Full tower case

Why are there no decent full tower cases anymore?

White women fell in love with the big black case so chink honkees cancelled them.

I currently have the Define R5, looking to get dual epyc 32 core cpus. Need a tower similar to the Define R5 that can fit dual socket motherboards and have 8+ drive space

Fractal Design - Define XL R2

it looks like an R5, just bigger, and full tower

It doesn't that the cover on the top and side panel like the r5 does. Does it have at least two SSD mounts in the back?

Phanteks Enthoo Pro

It's a big Define R4, not a big Define R5 unfortunately. The Mini R2 is also more of an R4 than R5.

I'll go for an 950D obsidian then, it seems like a good big case for my needs

what are your needs?

you really want to know?

Just curious, because now and days I don't see anyone building in a full tower unless they're fat, new, or making a mad custom water loop pc.

Well I work with handbrake and heavy multitasking like loads of things open, I use lots of storage space. I do creative work bascially and plan to use sata cards

ah, so you need the hard drive bays and extra space to comfortably hold all your parts, I gotchu.

Do yourself a favor and go to pcpartpicker, throw in some filters and look around for a good case, can't hurt.

Not a lot of people really need them anymore. Things are rapidly moving towards an mATX world, even. Only people who really go full tower are people with a fuckton of drives or a water cooling loop.

Even braindead gamers wised up. No need for a full tower when server racks exist.

>Why are there no decent full tower cases anymore?

Because Fractal Design made a cheap ripoff of the Antec P180, and it was so successful that everyone started copying their design.

a gamer is not going to buy server racks, what the fuck

There are dozens. Seconding the Corsair Obsidian and Fractal Design cases from the thread, they're nice to build and work fine.

>Does it have at least two SSD mounts in the back?
Hm IIIRC no, but you have 8 3.5" bays that can take those SSD too.

And then 4 5.25" bays which could take 6+2 2.5" SSD I think.

Oh, and then there's always duct tape. Can actually hold SSD no problem.

Holy shit how much bigger can the R5 get? I have an R5 because I found it somewhere in a real life store that probably stole all their merchandise for 20 bucks and I almost died carrying the empty case to my house.

They're probably nocoiners, too. Retards.

Yup, I was one of the very few gamers that had a rackmount case for his gaming PC, and that was at a time when cases were arguably considerably shittier in virtually every regard, not just compact-ness.

Oh sure rackmounts still have some advantages today, but regular vertical cases that fit better under a typical desk are really fancy now and people have basically no reason to miss anything from a rackmount case at this point.

Case makers such as Thermaltake, who focus on cases for showcase builds seem to have done really well.

If you're looking for functionality, you might be better off with a fully modular case such as the Dark Base Pro 900 from Be Quiet. In tempered glass, it's an absolute beauty.

CANT believe you posted the one i own
WTF