Why the fuck do these faggots care if my phone is rooted?

Why the fuck do these faggots care if my phone is rooted?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/marzika/Snapprefs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's always seemed odd to me. It's so you can't hide the fact you're screenshotting their nudes, but if you're the sort of person who roots their phone what are the odds someone's sending you nudes anyway?

It's annoying. I have it working on my rooted Nexus 5x but I'm thinking of changing to a different ROM and snap chat is the main program I use to talk to friends. Does anyone know if I can unroot slimkat and then install and log into SC and then root it again?

I don't have that problem, rooted lineageOS on a ZTE Axon 7 not sure if I've done something in the past or if it just works naturally.

doesn't magisk root solve this problem? I remember solving this in a subreddit before

>rooted his phone for mobile autism
>wants to post on normiegram

Use RootSwitch

the only reason they got so popular was because stupid girls thought you can't screenshot the nudes on the other end, and this way they can keep creeps from alerting the other party that screencaps were taken

>pretending to be unable to distinguish between Snapchat and Instagram

Snapchat is fucking broken anyway, I'm in a group chat with like 5 people on an iPhone bordering storage capacity and it almost constantly spazzes out and lets me see everyone's snaps again.

The only faggot here is you. Now fuck off

github.com/marzika/Snapprefs

This is pretty much the reason here. It lets you use snapchat in ways they don't allow because no fun allowed and iphone users probably cry about it.

Many social media services provide the same services nowadays. For example twitter and instagram both allow you to share photos and for unknown people to follow you and like/share/comment on your photos. Snapchat is one of the only ones with atleast some uniqueness

so you are aware of their dfferences yet pretend they are the same company. Why?

I'm fairly sure jailbroken iPhones can also do shit like that

I'm not I was just trying to help you understand why he couldn't tell the difference between the two

Is Snapchat a fun way to talk to sluts?

You could try it with magisk
Works flawlessly for me

you can install and log into your device on an android emulator, I used nox, and backup snapchats data with titanium backup. import those files to your current phone and recover snapchat with those files. it worked for me

Better question:
Why in the fuck are you happy giving away all the info on your contact list in order to get shitty filters?

Since when was that a thing?

Yeah, make sure to hide root from Google Play store for it to work. It's in magisk settings. If you have systemless root, that is

Magisk should work to most devices even if running a Custom ROM and as it gets past "SafetyNet" you are able to Snapchat and Banking applications and such.

Underageb& problems

I don't know anyone who uses this shit

Just log in into snapchat, then root/get xposed and finally backup the app with Titanium. Snapchat will only check for root/xposed only when logging in, so if you install the app from the backup it won't have any chance to check.

Use Magisk. Flash it after flashing. the ROM. Not only does it root and manage root access, it also has a hiding mode to allow programs that rely on Safetynet to work.
But seriously, if your friends only communicate using snapchat you are just better off getting better friends you normalfag

I moved away

after you done flashing FIRST download snap and log in and make sure it works. THEN root your phone. thats it! it worked for me fine. a week ago i flashed my opo tot ressurection remix (android 7.1.2). its pre-rooted with magisk. however i restored snap to the exact state using titanium from a backup i made before flashing. it works fine. i didnt even need to log in.

Objectively wrong answer

>pre-rooted with Magisk
>not using MagiskHide
shiggy diggy, friendo

magisk hide is only needed when something really doesnt want to work. my magisk is running and updated. i tried supermario run, android pay, snap, ect. all works fine. cant really complain.

Because they're fucking idiots. Also it seems as though they only look for shit like SuperSU and if it's running in an emulator. They don't use SafetyNet. I can log on just fine with LineageOS with their official su add-on. Magisk also probably works.

How long ago was this? I tried logging in through the emulator included in the Android SDK using an ARM avd, and it would just give me that same annoying message telling me to fuck off.

Someone really needs to make a FOSS Snapchat client that supports chatting so that your don't have to have your freedoms raped just to talk to whores.

Phantom for iPhone bruh

maybe it had root enabled, in nox you can enable/disable root in the options. it worked for me, couple weeks ago.

that's because youre a kissless virgin

auch

Just use that one fucking rootcloak or whatever

>using disappearing messages for conversation
well this might work if you never have more than 2 conversations at once, but really, user, what the fuck are you doing.