Openly insulting employees

>openly insulting employees
>lashing out at executives who failed to meet his improbably high standards
>denying to give such modest benefits as free snacks and full reimbursement for using public transportation
>bankrupting book stores

Seriously what's his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breakup_of_the_Bell_System
nytimes.com/2015/08/16/technology/inside-amazon-wrestling-big-ideas-in-a-bruising-workplace.html
jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=1827
plus.google.com/ RipRowan/posts/eVeouesvaVX
youtube.com/watch?v=tD4q3leE5Uw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This guy build a fucking multibillion dollar company. He can do whatever the fuck he wants. He can be the biggest asshole on planet earth and people all over the world would still fight to suck his cock.

Don't buy from Amazon.

He's bald.

Roid Rage

This is probably the answer. Baldness breaks a man.

He's too popular to get a hair transplant now.

Govt's going to fix his problem as well as the problem of all the tech companies that have gotten high on their britches whom attempted to overthrow govt. via globalization. This is why all the tech companies and corporations alike are throwing tantrums this week.

It's about to get spicy as fuck :
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breakup_of_the_Bell_System

>Don't buy from Amazon.
That's impossible.

I've never purchased anything from Amazon

It's not that hard to avoid them if you don't like them.

Plus the news was always raving that they basically don't make any profit.

Is it okay to buy from ebay instead of amazon? Did they do nuffin?

Capitalism rewards a lack a of altruism

You also forgot about him running a slave plantation.

nytimes.com/2015/08/16/technology/inside-amazon-wrestling-big-ideas-in-a-bruising-workplace.html

You'd have to be insane to want to work for that piece of shit.

i bought a kobo ereader last week

>CEOs are sociopaths

Wow, who knew?

>amazon is now bigger than all of american retail otherwise
>its run by Sup Forumsman who got buff
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

He's a psychopath. I mean this in the literal sense. Psychopaths are running the world and it's a big problem.

ITT: impotent moralcuck beta wageslaves circlejerk each other while crying about how they will never be rich or successful or get any real pussy

>he's bald, i heard women aren't attracted to bald men LOL!!
you're right, women aren't specifically attracted to bald men. the only thing on this planet women are really attracted to is MONEY. and you don't have any. you can not even IMAGINE how much pussy Jeff Bezos gets. you literally can not even imagine it. if you've ever been lucky enough to touch a girl's vagina you still have no idea. you haven't even scraped the tip of the pussyberg. you may as well still be a virgin compared to Jeff Bezos, who has most likely fucked THOUSANDS of top quality high class pussies without a condom. you will NEVER, EVER know what it's like to get that much pussy.

you lose, Jeff wins. deal with it, you little shit roaches. you are literally nothing. do you think he gives a shit if 10 poorfags on Sup Forums boycott Amazon? LOL!

>he makes all his executives put in writing the presentation they are going to give before they give it and everyone at his meeting reads those presentations before they start
he is fixing what is wrong with corporate america which is bullshit Powerpoint presentations narrated with a long list of buzzwords

OP is probably a corporate drone who is whining because he/she is forced to do ACTUAL WORK

and what are you going to do about it, you little moralcuck bitch? you're going to sit there and bitch about it like a little bitch for the rest of your life while alpha males like Jeff Bezos get all the money and all the pussy, that's what you're going to do.

Even bigger than Walmart?

>no free snacks
He is doing you a favor, ameriburgers.

He's Jewish. That's what Jews do.

Became alpha

>impossible
Literally what? I'll admit I don't give a shit about Amazon one way or the other, but it's trivial not to buy anything from them. What do they have that's unique even with respect to cost competition? The only thing they bring to the table is a 1-stop shop. If you make the least effort to buy something, you can find it elsewhere.

he's not jewish
jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=1827

>Sears
They still exist?

Steve Yegge (a once famous programming blogger) descibes exactly what its like to work at Amazon
plus.google.com/ RipRowan/posts/eVeouesvaVX

This.

wtf is wrong with his eyes

he didn't build a fucking multibillion dollar company because he's a genius, he was at the right place and the right time with an endlessly increasing DEMAND market, the endlessly increasing demand is the key here

>blah blah billionaires fuck whores like me blah blah
I love how tattoo covered skanks live in this imaginary world where they think successful guys fuck them when actually they get fucked by lowlifes, gangbangers, etc

He can do whatever he wants. I love amazon. Blame dumb Indians for selling their souls to work for 30k a year

I've talked to him face to face at his Blue origine aerospace plant.
He was perfectly nice and seems so excited.
Aerospace really is a passion for him, you could see it.

for a higher price and worse customer service . i buy from amazon cause their return policy is 11/10 . they don t ask questions, you send your shit back and they give you a new one in no time ( at least in my country )

Daily reminder only blacks, white trash, and trashy Mexicans shop at Wal mart. Civilized people shop at Target.

t. American that's not a fatass

Great. I hate Walton family.

Ease on autist. Bezos won't give you a job if you defend him on the internet.

He's possessed by demons.

Some of the worse kind of people in Adult hood. Dweebs who never had a well rounded life who get money/power, let it go to their head, and behave worse than some of the most despicable chads who took their lunch money.

Going bulk hulk chad mode all at once w/ no bearings...
Luckily, on this timeline, such pretend alpha chads will go head to head w/ some of the worse chads out there.

> mfw govt. breaks up these tech companies in a fashion that makes the bell breakups look like child's play.

> Psychopaths are running the world and it's a big problem.

The universe is such that these problems have a way of resolving themselves. user's only need identify the problems in sound logic + facts and they'll literally resolve themselves when the REEing is loud enough and the abuse strong enough

>not shopping at coscto

>benefits as free snacks

This is why you are so fat. Bezos is doing gods work.

>higher price
Citation pls.
>customer service
That's a fair point, though I've had good customer service from other websites as well. Can't really say that's unique to Amazon.

prime is just too fucking amazing. their customer service is top tier. the reviews are top tier. the amazon visa is amazing. not having to go to a stupid fucking store and buying junk cough walmart cough. i still buy from target, costco, and grocery. i do fear them getting to big. alexa and prime video are lame.

i do have a fear of getting banned from amazon. not that im a bitch or asshole, but getting banned for life may as well kill yourself.

>he's lucky he's not a genius
A self made billionaire, and briefly the richest man in the world, is very intelligent. I don't care what you say.

you gotta do some fucked up shit to get banned by amazon
t. someone who has exploited CS for years now no prob

allows him to detect the goyim more easily

ENtry level salaries are high

>The only things I value are money and pussy

>>openly insulting employees
>>lashing out at executives who failed to meet his improbably high standards
>>denying to give such modest benefits as free snacks and full reimbursement for using public transportation
do you have any sources for this?

>free snacks

He's stressed

It's a high functioning freak archetype. Feel like a monster inside and sometimes people say fuck it and embrace it.

product sales isn't even their main source of income. Server hosting.

t. mcdonalds employee

>he's not a genius
He started Amazon when the dot-com bubble was about to burst and people thought he was crazy for wanting to leave his well-paying job to take a risk that probably wasn't going to go in his favor.

He had been planning for Amazon to grow this big since the 1990s. You couldn't do that regardless of how hard you tried. Not many people could, in fact.

My face is different on each side, too.

you should see how do engineers openly insult CEOs all the times publicly for fun so whats your point? do you think there is any sort of a power balance? the CEO is not going anywhere and engineers who got fired will get a job in 2 hours if they are coming from amazon

he voted for Killary Clinton (i.e. he is a miserable fuck who hates Americans)

>i buy from amazon cause their return policy is 11/10 . they don t ask questions,

there is a cost to that. just because you're not paying it at the checkout doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

What's the cost for it, then? My Prime membership? lmao

I'd really like to know. AmaZOG even periodically gives out free Prime memberships. Enthrall me with your acumen, user.

>Daily reminder only blacks, white trash, and trashy Mexicans shop at Wal mart.

why not just say "only trash shop at walmart"?

In Australia, only trash shop at Target. I get a weird feeling every time I need to go there for something. Always messy, clothes on the floor, screaming kids etc.

Not directly to you, but on the whole mate. When faggots can just return things no questions asked, faggots will abuse that system. That has a cost. Bezos isn't going to bear that cost, is he now?

In particular that is damaging to retailers. Sure your pocket is unscathed, but you benefit from a healthy marketplace no?

targets here in america are fucking empty , i went to target today and it was so calm and quiet , they'll go broke after some years

Why do CEO's like him never have employees that go postal on them? If I were a CEO I'd try as hard as I could to NOT be an asshole just so that I didn't get fucking shot in the head by a distressed employee. Needless to say, I hope he gets shot.

Every CEO hates Americans because Americans think they should get paid more than others for their work.

TIL I daily do impossible things. Only german amazon ships here btw.

>CEO
>work
my sides

He would probably just insult him
youtube.com/watch?v=tD4q3leE5Uw

Are you a doctor or something?

He might as well be.

no matter how smart you are and no matter how your service is good, if there is no matching demand, it doesn't matter and no one would consider you smart

>alpha
Lmao, the dude is a cuck.
He literally took the last name of the guy that cucked his biological father
Not to mention he was a hopeless virgin nerd who started amazon as a fucking bookstore

>market value
Tesla was the most valuable automotive manufacturer for awhile. While it's impressive, I'd be more interested in revenue, and especially more interested in profits.

Were you alive before amazon? Do you know how the world worked? Amazon isn't even that great anymore.

>not understanding business lifecycles
One. Amazon is makeing a lot of profit in the sense of retail. Reatail is hard to make profit in.
Two. What they are doing is just getting more people to regularly use amazon , so their start up competition and current competition will be fazed out.

It isn't great because t raised the bar.

But now he is at the top and everyone is lining up to work for him. Literally the top. While you're shit talking on g.

There are a few people in this world who would even try hard at something

Why can't I just comment on the guy being a twat without some starry-eyed envious cuck coming in and telling me that actually he's the richest guy on earth so he can't be a twat?

>But now he is at the top and everyone is lining up to work for him. Literally the top. While you're shit talking on g.
>t.cum-gargling sycophant

because Sup Forums

Wow, I knew his face looked familiar! He's Marik after all!

>you should see how do engineers openly insult CEOs all the times publicly for fun
Do you have an example?

You don't get rich by paying people to do garbage work (usually).
>lashing out at executives who failed to meet his improbably high standards
There is no such thing as too high standards
>denying to give such modest benefits as free snacks and full reimbursement for using public transportation
They get paid what they're worth, if they want more they should get more valuable skills
>bankrupting book stores
and replacing them with a far more convenient and reliable method of attaining information, making it more accessible and open

Seriously of all the things to complain about, from collecting buying/selling information. THESE are the things you complain about?

>"Someone capitalized on increasing market demands and created a platform better than competitors who also attempted to do the same?"
He must be a fucking idiot, I'm sure you could have done it to, you just are so unlucky.

If you made a service that no one wanted you didn't make a good service, and you're an idiot for wasting your time.

The reason no one thinks people who do this are smart is that they just fucking aren't. But Bezos is.

Honestly, you couid be rich or poor, if you dodge taxes you have my respect.

Bankrupting other businesses is business. Everyone is in it to make money.

We get free snacks at my office just not Google tier food, every Friday there is pizza and beer too and my floor has a few kegs.

In Seattle you get an orca pass and they pay your public transit expenses in full.

The improbably high standards are true though I can't contest that.

>CEO
>Not work
>Someone actually believes this commie meme

But, you didn't prove he's a twat. Literally, none of the things you said he did are wrong.

>Everything I don't like is Sup Forums

>I'd be more interested in revenue, and especially more interested in profits.
Literally doesn't matter unless you're some investorcuck.
Don't be an investorcuck, they're pathetic.

No one fucking gets paid 30k here. No software development engineer has less than 90k base even, aside from branch offices in cheap as fuck countries, and that doesn't include bonuses or equity that push people above 120 easily in many cases.

He's following Bill Gates playbook, word for word.

Antitrust suit coming any day now.

Let's see how this guy does as opposed to 1990s Bill Gates when he was under investigation.

Trust me, Jeff is a hundreds times more beta than Bill Gates.

Source?

Don't worry. Our lord and savior will fuck him in the ass.

>that left eye