Hilarious

>Quality of posts
>On Sup Forums

>When you test your script and it works the first run

1 Pb? HOW?

Lost

How big are you and how do they fit?

kekkle

With the Internet of Things being more and more common now, this can be a reality soon.

Lol at the dishwasher mining bitcoins though.

Lost

Why do Java developers wear glasses? Because they can't C#

There's a band called 1023MB. They haven't had any gigs yet.

>C#
coctothorpe?
I dont get it

I named my hard drive "dat ass" so once a month my computer asks if I want to 'back dat ass up'.

Wifi went down during family dinner tonight. One kid started talking and I didn't know who he was.

stop

The only dates I get these days are software updates.

Are you really telling ME to stop?
What a mistake you are conspiring my man. If you really knew who I am then you would actually know how to deal with the insurmountable trip I'm taking you on, no stops until we reach avici hell, a place suited for the likes of you. Nobody, listen here my man, NOBODY, has ever had the will neither the courage to tell me to stop, but yet you, as an ignorant fool, you prefer to tell me to stop. Yes, I understand that you are a human, but you should at least have the bare minimum common sense to know that such actions can have proportional consequences. Now now, I hope you are one of those who prefer death before living, hopefully you will enjoy what is going to happen to you. That doesn't mean it will hurt less or anything like that, just to be clear on that point. I'm laughing at you right now, for you don't realize or have the tiniest idea of what's coming your way. You may not even realize, but since this precise moment, I already started moving, my man. This is not a reminder, neither a warning. This is a mistake that is going to be corrected in no time.

Two bytes meet. The first byte asks, "Are you ill?"
The second byte replies, "No, just feeling a bit off."

• I’m employed at a computer security company and have a colleague whose name is M. Alware. His e-mail address is [email protected].

• My ex-boss’s name is R. Stone. His e-mail was [email protected].

• My name is James Pan. Every other permutation of my name was taken (e.g., jpan, jamesp), so I’m stuck with [email protected].

Because they can't see hash, dummy :^)

After i-messaging back and forth with my wife, I jokingly commanded Siri to pass along this message: “You need to get back to work now; you have a husband to support.”

Here’s what Siri sent: “You need to get John Brown, Jenks, Oklahoma

5/10
7/10
1/10
10/10

Hate to break it to you, Facebook, but the entire Internet is already

CS DOESN'T NEED MATH

If you put a million monkeys at a million keyboards, one of them will eventually write a Java program.

The rest of them will write Perl programs.

A Cobol programmer made so much money doing Y2K remediation that he was able to have himself cryogenically frozen when he died. One day in the future, he was unexpectedly resurrected.

When he asked why he was unfrozen, he was told:

"It's the year 9999 - and you know Cobol"

H A H

women are actually better koders than males.

In the 1960's the KGB was very interested in learning everything possible about the American space program, sending all sorts of spies to find every possible piece of information.

One afternoon, a breathless spy returned to headquarters with a page of paper in his hand, excitedly shouting to his superior, "Comrade! Comrade! The Americans are using Lisp to write their rocket launching software!"

The commander was skeptical. "How do you know?"

"I broke into their research lab and stole a page from the teletype machine! It's not the whole program, but it's the final page and contains the concluding logic of the program! See for yourself!!!!"

The commander looked at the page and smiled:

James is a fucking weeb

doubt (x)

What did he mean by this?

What does it say

Translate pls, I don't understand snownigger speak.

Who cares?

It says out of order I think

Bankomat ne rabotajet.
ATM doesn't work.

I understand some russian.

Are you a hacker?

Is this real?

>4.png
>128X128

How do I into that?

you didnt even finish this one

the page is full of ))))))))))))

>The only dates I've ever had are software updates

kys

dont get this one

then you must remember the world pre-smartphone.

> I bet you deserve it.
Unmodified interjection pasta results in a temporary ban. Even tiny pieces from it posted as a reference may trigger the filter.

There are no Russian hackers
It's a Democrat-funded lie to smear Trump's campaign

>mfw when the dude might actually be looking at the modem

haha badass sql injection

hahahaha

Where can I learn to do this

Kill yourself BSD cucks.
How does it feel to have your code taken for free and sold for money?

> tfw I help rich people to get more money
Feels good man

sounds like cuckoldry to me

Do you have a job?

Like nothing.
Because, you know, "our" code is shit.

Paid internship, why?

It's the same. Your employer will be richer because of your job.

you mean you pay to work?

But I get a portion of the money made.
BSD gets you onon

I get paid to work as a temp

Go check the catalog, retard.

>Balanced and well thought out posts will not be tolerated
It all makes sense now.

:/

People who work on BSD do it for free because they were either hired to contribute to the code or because they like to work on that project. Money are irrelevant when you do it as a hobby.

This is a Mac G3, it has a modem on a separate riserboard, directly connected to the i/o plate.

So hah, I outnerded you.

this is meant to be a humour thread not a rage thread

I know this shouldn't get to me but the replies really boil my blood

>So hah, I outnerded you.
Except it's a Power Mac G3.
Outnerded.

It is a Power Mac G3 B&W actually, (yes, there is a non-b&w, different machine)

True. I was looking at the G4 service manual.
Actually its a Power Macintosh G3 (Blue and White) or Macintosh Server G3 (Blue and White)

I'm glad we sorted this out. Good to read some quality content on this site for once.

>guys expect people to know code
>girls expect people to need it spoonfeeding to them
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

As an addition, the modem is on the board connected with a flat cable on the right.

Lost.

HOW does one person possibly collect an entire petabyte of any kind of information?

and I let another man fuck my wife for free because I like it, it doesn't change the definition of that word

Sweden yes.

Ive been considering getting a G3 of some sort, but i cant really get one for under $100 because of how rural i am.
Still want to get the frosted side panels and loops for my gigabit G4 though, just to have some weird.