>both firefox and chrome stickers

'tism

I hope you like them :3

>I collect photos of anime girls because real girls find me repulsive

>caring what girls think
lmao

>caring what people on the internet say
lmao

>I only like plain things, no style, no flare whatsoever, I'm dull and boring no matter what. Remember, no fun allowed!

>tfw fucked up when putting new ones on, and they are slightly skewed
my autism will not let it go

>Not putting every sticker slightly skewed so that when you fuck one up it doesn't even matter

>fucking one up by putting it on perfectly

If the angle is random, then 0° is still possible.

An alias of the canonical angle. Nice observation.

>I have no personality so I don't like customizing my things.
Enjoy being a dull asshole I guess.

Wow that's... really embarrassing...
I don't even dislike furries but to have the word YIFF on anything that can be seen in public is just asking to be mocked and beaten up. Plus the pony... like... you can like what you want man, but maybe it's not a good idea to broadcast just how fucking autistic you are to the world. Like... this lack of self-awareness, are you actually autistic? Maybe slap an "autism awareness" sticker on there while you're at it? At least them people would know.

It's one thing to customize your stuff.
It's another thing to put stickers on the other side of the screen where you spend 99% of your time looking at.
They're very obviously not for your benefit, they're facing away from you in order to get others to look at them, but I'm sure you don't want people just walking up to you and strike up a conversation about some random organization or popculture reference sticker on your laptop, so who is it for then?

You're arguing on an imageboard about people putting stickers on things.
Get a grip, buddy.

My laptop spends most of it's time closed on my desk so I do see my stickers quite a lot. Better than having a blank slab there at least.
I actually do like it when people strike up a convo about something I have a sticker for because all my stickers are specific to my interests. Mostly music, some webcomic stuff, and powerlevel weebshit. Don't have any pics handy though.

I asked a question.

>I collect photos of anime girls because I find real girls repulsive
Fixed.

>You spent most of your time inside your car so there's no reason for the outside to look nice.
I wish they'd implement some kinda age check for this website, so sick of dumb kids and their "hot takes"

This is entirely true.
It's utterly moronic to spend more time dolling up the outside of one's house or car if you spend all your time inside of it.

>I'm sure you don't want people just walking up to you and strike up a conversation about some random organization or popculture reference sticker on your laptop
Once I was walking around a cybersecurity convention and noticed some dude had a heartbleed sticker on his laptop.
I commented on it, and he invited me to a private event taking place later in the evening in the convention hall. There was free alcohol and business deals being made and everyone wore suits.

Stickers on laptops are for passive communication. You put on stickers to show what technologies you're familiar with, what circles you go in and what pop culture you enjoy. Like-minded people can now find each other and stick together.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

>having something nice is a waste of time
Spot the communist...