IPhone6s

Hey Sup Forums

Moved out of my parents house with phone. They reported it lost/stolen.

Now i cant sell it to someone for them to use it with verizon. I have a junk phone sitting in my drawer and i want to make money off it.

Can i have someone flash it or something? The part shops arent accepting my used IPhone6s. Any recommendations within the chicagoland area?

Thanks

give it back, laquan

Give it back to your parents, Jamal.

turn it in to the apple store, tyrone

hack iboot and install gentoo

lol wtf, give it back to your parents

the fuck is iboot?

>Moved out of my parents house with phone. They reported it lost/stolen.
Lmfao this has to be the absolute worst lie I've ever read in one of these iPhone unlock threads. Good one.

Turn yourself in, Tyrell. You can't run from your past forever.

this is the best iteration yet, jamal
keep it up

Trevon, I really think that it would be best for all parties if you were to return the phone to it's rightful owners. Society is built on a contract where we work hard to obtain the things that are ours and we respect others property because they have gone through the same prcoess, with them doing the same in return. Violating those rules not only has legal consequences, but is morally reprehensible.

Jamal we have this thread daily, learn to go steal androids instead.

>That one time I went to the Apple store to see if I could flash the iphone my grandpa left after he passed away
>They were super fucking suspicious
I'm white, my grandpa really did die, why are "geniuses" always so judgy. No of course I don't have the apple ID and password, oh wait here let me go ask him.

Why is there so much racism in tech?

I am African American, and almost everyone I have encountered (including people at the company where I currently work, and the university I studied at) assumes I am less capable than others. In reality, the opposite is true. I am currently a security researcher, researching methods to bypass the iOS lock screen without knowing the passcode (I will be publishing a paper soon).

Give it back tyrone

You should just showed them the purchase receipt and the defuct certificate, they will do it in 5 minutes or less.

lmfao

>almost everyone I have encountered (including people at the company where I currently work, and the university I studied at) assumes I am less capable than others.

How do you know when someone has assumed you are less capable than others do they flat out tell you that they think you are a dumb fuck? If you are just assuming their assumptions then you are the resist one.

why wouldn't you just plug in the headphones adapter straight into the iPhone if you're not charging it

He's joking:

>I am African American
>researching methods to bypass the iOS lock screen without knowing the passcode (I will be publishing a paper soon).

Calm down.

DeSneeqa give that back before you get arrested

See people, you don't need to be black to be less capable, we have live proof here

Yo Sup Forums. So I bought a stolen Iphone 7 for about 130$. It's icloud locked. Is there any way to unlock it? Otherwise I'll just sell it for parts.

lol google phones have hard locks, one of my uncles friends brought a phone to me to unlock, i tried factory resetting with no lock it still had an email lock.

its not gonna become unlocked, might aswell sell it for parts or give it back

*luck

no refund so can't give it back. I'll profit about 20-30$ if I sell it for parts.