Good until pacman -Syu bricks your computer

already did bb

Works on my machine :^)

>4.12.4
Please do pacman -Syu

windows update already breaks your computer so you may as well have fun with it

>wasting ur bandwidth with incremental useless updates

fuck no.

I just tried Archlinux ARM on an embedded device of mine two days ago. they literally FORCE systemd on you. openrc? not available in the ARM mirrors. Go to the forum asking about removing systemd? the faggots tell me: live with it, if you use arch on ARM you are using systemd unless if you compile from source and write your own boot scripts. So i compile openrc from source and begin to write a bootscript only to find out that the u-boot bootloader that archARM uses is a compiled binary, it doesnt use config files that allow you to pass kernel arguments like literally every other distribution, even ones using u-boot, allow you to do.

so into the trash it went. went with Armbian. I gotta say, if arch wants to use systemd so back they can go fuck them selves rights in the benis

My KDE on arch shits the bed whenever it suspends, lock screen doesn't work at all.

Can you just patch the u-boot bootlader?

Nice blog post, enjoy your angry birds processor

arch can continue sucking poettering benis, im happy with xen running a gentoo dom0

if you can find a way how, please tell me. This embedded device only works with u-boot. When i switched to armbian i actually had config files in /boot i could use to specify a different init demon

what the fuck is angry birds/angry birds processor?

>using a Chromium based browser with no ad-blocker

>So i compile openrc from source and begin to write a bootscript only to find out that the u-boot bootloader that archARM uses is a compiled binary
thats your ARM vendors fault because they dont open source their uboot distribution, enjoy your locked down piece of shit lel
>frequenting ad ridden websites

>thats your ARM vendors fault because they dont open source their uboot distribution
your dumb.

u-boot is an open source bootloader for embedded systems
read about it here before you talk about things you know nothing about
>denx.de/wiki/U-Boot

it is a compiled binary that must be flashed and that compiled binary can either read from a config file dynamically or it can be static.

arch ARM uses a static compiled binary allowing for no configuration by a user.

you are literally dumb as shit and are talking about things you have no idea about.

You're posting on an "ad ridden website" right now.

Done.

>2 ads
>ad ridden
u-boot needs platform specific blobs to startup virtual memory etc on certain platforms, thats why it needs to be compiled into a blob.
im not even going to insult you, i'll just let people read your reply and make their own conclusions

Half the page is filled with ads in your shitty screenshot, RAMlet cunt.

>what is responsive CSS
lmfao
>PMSing this hard over being contradicted
seek professional help m8

>binary numbering of workspaces

tryhard fag