Theoretically speaking, what could be alternative...

theoretically speaking, what could be alternative, future hi-tech ways of inhaling tobacco flavour and nicotine from REAL tobacco without burning it?
when i say theoretically i'm saying that the device doesn't have to be currently manufactureable or profitable in any way, just possible in theory
unleash your fantasy and knowledge Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

cfrankdavis.wordpress.com/2012/08/06/the-black-lung-lie/
youtu.be/HLNHG6tijsU
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eclipse_(cigarette)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heat-not-burn_tobacco_product
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>alternative, future hi-tech ways
This sounds like you just want me to invent cybermagic.

Look, chemistry can already do this. Take real tobacco and use solvent extraction to pull out the flavor compounds and the nicotine. Then you can aerosolize them or do whatever else you'd like as a delivery system.

It doesn't matter since you'll still have a damaged lung.

if it doesn't burn, nope

Vaping

that's good but it's not the answer to the thread

Nice attempt, I won't just give away some world-changing ideas that can make real BANK.

Why is that long so big

You can vape tobacco (not e-cigs), just as you could vape weed. Are you going to recreate the flavour? Of course not, since combustion is responsible for much of it.

I don't doubt smoking is bad for you, but I've read these non-smoker vs smoker lung pics are faked. The right one is a pig lung that's been dyed for propaganda purposes.

cfrankdavis.wordpress.com/2012/08/06/the-black-lung-lie/

(I know it's just some dude's blog, but there are linked sources)

gibe em to us anonnnn

>what is a vapouriser?

Sweetie, he said REAL tabacco.

The nips already have a device like that, it's called iQOS or something like that.

grind the tobacco and snort it
good shit brah

Yes, you put REAL tabacco in to the bowl, an electric element heats up the bowl, this produces a vapour without combustion.

youtu.be/HLNHG6tijsU

There used to be a cigarette brand that had a piece of coal that would heat up the entire tube of aluminum that contained tobacco.

wat abt hookah?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eclipse_(cigarette)

Bad things happens due to smoke and pyrolized components. Vaping is already a good substitute, but if you want it more close to tobacco there is already whole tobbaco extractions that includes all minor alkaoilds and some flavor.

Be aware thru, most good sensations from smoking come from rewarding path on your brains. Once I stopped smoking and gone vaping for a year I can't smoke a cigarette. Also smoke a non commercial tobacco or whole leaf tobacco. You will feel how hard it is. Cigarette tobacco is a compound with tobacco, but include bomchi dilators, sugars, ammonia, and a lot of products not present naturally on to tobacco to either make you smoke more or make the smoke less hash.

Like the 5-hour energy, but with tobacco flavor.

Yeah, that's why they have nic salts now to try to replicate the fast nicotine rush of a cigarette. Haven't tried it yet, but have no real desire. I'm okay with regular vaping.

We get it you vape

>You will feel how hard it is.
yeah
tastes lightyears better too
this cigar puts my Reds to shame

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heat-not-burn_tobacco_product

>dirty nornicotine
>not nicotine

I recommend eating fried eggplant or other stuffs with the same seeds (tomatoes, chilis) you can burn them too and add eggs for choline.
Provides me enough nicotine/acetylcholine to own the day.

(OP)(You)