Is it true that people who change their smartphone background from the default one are degenerates...

Is it true that people who change their smartphone background from the default one are degenerates? Why would you ever do it?

Only weed smoking losers who change it to a reefer leaf do this, it's pathetic.

Is it true that people who create Sup Forums posts from their smartphone are degenerates? Why would you ever do it?

what about people who have their background as a giant stretched out picture of their family or whatever?

Not really, but people who use iPhones should be shot.

It's a desperate cry for attention, it's about as bad as changing it to a "hot girl" or a car you like.

Who the fuck cares?

> Steam
> Facebook
> YouTube
> Google authenticator

Ok, you are not the degenerated :^)

I usually change it to the grass or the gradient one. I dont like space, its too dark.

>not using an older iOS default background
Pussy

>that icon clipping
>no labels on second to last row
>that ugly gap at the top
"Attention to detail" my ass
iOS is literally visual shit lol

What do you mean? Literally nothing's wrong with the design philosophy of iOS

Is it true that people who have iphones are degenerates? Why would you ever do it?

Depends on the background.

I just pick from whatever the latest default android wallpapers are desu

the larger iPhones have a feature called "Reachability" where if you double tap (not press, just touch) the home button, the screen slides down so you can select stuff more easily. if you activate it on an app, it's the entire screen. on the home screen, it just slides down the icons. the person you replied to accidentally took a screenshot with it active.
now you're more educated plebian.

>not using a black or gradient backround

LITERALLY RETARDED.

Android users are LITERALLY RETARDED.

OH MY GOOODDDDDDDD

What is a Steam app even useful for?

2-factor-authentication nig

LITERALLY RETARDED.

Apple users taking baits are LITERALLY RETARDED.

OH MY GOOODDDDDDDD

>I was just pretending to be retarded

>I was just pretending to pretend to be retarded

Couldn't post start screen but it's still kawaii af

> not using The Chan

Do you even know who the CEO of apple is?

Steve Jobbs.

Nope, a disgusting sodomite pushing his gay agenda on children replaced him after he died of aids from sodomizing children.

Am I a degenerate if I changed my wallpaper to one the one that was default in earlier version on android?