Should I get my old man one of those amazon echoes or dots for his birthday? I'm not trying to spend too much desu

Should I get my old man one of those amazon echoes or dots for his birthday? I'm not trying to spend too much desu

well??????????

his birthday is in 4 days lads

fuck this slow ass board. I ask an honest answer, I get no responses. Fuck this.

How old is he?

People are too busy shitposting about smartphones.
Some guy I worked with used to use the smaller one in your pic to classic music and it seemed to work quiet well. The voice command thing wasn't as shit as I expected.
m8 if you want an actual opinion just fucking google reviews of it or something. I don't even know what the fuck those things are

>Wants a opinion
>Doesn't simply use google to search up reviews
Are you retarded?

get him a hammer and a 6 pack of beer

something more constructive will come out of that than any big black talking dildo

Thanks asshole. Worksafe board.

I dont want some namefags opinion, idiot

he doesnt drink

Alexa is amazing. I use her for music and all the radio stations. The timer is easy and convenient.
I can't wait for Amazon to integrate android phones into this so I can get texts and calls through it.

>tfw too smart to not consult Sup Forums for birthday presents for parent

+1 on the big black dildo

^big^black^dildo^
UhmYou have your answer already op?????????

>day after day it sits there
>always listening
>they use the keywords to know what your family wants or needs
>suddenly advertisements personalized for you are everywhere
>you're on a list for words like "bomb, gun, Trump, tulpa, Roswell, Allah"
>they know where you're going from you saying it, your phone keeps them tagged to you
>every time you leave dad's place they start listening on your phone instead
>now they want to see you, so your camera is their new best friend
Yeah, it's pretty useful for like weather and shit, but so is a phone.

I would expect him to want one, and I would expect you to know better than to give him one. Stop trading people's privacy in exchange for not having to use their hands.

My grandmother has a dot and loves it. Go for it, user.

>botnetting your own father
You're sick, dude.

Alexa, why doesn't my son visit me anymore?

lmao best post of the night

Get him a cool knife or boots or a pair of pants, Amazon shit just spies on you,

if you hate him so much as to consider this, then just get him a piece of paper with present written on it

Get one of these instead. It's only $50 but still has Amazon Alexa and it's a moderately nice speaker for itz price

>Introducing your father to the botnet
You should be fucking ashamed of yourself.

Why not just hand him a pile of human feces? Lower power draw and it doesnt botnet your house

Plus its bio degradable