Cloudflare drops Daily Stormer

gizmodo.com/cloudflare-ceo-on-terminating-service-to-neo-nazi-site-1797915295

top kek. his site is already getting raped and dns poisoned. the floodgates have opened!

kek daily stormer btfo

Meanwhile, the ideology with the higher kill count, communism, continues to post on fucking twitter

good
fuck polstormers

Actually I got a bunch banned just for reporting them.
But feel free to play the victim, I'm sure you've learned a lot from your commie idols.

Now will come to Sup Forums

huh?

>cloudflare
we allow malware and hacker sites, but don't you dare to host nazi stuff, goy.
Also it's usa base company so welcome nsa and DMCA.
There is a lot of alternatives including tons reverse proxys and incapsula.

Who cares? Sup Forums is literally a containment board.

Hopefully they drop Sup Forums next. Hopefully Google drops support for Sup Forums as well, and hopefully Hiroyuki doesn't want to support Sup Forums either and gives it back to moot.

google already banned 8 hotweels and i bet cloudjew will soon do it to. So 8 will again be vulnerable to ddos

FAKE NEWS
SHUT IT DOWN
HURTS DEMOCRACY

>american companies are protected by the constitution
>that means they can act against the constitution
>that means that free speech does not apply to private companies
what did USA mean by this?

>containment boards
>working
How long have you been here friendo? Have you not seen the constant Sup Forums leakage since late 2015?

This is a Sup Forums thread, not a Sup Forums thread.

>he told Gizmodo he thinks that’s a job that should ultimately be left up to law enforcement if the content violates the law—but felt pushed to act because the operators of the Daily Stormer are “assholes.”

we're next

great. All the teenage edgelords can go somewhere else.

Citizens are protected from the government in terms of free speech by the first amendment.

It does nothing to protect you from the court of public opinion.

Hahaha no.

I dont get it, there are thousands of hosts and name registrars, I cant believe there isnt one that can host, provide dns for daily stormer

Going to tor was a dick move

Take a page from Wikileaks and The Pirate Bay - those both have the ire of nation states and have managed to stay online.

>freedom of speech apply to citizens
>companies are not citizens
>companies are not affected or totally attached to citizens
Great Constitution you have

who?
4chains fangs have been dulled by the normies

They're too stupid to understand tech desu

McDonalds and Coca-Cola are harmless. At beast McDonalds suck but their cheeseburger is decent if you are starving and everything is closed.
Google, Mozilla, W3C and banks are the real issue.

>free speech should apply to companies
mommy! why wont you let me call you a little bitch!!!!!!

>their cheeseburger is decent
burgerfat meme is true, huh

>normies
Indeed. But that's not why we'd go stay. If we could make it through the early days, we can make it through now. This is literally nothing compared to constant CP streams.

>yfw in less than 3 years you'll have to browse in Tor pedo nodes to talk to right-wing people and receive news that are not from CNN/FoxNews/NYT/WJS
JUST

my english is horrible if you ddin't notice. I'm from Latvia, eastern ex-communist shithole.

>JUST
The future you chose.

why would you even want to talk to right-wing people
>herpaderpa i actually want to get to know racists who sperg out over me fucking an asian that sounds great

>tfw in 3 years pedos will be normalized and traditionalists will be worse than child rapists

are you a cute Latvian girl?

You're an absolute idiot if you think that somehow Sup Forums will be spared. They basically changed the internet forever today.

>actually implying pedophilia will ever be ok
I'd like to know the reasoning you have for this.

you got lost on your way to reddit

Le epic, upvoted :D

>Sup Forums
>home of the ironic contrarianism
>being killed by anything
lmao don't tell me you cucks literally believe the middle easterners you post with agree w/ the white supremacy memes

>They basically changed the internet forever today.
2017 has been a pretty ''interesting'' year

>to talk to right-wing people
no thanks sweetie

>mutilating your genitals is now funded by the government

How much do you think it would cost for them to build their own datacenter and host themselves?

Really interesting how much Sup Forums knows about reddit.
Hey, don't you guys have one of the most popular subreddits on that site?
Food for thought. :)

see

there's more to it now
WE'RE FUCKED

What even are you talking about you nigger
>inb4 the sandnigger foreskin meme
Sounds like an American problem to me.

How very tolerant of them.

>You're an absolute idiot if you think that somehow Sup Forums will be spared. They basically changed the internet forever today.
its survived far worse than this shit. do you honestly believe that any of the retards on Sup Forums can shut this place down? this whole nazi fad will end and the kids will grow up. then something else will take its place.

about 4.000 dollars month for very basic stuff
Perhaps investing in a good server for dealing with ddos attacks is better than doing a complete datacenter

There are actually people that believe it's okay to ban a subjet from the internet at DNS level because its something they don't like anyway

Racism is intolerable.

I don't care. I don't like the daily stormer and if you don't, you're not going to be forced to parrot their shit for them. They can just use someone else instead.

If you're expecting me, a Jew, to feel sorry for Nazis: I don't. Sorry.

He better be.

But Sup Forums, doesn't a corporation have the right to deny service to anyone they please? Kek, love how the alt-right flips when they start losing.

DNS is broken by design and the internet is moving to a 1984
About 10 years ago it was impossible to shut down a website
Today you can do it in minutes. Every DNS is not working with dailystormer.ru, that was banned really fast.

yes, let's set a precedent that would allow censoring of the entire internet because muh feels, but hey, at least you don't care! you got more important shit to worry about!

So, this is the power of free market. Even gommies allow more dissent.
>the state of United States of America

>hastily asserting that I am part of 3 different groups in 1 post
I want to pretend this is a joke but I doubt it.

Only way is create peer to peer network,send only encrypt text.

don't think it's ok, but also not crying for you people.

as if yours is any better

>They can just use someone else instead.
except they can't, sweetie

this is probably the first time they have ever been "oppressed"

there are other decentralized ways to host your content.

Cloudflare isn't necessary for your site to run. I'm not defending DDoS. Cloudflare does not have to prop up your content. If bakeries don't have to sell gay cakes, Cloudflare doesn't have to serve Nazi propaganda.

>Believes Sup Forums, right wingers, and the alt-right are 3 different groups.
Looks like you're the alt-right and want to draw arbitrary dividing lines so you can distance yourself from your fellow alt-righters.

cock li should add that domain to its list, now that they switched to .ru, assuming that is already available again idk

Ultra-leftist agenda of shutdown can only work in a capitalist country with a vast fascist judicial system like United States
In a communist state you can easily bribe a policeman or a judge.
In USA only very rich people have access to dirty judges and district attorney.
A poor and corrupted country will always be more free than a capitalist country with strong judicial system like Germany, Sweden and United States

Except they can, sweetie.

>nazi propaganda
I understand you are a brainlet, so this is hard for you to comprehend, but even if they are hosting legitimate nazi propaganda, this creates a bad precedent that now anything that gets labeled as nazi propaganda can be taken off the internet, a massive slippery slope
the only ones defending this are actual communists (worse than nazis ever were)

You seem to be confused, brainlet. Cloudflare is not the internet. Additionally, godaddy is not the internet. Just use someone else instead.

>he

> (You)
>>You're an absolute idiot if you think that somehow Sup Forums will be spared. They basically changed the internet forever today.
>its survived far worse than this shit. do you honestly believe that any of the retards on Sup Forums can shut this place down? this whole nazi fad will end and the kids will grow up. then something else will take its place.

Oh I absolutely believe it. This is serious shit. Daily Stormer is basicslly banned from ICANN. This is all insane. THEY ARE POLITICIZING INTERNET INFRASTRUCTURE.

>Just use someone else instead.
there it is! "just use someone else"
this is what communists will claim as they sanitize the internet, they will just tell you "go somewhere else", and when there is nowhere else to go, they will say "make your own shit", and they will you try, they will shut you down

the TL;DR is simple: The CEO wanted to shut down because he wanted to.
He even admitted that he didn't receive any order from the police or court.
Have you ever considered why 99% of CEOs are so afraid to even donate 10 dollars to Trump or to any pro-life organization?

>communists
You're the one asking for more regulations on the free market.

Wikileaks is next.

>provider in free market doesn't want to do something
>lol use something else
>FUCKING COMMIES REEEEEEEEEE

Maybe you shouldn't subscribe to morally bankrupt ideologies that started a world war?

>Have you ever considered why 99% of CEOs are so afraid to even donate 10 dollars to Trump or to any pro-life organization?
nice digits

In the event you're being sincere, you should make assertions like that without a proper basis, I don't think you'd like it if I did the same with you and just assumed you were part of some group without having an actual reason. I can only hope you're making these posts for attention only.

They'll be save on Tor.

perhaps female circumcision?

I doubt you'd get your sever cancelled for being a zionist.

Communists again justifying their sanitation of internet. This time they try (and fail) to appeal to capitalistic beliefs, crying about the "free market" they want gone anyway.
Do not fall for their shit, these people want the internet to be under their complete control.

>should
I was a fool for trying to be reasonable to begin with, the typo only makes it worse.

>a massive slippery slope
a private cooperation creates a tos that does not allow hate speech or what they perceive to be hate speech (it doesn't really matter)
an individual wants to use the cooperation service to spread their message (hate speech or not) it is hate speech btw but for the sake of argument we will say it doesn't matter.
cooperation perceives the message as hate speech and decides to block the individual from using their site.
explain to me why the cooperation is wrong? their terms of service are NOT illegal.

>you should make assertions like that without a proper basis
You should consider proofreading your posts, brainlet.

another communist, justifying mass internet surveillance and censorship

Which would you rather have: stormfags on their own site, or stormfags on the sites you visit?

The CEO of any company can't filter what they will host if that's not hurting their service or if the content is incompatible with state's or union's law.
That's because if you read the contract they have to provide evidence you are hurting the company or your work is against the law
Both didn't happen. It was a simple shut it down because muh feels.

You're advocating for regulations on the free market while calling other people communists. Get out of my fucking helicopter.

I hit escape and had to retype it. It's hard to put effort into something when the default assumption is that the other person isn't even being genuine to begin with. You can;t give people the benefit of the doubt here.

>Daily Stormer is basicslly banned from ICANN
Are you retarded? Just because two domain name registrars located in USA decided to ban them doesn't mean they can't just find one located in a different country. The Daily Stormers deciding to use an American registrar was fucking stupid in the first place.

This not only about Cloudflare. The ICANN situation is much worse. Do you faggots not understand how serious it is that domains are now being pulled for content? No one has ever censored content in domain registration before now. They are denying domain name services for political reasons.