.

>Linus rants considered harmful
email that shit to him and tell him to filter all his posts/emails through Google's 1984 filter.

Google "ai" is okay for mostly idiots on internet. 99% will not understand the text, more even consider it trolling.
It's like the guy speeching Hitler's discourses without citing his name to a group of sjws. They were applauding

>lkml.org/lkml/2012/12/23/75
>The server is taking too long to respond; please wait a minute or 2 and try again.

ah well, cheers f.a.m. I'll check it oh it loaded

>anger
>sadness
>confidence
>openness

see isn't that so much more useful than just 1 dimension (toxic)?

you can tell he's very distraught but serious and concerned without even having to read it

now someone run some shitposts through there to compare

I'm not going to bother him; his time is too valuable for that nonsense.

IT'S NOT ARTIFICAL INTELLIGENCE ITS A FUCKING BOT THAT IS SCRIPTED BY HUMAN BEINGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I think that's fairly accurate. He only yells at people when he knows they can do better from previous work and is disappointed.

>twist her tits clear off

what's the diff

If it/s got the whole neuro network thing going for it, as in its not just counting how many times you say fuck and outputting a computed rating, than it is definitely an ai.

Facts are now considered toxic.

Everything related to "fuck" or "suck" is 99%
Antisemetic stuff 80-90%

I guess they're here to stay, BUT DON'T DARE TO THINK ABOUT SAYING FUCK

The only thing that upsets me about this is that I wanted to make a reddit clone that analyzes your posts and gives your upvotes/downvotes a multiplier based on how generally likely you were predicted to agree with the post you're rating, and it looks like someone is going to beat me to it.

But is it a blockchain?

Sup Forums would be a much better place if any comment above 20% toxicity was just rejected.

Fag

Sounds exactly like Reddit

Put the Navy seals pasta in and post results.
Put the Gentoo version of it as well

One of these will be safe. One will not

Replace "fuck" with "sofa king".
It places everything as 50% because it can't understand any sentence you make anymore.

More like if any comment below 98% was rejected, faggot.

It's just a meme user.

But the government isn't being held accountable for what its doing now, let alone in the future.

Shh, don't tell them that, maybe he only put canv.ass on his resume!

This seems like an okayish thing.

Google ideas is just a Google+USA Government front to get involved in global politics. It was created because Eric Schmidt liked Jared Cohen and wanted to give him a position at Google, he made him head of Google "ideas" which is nothing but a way for Google to get its tentacles into foreign governments and gather more data etc..

wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/

>one board that only allows >90% toxic posts
>one board that only allows

>It's like the guy speeching Hitler's discourses without citing his name to a group of sjws. They were applauding
Link to video?

>>one board that only allows >90% toxic posts
Sup Forums
Sup Forums
Sup Forums

>>one board that only allows

topest kek

fucking kek

That's hilarious. Who is Mauro?

Niggers, mentally-ill trannies and fat feminists..
That's definitely what we need in development fields.

What did Google mean by this?

Artificial intelligence learns from its mistakes by doing things and having a set goal.

GoogleSJW is active now.

now THIS is fucking toxic.

I suspected this for a while.

It would be a much better place if censorship happy faggots like you wiuld kill your selves or go to reddit, tumble or the dailystormer, where you belong. Any one will do.

*tumblr

i3gaps/tree style tabs master race

The IBM one still sucks. Saying things like "This is fucking amazing!" still comes off as negative. I love how all this shit treats humans like they are children. "NO BAD WORDS!!!"

This is what happens when you hire incompetent people.

>like they are children

Tbqh only children feel the need to use swear words to get their point across

Obviously anything that is not happy is wrongthink and must be stopped.

Just take your pills, go to work, buy our shit, pay your taxes and think happy thoughts.

this

Wrote "faggots" - apperently 975 toxic.

Then I tried to insert as much SJW buzzwords, and it dropped to 34% toxicicty. I turned it into a pretty fun game - decrease toxicitiy.

*i mean 97% toxic

Except it uses machine learning, so it is quite literally AI.

really want to see this, sauce?

it's called deep mind

As a Windows 7 diehard, Cortana having a submissive slut setting would make me switch desu

>Greenberg

Still fails the Hitler test.

What if the future definition of "toxic" flipped around in an overton-esque fashion so that all SJW comments would be considered inflammatory instead

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows Search create a 32bit dword called AllowCortana and set it to 0

> intelligent person
> libcucks
I see how intelligent you are.

stfu dick sucking faggot sjw cuck jew nigger

Wow I had no idea he could be so mean. He seems so nice on his show.

>Better Google than the government, I guess?
I don't think so.
The government has rules it needs to follow and it has to atleast somewhat accountable.

Google can do whatever Google wants, with no interference and no accountability.

>the one with blue hair tiptoeing to hide the fact that she's both a womanlet and morbidly obese

Truth is yes government has rules to supposedly follow which they work around by teaming up with companies like Google and Microsoft as unofficial agents who aren't hindered by our constitutional protections.
At the end of the day though, it's the government who kicks your door in.