/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Gearbest Deals Pastebin Updated Daily
pastebin.com/2fLw8S88

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user wants to get into fpv quadcopters, forgets to order a receiver for it • user's new audio player has flimsy controls and user accidentally locked himself out of it • user's NES knockoff came with more pictures and his initial thoughts • user gets 10pcs of NE602a ICs with 3 different markings • user's phone is lost in the mail, has trouble getting his money back from Gearbest • user got a shit watch • user displays his stash of unopened packages • user gets a Mi Magic Cube for his Xiaomi Home Botnet youtube.com/watch?v=Zc113rR--80
• user got the EleEnter Game1 RGB Mechanical keyboard with "content" branded switches posts his thoughts • user gets chink'd on some pantyhoses • Nice clock user • user gives his verdict on a $80 Chinese balisong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCAjSHLRJcDfhDSu7WRpOu-w
audiobudget.com/product/Remax/RM-610D
youtube.com/watch?v=JgBaRzmOqjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6Y-UOVi8KaU
banggood.com/ANENG-AN8002-Digital-Ture-RMS-Multimeter-ACDC-Current-Voltage-Frequency-Resistance-Temp-Tester-p-1145700.html?p=2T111812202419201707
de.aliexpress.com/item/Sad-Kermit-Tea-Cap-Frog-Cattoon-Pattern-Embroidery-Sun-shade-Snapback-Hip-Hop-Baseball-Cap-Pepe/32796110281.html
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-16/bannon-breaks-silence-slams-far-right-clowns-goldman-lobbyists-vows-economic-war-chi
s.aliexpress.com/zMziiaAB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Previous thread

pastebin is DELET

I'm looking to buy an led keyboard with almost fully flat keys, but not as flat as apple laptop keys.

Also want the most straight possible design. full sized left shift, and no key between left alt and space. What search term to i use for this?

>flat keys
ytho

Received my RM 610d today.

They actually sound better than my previous Lenovo ones. Though I have to admit, I didn't really check any reviews before buying headphones previously.

I bought them pretty much only because of their 5 star rating on Audiobudget.

There was a guy with tinnitus who had qt sized IEMs for sleeping.
If you're still here, could you post a review after some months of usage and if not does anyone happen to remember which ones that could be? They were really barely bigger than the tips.

PACKAGE STILL STUCK IN SPAIN, WHAT THE FUAAAAAACK, THEY HAVE 2 MORE DAYS UNTIL MAX SHIPPING TIME.

can i ask for a refund if package is late?

Reminder the guy behind the Lithu character is an obese 115kg 14 year old Aussie who can't stop eating at his Parklea KFC. Thanks for the laffs, M (dot).

Because out of all the key heights i've tried i feel it is the most comfortable, there's less space for the key to travel when clicking it down, while still having satisfying feedback compared to completely flat keys. full height keys are retarded imo.

If it's later than the seller on-time delivery guarantee, yeah. Which is usually like 6 weeks.

Looked at DSA profile keycaps?

I like it, only one I have owed.
Lifein360 seems to love it and that's good enuff for me.
Check his channel for more recs. youtube.com/channel/UCAjSHLRJcDfhDSu7WRpOu-w

Are chink routers any good?

Fair enough. I love my thinkpad's keyboard, can't stand apple

The motors are pretty inconsistent which can cause tear out if the bit speed changes suddenly.

The only their downside I can see is that the buttons are flipped. The "-" raises volume and "+" lowers it. It does make sense ergonomically, because the "-" button is actually higher when you are wearing them.

Also, the middle button (which looks like a "call" icon, the center part of ) doesn't really call anybody, at least on Android. It's a ▶ /⏸ type button.

Overall I'm happy with it, about 3 times cheaper than Lenovo ones but actually better sounding.

Quality meme my man.
Speaking of, any idea how the cheaper chink mill cutters perform?

Nice. Got a link to that review?

Huh? Internet router

So I'm thinking. When you get a drone for cheap, the camera is often like 2MP dogshit. So wouldn't it be possible to get one of those very small 4k mini cameras. Mount that on your cheap ass drone, and get a 4k drone for a very low price?

I'm expecting the camera to have some effect on the drone's bouyancy, so that's what I'm curious about.

Yes as long these support OpenWRT.

Myself I would wait for Xiaomi Mi WiFi 3G since it got gigabit ports.

audiobudget.com/product/Remax/RM-610D

Audiobudget has about 150 Chinese IEMs reviewed, but only 18 of them were good enough to receive 5 stars. I think that these are one of the cheapest 5-star ones, if not the cheapest.

Sure you could, provided it didn't weigh too much. The problem is you couldn't FPV one of those action cameras.

My cheapshit drone would not be able to carry even a slightly larger camera, it would have to be extremely small. I imagine it would draw more juice as well.
I guess there might be some cheap cameraless drone with enough lift to spare, but it would probably be easier to just build your own.

Or pfsense, if you need an industrial-grade router.

If by "router" you actually mean "WiFi access point", then OpenWRT (or LEDE) is actually what you want.

I also have tinnitus, I don't see how IEMs would do any good. They even caused tinnitus for me in the first place.

Mostly no. The shitty camera that comes with those quads weighs about 10g and is approaching the limit of extra weight they can take. An action cam is about 70g and most toy quads aren't going to be able to lift off with that much extra weight. However, the Runcam split is a 1080p60 cam which weighs about 25g so that might just work.

No, I do mean a router.

youtube.com/watch?v=JgBaRzmOqjQ

Piston Air

>flat keys

I'm not trying to be rude or anything, I'm seriously asking: What exactly do you mean by "flat" keys?

Like scissor switches on a laptop? I think I have seen some keyboards like that not on a laptop but I don't really know what I would recommend.

If it's shorter key travel you're after then you could just go for a mechanical keyboard with switches that don't need to travel very far down to the actuation point. Like browns, you barely have to touch them to get the key registered. There's also some "gaming" switches you barely have to touch to get the keystroke registered but none of those are tactile so they are a no-go for me.

Try a few switches out if you haven't, it may be that you just think you need a flat keyboard because you've just tried those silly membrane keyboards that require you to bottom out the key to get the keystroke registered. You don't have to bottom out any of the mechanical switches but how far you have to press down to the actuation point varies.

If they're not too soft they shatter instead.

UiiSii HM7 maybe?

After I wrote that post I was thinking it has probably more to do with the type of switch underneath. Pic related is what I'm using now. I haven't ever looked into types of switches before, but response is very important to me because I focus on frame specific game tricks and stuff.

Looks like not mechanical, rubber dome switches.

Aliexpress support came through after 12 days, they deleted my review, where the seller have displayed my public name instead of showing the review as anonymous.
It's not a dragon dildo btw, but I just wanted my choice to be respected.

loving my redmi note 4 with the new official lineage builds

How does it compare to the stock rom?

M is Italian and older.
There's no "Lithu" discussion in the Telegram channel at all.

Poorfag here looking for good quality counterfeit knives (OTF auto knives) sunglasses electronics like Beats and shit so I can sell them to the trust fund kids at my school

You will never visit on China.

youtube.com/watch?v=6Y-UOVi8KaU

That's rubber dome switches on that keyboard. No wonder you want a "flat" keyboard if that's what you're used to, you have to press those all the way down to get the keystroke registered.

This isn't the case with mechanical switches, their actuation point is far above the bottom of the length the key can travel. How high depends on the actual switch. Browns don't have to travel very far, blues a bit further. Those "gaming" switches have very short keytravel but they lack tactile feedback (a "bump" so you can feel when the keystroke is registered). If you're used to shitty membrane keyboards then you don't know what I'm talking about when I say tactile or non-tactile switches.

You should go to a bunch of stores with mechanical keyboards and try them out for yourself. You can't know what kind of switch you prefer without trying and preferences vary. What I can tell you is that you'll likely find that a keyboard with normal height and keyboard will suit you just fine as long as the switches you're using have a high actuation point (the point where the keystroke is registered). And almost any mechanical switch will feel much better than any and all shitty membrane keyboards.

>not a perfect loop
fugg right off

Trackball Mouse came

Well, excuse me for not being a professional webm video creator.

>Also, the middle button (which looks like a "call" icon, the center part of ) doesn't really call anybody, at least on Android. It's a ▶ /⏸ type button.

Not sure about this one specifically, but generally this button can be used to answer an incoming call and hangup an ongoing call, not actually initiate one.

How will people learn how to donate to the podcast now?

lol a big fat nonwhite

But when I think about it, isn't it very important that the moment you feel the feedback should also be the moment the input is registered?

the pastebin is gone?
I mean not in OPs post but on the pastebin site

>important that the moment you feel the feedback should also be the moment the input is registered

I agree and that is why I prefer "tactile" switches myself. These are switches which has a "bump" where the keystroke is registered. This slight bump is something you feel and with blue switches you can also hear a "click". This "actuation point" is usually above or at half the keys total travel. You'll rarely bottom out the keys if you get used to tactile switches.

Non-tactile mechanical switches like MX Red also have a high actuation point so you don't have to press the keys down very far - but they don't have the "bump" or the satisfying click sound of blues so you have no idea when you've pressed the key far enough down. This is why some who use red tend to bottom down the keys - like they are using a membrane keyboard or something.

Preferences here are very personal. The best way to find out what suits you is to try a bunch of keyboard switches in a store. The important thing is what key switch the keyboards you try have, not the keyboard brand itself. Most high-end keyboards like duck duck shine and hyperx allow and so on are available with brown, blue and red switches, sometimes even black and clear too (more rare).

I'll try and test a few out the next time i'm in a store that has them. Very good image. Makes it very clear what I'm looking at.

the only thing better on stock miui rom is the extra battery juice it can squeeze, but miui is very aggressive with memory management and force closing apps
the pros on lineage:
near stock, nexus like android
much more fluid experience
memory management is extremely better
notifications are not delayed
also you get a few extra gigabytes of storage since lineage is much liter than miui

camera: I haven't tested it out yet on lineage, but it was very shitty in low light on miui anyway, in sun light it's ok

this is not a pure csg question but I need your fucking help,
for those of you who don't live in the land of the free and amazon isn't an option, what is the best online sneakers/shoes shop with moderate international shipping fees.
Adidas and Nike stores are the ultimate jews in my country, sometimes a nike or jordan shoes cost a 100 to 150$ more than it's price on online stores

Interesting. I remember using a similar button on IEMs to initiate "voice recognision" to select a contact to call on a pre-Android Samsung phone. The voice snippets it matched against had to be prerecorded by the user, of course.

asked last thread, w2c fullsize bear pajamas?

I just use the national eBay-like marketplace after reading shoe reviews elsewhere. Allegro for Poland and some neighbouring countries.

Extra pro: The commited code is actually good open-source quality

Meant to quote

Long press does that on my single button zs3 remote. Short press pause/play, double is skip. I assume it will work for answering calls as well.

I tested this multimeter against a fluke at work, it's very accurate.
banggood.com/ANENG-AN8002-Digital-Ture-RMS-Multimeter-ACDC-Current-Voltage-Frequency-Resistance-Temp-Tester-p-1145700.html?p=2T111812202419201707

Doesn't work on my LineageOS with pico gapps. Long pressing is a noop. Double click to go to the next song and triple click to go to the previous one does work though.

So you probably need some more Google botnet for that. How much do you have installed?

You grab it while it was on sale for 13 bucks too? I received one along with a component tester the other day. Pretty happy with it.
Protection on it is pretty basic though so I wouldn't do anything silly with it.

Why didn't you get the new AN8008 with 10000 counts?
I ordered one of them.
The only function the 8002 has that the 8008 misses is the thermocouple reading mode.

The 8002 was dirt cheap a few weeks ago.

I'm on a p9 lite stock rom so the whole botbet, I assume.

I want some America fuck yeah blades but massflop doesn't ship edc knives to my 3rd world country

use a forwarding service?

Repost cause last thread died as I made the post:

Anyone got any suggestion for a tenkeyless ISO(pic related for layout) mechanical keyboard?
Preferly with backlighting and blue switches.
There are two tenkeyless ISO keyboards in the infograph, but they both lack the meme arrow key.

I never understood those mats, don't they leave a long depression along your arm after leaving your arms on top of it after extended use? Or is it actually fine?

Decided on some gifts for brother and sister

r8?

Are you posting from 2016?

de.aliexpress.com/item/Sad-Kermit-Tea-Cap-Frog-Cattoon-Pattern-Embroidery-Sun-shade-Snapback-Hip-Hop-Baseball-Cap-Pepe/32796110281.html

get this cap instead

sorry for your loss

>mesh cap

add powerbank and a denzel washington for the complete 2016 roleplay

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-16/bannon-breaks-silence-slams-far-right-clowns-goldman-lobbyists-vows-economic-war-chi

RIP chink shit!

KZ ZS5 are comfortable as fuck, but the tips keep coming off in my fucking ears and I need to roll the fuckers out. Any tips (h e h)

What do you mean?

Was just going through my past orders and was reminded of my last:

>Election coming up
>Order Trump hat for rustling
>still hasnt arrived after months
>start dispute
>chinkyman tries to chink me
>Aliexpress ends up mediating and refunding me the purchase price
>hate arrives day after I receive refund

Chinking the chinks on a MAGA hat purchase was my finest hour.

yeah i got it cheap lol. I got it for the thermocouple capability, I will actually use it. It's close enough to the AN8008 capabilities anywho.

Any experience with the Le Max 2 x821? Is this the one with a problematic fingerprint sensor?

pls respond

no

Interested, post more if you want. Does it have a control for z axis.

I asked for a refound 2 hours before the deadline because the seller responded they couldn't expand the buyer protection time, i opened the dispute and let it alone a week just in case the shipping came.

1 week 2 day later Ali stepped in and they refunded me.

Can you recommend a chink tablet for under 300 USD if all I'll be doing with it is opening textbook PDFs?

So the thing I liked about my apple earpods was that even though sound quality was just "acceptable," the mic was very nice, and you could tell that it was meant to be used while you're on the move.

My HM7's, although have better sound quality, have a subpar mic. Whenever I'm talking to somebody on the go, it gets all noisy, so I'm thinking of replacing them with a pair with a better performing mic. Any suggestions? Xiaomemes might be okay, DZAT's were also something i was thinking about

Has anyone tried buying sex toys on aliexpress? I feel like locking my tiny asian cock away.

post pics

Huawei mediapad

enjoy your cock poisoning

Are you a fucking jharkhandi scum?

Loo review episode one

my sanremu 7010 LUC-SA Folding Knife arrived today, subtely declared on the package as a "multi tool", which isn't a lie, because i can use this both for stabbing homeless people, and for when i decide to run a warm bath and end it all.
anyway, i needed to poop so i figured i'd save some time and open it then
i was impressed initially by the box it came in, which was unexpected. the back had some info on it and states its hardness as "HRC58" which is allegedly a good thing.
in terms of weight its nice and heavy, makes it feel like im not just holding a knife i bought for 6$ from china because the capitalism jew has led me to think that spending = happiness.
in terms of ease of use, the blade flips out very quickly and easily, while putting it away requires you to, atleast momentarily, have your finger in front of the blade to push the frame back out of its way, which is a slight annoyance.
the knife was pretty sharp, and managed to go pretty deep in the toilet paper with a relatively light stab.
overall i give it a 8/10. however don't take this with any validity because i don't know anything about knifes.
sorry for the rushed review, i need to go before my mum comes home and tells me off for stealing her credit card to buy chinkshit again
see you next time on the poo review or loo review or whatever the fuck i called this

I keep buying shit...
I need help!
I just bought some chink safety razor.
>pic related
What did you buy today /csg/?

Have any of you tried these sleeping headphones?
s.aliexpress.com/zMziiaAB

Need some rechargable batterys for my xbox one controller. Any recommendation?

Why? It's not like Maggards are exepnsive.

Good and cheap AA batteries for xbox one controller/flashlight?

Eneloop.