Was it literally perfect?

was it literally perfect?

>was it
what do you mean by this? That is still my phone.

If the HTC M8 had a better (single) camera and was splashproof

It would have been the best phone ever concieved by humanity.

Not even remotely.

do you run a custom rom?

Is this Moto G 2nd gen cause my 3.5mm port is different

moto x 2013

Yes.
The Moto X 2013 was the perfect smartphone.

Give me the Moto G1 with better camera and specs in the same exact shape, format and size, and yes, its motherfucking perfect.

This. I just replaced mine, but all I wanted was more RAM, and a new cpu. That said, I am very happy with my new axon 7

no. decent, but problems:

no microSD slot.

camera errors not fixable by swapping in new camera - this happens to a lot of these on forums; no way use main camera again ever if it happens to you.

>That is still my phone.

My nigga. Verizon Dev edition here. It does what I need it to and it's comfortable to use with one hand. Glass is now cracked and my axis sensor is broken though (screen won't rotate anymore). At what point do I say goodbye? Moto G5 any good?

I've got a Moto X Pure and can safely say it's garbage. if you've got that x don't upgrade to this overheating bullshit.

>was it literally perfect?

NO, it was a great phone but it has one major flaw, the material used for the back is very easily broken

G5 is worse than G4. Get a G4.

g5+ is better than both

and a non-brushed back
and a non-bezel crazy front
and a non-custom skin
and non-HTC
yeah the phone just plain sucked.

G4+ is better than G5+

Perfect form factor yes but the phone had problems. I'll probably have to go Sony when mine finally croaks since they're the only ones making decent compact phones.

On what basis?
The g5+ has a fingerprint scanner and amazing battery life.

The size, shape, and material was basically perfect for me. I still miss mine for those reasons. I hate big slippery metal and glass slabs that pretty much require a skin or case. I never used a case with my moto x and never dropped it. The double twist camera launch thing and active display were great too. Also that battery life.
My only complaint was the meh camera. An SD card slot would have been nice but with streaming music I never really needed one.

I hate how bezels keep getting smaller but phones are still getting bigger. I want is a 4.7" screen in the smallest body possible.

G4+ has these things too.

I have a Moto G 2nd gen and I'm starting to feel short on memory.

Is there a comparable phone to upgrade to, or should I just deal with being behind the times and keep clinging to perfection?

G5 plus

How does the g5 plus compare to the nexus 5x?
It's a good phone but I remember how nice my g4 was with the battery life and sd card slot