Where and how did you meet your girlfriend Sup Forums

Where and how did you meet your girlfriend Sup Forums.

Tell us all about it.

Tinder. We had a pretty standard dating experience, mostly united by a dislike of the way it functions in North America.
Been going out since November, just moved in together last week.

Tinder.

>Tell us all about it.
you first

he and i locked eyes across the computer lab

A homestuck roleplay forum

Not girlfriend but I did fall in love with a first cousin and confessed my feelings to her through text. She's been avoiding me for 5 consecutive years and has a boyfriend now. It's slowly eating me up inside.

at a Kode with Klossy event

what even are ya?

So there I was, browsing Sup Forums when I see this girl. I walk into the thread and go "who dis" and everything else is history

I met him at an Android user group. we fucked an hour after.

I sexually identify as an attack helicopter

Tell her again but this time AFTER you have sex with her, Romeo

I don't remember having a girlfriend.

I'm devoid of all worldly wants

>gf

what even are ya?

Do you mean boyfriend? :3

I said I confessed to her not that I want to rape her. I'm just gonna wait it out until it kills me or I find someone better than her (lol).

Who dis busty qt

Met mine during high school junior year by offering AP Bio tutoring

Don't even try, faggot.

ditto, met in march, she just moved in with me

i-it's ok cuz im wearing a skirt and programming socks.

What even are ya?

I met her at school, was hanging out with my friend and his girlfriend walked over with her friend. Asked her out a week later and have been going strong for 6 months

Sophomore Year High School, 10 years ago.

>tfw getting married in two months

Suggest me a spot for the honeymoon, somewhere with not too much technology, preferably.

Toujou "Niku" Nozomi

Myanmar

She came to a party at my apartment. She was too hot for my nerd roommates so I scooped her.

A happy man

>Sup Forums -Relationships

yeah, you can easily find some stupid bitches with low self esteem there.

I was 16 and dressed up as Jesus for our school Halloween party (le edgy XD) .. she was a friend of a friend who came to the party, but didn't go to my school. Live at first sight for me. we've been best friends for 10 years, dating for 6 of them and are now happily engaged.

Love*

Fucking millennials kys.

Tumblr (yes, I know... she's not an SJW or weird liberal though), we both had retro computer blogs.

There was a girl I went to high school with.
We knew of each other, but I wouldn't even go as for as saying we were close acquaintances.
Went to different colleges then maybe 2-3 years after graduating college, we met again through a mutual friend.
We got pretty cozy with each other quickly.

>gf

get the fuck out you normalfag piece of shit.

Yea after she sucked and fucked hundreds of Chads. Now you're her cucked beta provider. Congrats.

You need to spend less time on Sup Forums. The world's not always as dark as you think it is, my man.

Shh, attack helicopters don't talk.

high quality m8
Women with actual scientific interests are at least 1.8x hotter than they would otherwise be.

>le chewing gum meme

kek

I was a public prosecutor in the last elections in my country when I met her. I'm living with her right now, also she built my current PC. I'm the fag who owns 3 mice and asked something in /pcbg/

Speaking of dark, I wonder how many niggers splooged in her pussy.

Cuck enjoy sharing with jamal

Beats me, I'm not that user with that girl, just an observer. Who hurt you?

Met her at the local hackerspace. She explained to me how the Elliptic curve Diffie–Hellman works. Then we talked about Aristotle's hylomorphic forms. Then we fucked. Then i woke up.

general advice, including that on relationships, is that way. suck a nut bitch.

I met mine in omegle six years ago. Not even kidding.
Currently married for about three years.

Italian friend introduced blond (girl) friend that he met inside trolley.

He wanted to invite her in our social circle and she was blond.It happens that I have thing for natural blondes so I went full offensive on her.

When she is bored talking with our friends I would take her on my "personal advantures", do crazy stuff and it transformed from touching to kissing.

I kissed her, caress her and when she was hooked in I would dissapear for few days then I would appear again to kiss her and caress her.

I become her addiction, I took her virginity and 2 years later we are still rocking and having sex everyday.

While Italian friend don't want to see me again, deleted me on facebook and talked a lot of bad stuff about me.

/blog