So old CPU architectures are better for games

youtube.com/watch?v=gLgBKswROGc&feature=push-u&attr_tag=UihaH46ILGPxZZa0-6
What do you guys think about this? I really don't want to buy all intel shit for best performance for gayming. I really wanted le Ryzen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HwZTyhmFgJo&t=47s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It depends if you'd rather have 90fps or 81fps. You know, on your 60Hz monitor.

Do you have a 144Hz 1080p monitor? If so, buy Intel.

Otherwise just buy AMD.

its true

AMD is fine for gaming. Emulation may not be quite as good (or possible) on AMD but really you should be fine.

Intel is great for gaming and fine for productivity but for some reason this is a bad way to shop for CPU even if you game more than anything else.

Emulation is fine on ryzen
t. currently playing Catherine

Can you even see the difference? My eyes can only see 30fps at most

youtube.com/watch?v=HwZTyhmFgJo&t=47s
They seem to be getting somewhere with ryzen and emulation. Persona 5 is ps4

>60*
unironically this

Persona 5 is also on PS3.

ps3 emu is shit though.

The fuck does that have to do with my post?

said Persona 5 is PS4 and linked a video of the PS3 version being played in a PS3 emulator.

If you're the same poster you're double retarded

They just compile gaymen for 256kB L2, I guess. I wonder if they change the target architecture to i9 with 1MB L2.

but what if you buy AMD, then decide you want a 144hz monitor? oops.

wow 120 fps vs 130 fps the difference it not noticeable, and minimums matter more

"Wealthy" AMD "nobleman" sweating in his shitty second hand fur coat.

Good goy!

this actually does make a difference in aiming in source based games, because the frames will draw closer to the point where the monitor refreshes

>Shitty engine made in 2004
>Based on an even older engine released in 1996

Enjoy your red hot tdp.

dont underestimate some people, for example there are still tons of servers full of people out there for cs1.6

2011 called, they want their memes back.

That's a game released back when AMD was on top and all Intel had was the Pentium 4 spaceheater edition. How ironic.

Everyone should just play ashes.

is my 8350 getting better for games?

Vega called and said that the memes are here to stay.

>Trying to deflect a CPU discussion away from CPUs to GPUs

Everyone should just play CS:GO at 550 FPS.

the ironic thing is that it is actually one of the more popular games out there right now

And you don't need 550 FPS unless you're pro or trying to go pro. AMD will usually give you 350 FPS which is more than enough.

true, and also a pro could wreck anyone at even 60 fps

get intel if you enjoy stuttering. higher arithmetic average FPS doesn't imply better gameplay. People's ignorance of basic statistics&probability is the reason why statisticians are jewing everyone out of their money (and rightly so).

no, sell it ASAP while retards are still buying it and get yourself a Ryzen.

>comparing power levels

Hahaha, oh wow.

Fucking Personafags.

i have a 1080p 144hz monitor but i'm considering upping to a monoprice zero-G, should i switch to ryzen when i do? i'm apprehensive because i have 24gb (8gb plus another 16 i got when ddr3 was cheap) and i don't want to hemorrhage money to upgrade to the latest arch from devil's canyon. would an older core-x (4960x or smth) make sense?

Impressive results but I'm guessing an i7 at 5GHz will still be better. Or not?

>wealthy
>AMD

then why does it cost less?

Wealthy people don't waste their money

Poor people are willing to ask for less, as they're desperate for money.