/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user gets the RM 610d • Keyboard advice keyboard colour cycle webm also talk about switches • user's new trackball mouse showed up its kind of shit • user confirms the accuracy of the ANENG AN8002 Multimeter another user also recommends it • user reviews chink shit while taking a shit, a Sanrenmu 7010 is used to stab a toilet roll • user has his Zuk Z2 Pro slip and slide off a table and break the glass back "how do I get a refund for an order that never arrived from BangGood?" You contact their support.
• user got the TS100 from Banggood, its really good • user gets a Chinese fap egg • user gets a weird coat hanger • user gets a new tacticool digital watch and another digital watch • Zuk owners start petition begging Lenovo to make google camera HDR+ work • user shows off his Feiyue shoes • user gets his new KZ earphones • user shows off his new Pepe phone case • user gets some O-rings for Cherry MX keys Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

dx.com/p/xiaomi-universal-mini-10000mah-pro-power-bank-w-usb-type-c-grey-428124
youtube.com/watch?v=2bjOONZ-jb8
aliexpress.com/popular/diy-kit-solder.html
aliexpress.com/item/38-LEDs-Energy-Saving-Lamps-Suite-without-LED-DIY-Kits/32345406833.html
aliexpress.com/item/1pcs-ATMEGA8-ATMEGA48-ATMEGA88-Development-Board-AVR-NO-Chip-DIY-Kit/32342493690.html
banggood.com/DIY-M12864-Graphics-Version-Transistor-Tester-Kit-LCR-ESR-PWM-p-986954.html
aliexpress.com/item/Free-shiping-NE555-CD4017-Light-Water-Flowing-Light-LED-Module-DIY-Kit/32759369328.html
aliexpress.com/item/0-30V-DC-Regulated-Power-Supply-DIY-Kit-Continuously-Adjustable-Short-Circuit-Current-Limiting-Protection-DIY/32807410415.html
amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B01M73780C/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1502991226&sr=8-3&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=xiaomi piston 3&dpPl=1&dpID=41uVUVSt7GL&ref=plSrch
aliexpress.com/item/New-arrival-18k-gold-svastika-pendant-necklace-gold-plated-swastika-jewelry-for-women-men/32359334888.html
archive.is/5x5wt
archive.is/3sLu5
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-blackview-a9-pro
gearbest.com/wireless-routers/pp_642436.html?l
youtube.com/watch?v=vva2t21sOAs
amazon.de/Station-Heißluft-Soldering-Reparatur-220-240/dp/B00NPJSC6W
d.gate.com/product/2017-nmd-r2-pk-primeknit-running-shoes-high/400519268.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>no coupons

baby car mouth

>>order RN3P from Ali shilled here in Nov 2016
>>DOA. Random resets. Good luck I purchased with warranty (not so good, see later)
>>give it a chance trying some ROMs (official global and Chinese, official beta). Confirmed HW failure
>>Claim warranty in February. Page was wrong. Claimed warranty in march, send the phone in May. Thinking it would take long got a Xiaomi 4A as a temporary phone for the summer
>>After long dispute via email they agree to send RN4 global as replacement.
>>Today I got a RN4 but it's not global as agreed, but the local Chinese version instead.
So I ended up with these two phones
>Redmi 4A global 2/32GB, qualcomm processor
>Redmi Note 4 China Unicom 3/64GB Helios processor
Should I keep one and sell/give to a friend/keep as backup the other ? Or sell both and get a Note 4

Moral: don't bother with TheWarrantGroup, just disable it, it's too much hassle when you have to use it and it takes months to have a replacement

They're in the Discord. Seems we're back to square one...

Just go to BG/GB front page and you'll find all the coupons there.

What mechanical keyboard should i get for 50€?
No amazon

I have been thinking about these:
>JamesDonkey 619
>Ajazz AK33 RGB
>3LUE k751
JamesDonkey has Gateron switches Ajazz has Zorros, K751 has Outemu

>coupons that make overpriced shit normal priced are gone
Oh no what a loss.

I thought I wanted to do it once

but what if I want them with referral links already added to make it easier to donate to the podcast

Screenshot where you see them on the GB front page, I can't see them

Yeah a new gaming rig is really needed for this podcast.

Tiny IEMs Might've been the MEMT X5, though I'm thankful to the UiiSii shill.

how else is he going to test the latest $2 USB controller

Feels xmass man. Guess what

/HCG/ - Hating Comfy General

'm dot is online and shitposting is in full swing, and when he's offline the thread returns to normal.

I'm sure it's all one big coincidence that the m dot constantly rags on and on about Comfy or RegOP in there even when nobody else in there gives a fuck, it's probably also a coincidence that he's owner of the telegram using a Chinese shopping general image for the telegram group.

Nobody gives a shit. Keep it in your Discord/whatever.

But he did it once

Nobody gives a shit about your incessant comfy/discord/regularOP hate posts either but we don't tell you to fuck off.

Got my usb c powerbank from xiaomeme
Its smaller irl than i thought

m dot is like 15 years old, easy on the kid who cant afford to buy chink shit

but desu he should drink a chink tea and die

Link?

come back to zambz discord and cuck me daddy

post size comparison with spinners

dx.com/p/xiaomi-universal-mini-10000mah-pro-power-bank-w-usb-type-c-grey-428124
There you go senpai

No bully

There you go senpai

Is that the pro?

I tell every anti-whoever to fuck off.

Make a thread in /vg/ if you want constant drama.

Shit forgot pic

Is there pro this one is 10k mah with usb c

Link one cent spinner

Thanks for the tip. Appreciate it.

Seller deleted it from ali but im sure you can find one like that if you search

youtube.com/watch?v=2bjOONZ-jb8

>15 years old
>constantly online
>refers back to the pissphone drama from over a year ago
>whenever he's online shitposting rises massively
>is an obese NEET
>uses Chinese Shopping General images, again a meme from over a year ago
>has a hatred for comfy and RegOP accusing users of being them constantly

Hmm I wonder who's behind this telegram.

looking for small electronic projects to solder for practice
any suggestions?

Meme MicroSD card + painting?

your dick

aliexpress.com/popular/diy-kit-solder.html

That terrorist clock, just search for "diy clock ” on Ali

Kinda close. The small packet contains 2 non-member, ultra cheap sd cards

These are fun since you can experiment with different LEDS and are somewhat useful:
aliexpress.com/item/38-LEDs-Energy-Saving-Lamps-Suite-without-LED-DIY-Kits/32345406833.html

I also got this for AVR programming (not any cheaper than the pre-assembled version though):
aliexpress.com/item/1pcs-ATMEGA8-ATMEGA48-ATMEGA88-Development-Board-AVR-NO-Chip-DIY-Kit/32342493690.html
Also this useful tester as a kit:
banggood.com/DIY-M12864-Graphics-Version-Transistor-Tester-Kit-LCR-ESR-PWM-p-986954.html

And one with SMD parts when it used to be only 30cents (now it's double that for some reason):
aliexpress.com/item/Free-shiping-NE555-CD4017-Light-Water-Flowing-Light-LED-Module-DIY-Kit/32759369328.html

There's some acrylic encased quite small speakers sold as a kit.

Anyone else having problems contacting sellers?
Not out of autism but out of ali hiding away the option and / or pressing 'contact' leads to an error page.

USB C is the Pro version. I own it as well and really enjoy it.

also one of those to use in my own lab power supply:
aliexpress.com/item/0-30V-DC-Regulated-Power-Supply-DIY-Kit-Continuously-Adjustable-Short-Circuit-Current-Limiting-Protection-DIY/32807410415.html

The DHL package contains a Lepin blocks set. I already started assembling it, and I must say it feels real nice. The plastic seems different from LEGO's, but looks almost the same.

That's pretty scary user

But why

Is there any chink product that can cure the gay from me.

Tea.

scary?
does the cat help?

Got my Sinobi 8168G03 (JLC Master Control date knockoff) watch in the mail a while ago, and forgot to post about it so here it is. Cost me about £11 on sale at the time.

Its fine, I guess. Gonna replace the shitty clasp with a leather strap at some point.

I had been drinking chink tea since 2015 and i turned into a lala prancing homosexual

that's one hell of a nice enclosure
it must be worth 5 times the value of the components it is housing

That's the cheapest, it's the case of an old broken speaker from the 70s.

so you're saying it's a chic vintage collectible?

I can't login on Gaybest with my (((google))) account, the button just is not clicking,does someone else have this issue ?

and now it's a handcrafted retrochic one of a kind

>I can't login on Gaybest with my (((google))) account
People actually do this?

Hi Pawel.

Does anyone know where I could buy a pair of genuine Xiaomi piston 3s? I've been looking on eBay so far, though a lot of them seem to be fakes. I haven't tried aliexpress or banggood yet, but right now I'm only having luck with Amazon. amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B01M73780C/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1502991226&sr=8-3&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=xiaomi piston 3&dpPl=1&dpID=41uVUVSt7GL&ref=plSrch

I'm also looking for in ear headphone recommendations. I was considering the aukey ep-c2 as my secondary option, but basically I just want something under 20 CAD, and hopefully a bit durable.

They don't make them anymore bro get updated memes that is what the infographic is for

Can someone recommend good quality and fast USB3 flashdrives ? I need a few 16GB and some bigger.

They're no longer made, Gearbest recently found some stock again and those are now finally sold out as well .

Also the one you're linking on Amazon is the Piston Youth or Fresh not the Piston 3.

So I have this TV laying around which only starts into standby mode (red light) but can't boot further. I looked around the web and it might be a faulty capacitor on the PSU but I don't see anything suspicious. Can't really test it either because I'm clueless about this kind of stuff.
Since letting an expert repair it is not worth it I thought about repairing it myself.
So as a total novice, should I just note down the capacitor types, order new chink ones and replace them ALL?

Kz zs3 vs zs5?
Which one should I get?
I'm not too particular on the placebo hobby

Nice thanks for the info.
The ROM builder seems crazily convenient.
Would going for the battery saving option make switching between apps or applaunches lag?
Wat I also experienced on the vendor ROM was missing notifications from messages. As if its killing background stuff v aggressively. Does similar stuff happen on any of the govtuner mod versions?
There doesnt seem to be info about this on the website.

Has anybody used a Ganzo G302H multitool before? They're on sale for like $25 and they look good from the reviews.

ZS3 is top comfy.
While I don't own ZS5 many people seem to complain about the edgy design. They supposedly do sound much better though.

aliexpress.com/item/New-arrival-18k-gold-svastika-pendant-necklace-gold-plated-swastika-jewelry-for-women-men/32359334888.html

>Wat I also experienced on the vendor ROM was missing notifications from messages.
This is standard MiUi behaviour sadly. too many battery saving featuers killing all tasks and background tasks.

You can try this:
archive.is/5x5wt
archive.is/3sLu5

I like comfy.
I'll go with the zs3 and the Bluetooth cable for the gym. Thanks dear friend

>Laos, The item has been processed in the country of destination
>4 days already
>still no update from my countries carrier

Cheapest USB C Smartphone?

Have any of you guys tried the knockoff Nomos watches by Catrina on DHGate?

I love the look of these watches so much but I don't really wanna spend 10 bucks if it's just gonna break after a week. I know the band is bad which is to be expected, so I'm not concerned about that.

becareful not to get chinked when ordering these, I paid for an epacket which came quick but it had a bunch of missing components which required me to wait even longer for the missing parts, seems to be a common problem

I would assume they're the same as all other nomos knockoffs. They don't really look right at all, they share cases with the knockof DW watches. Shouldn't break on you, though.

kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-blackview-a9-pro

Never tried one since I already have Leatherman and Gerber multis but I've heard only good things about Ganzo's.

Yeah it's fine, I wouldn't expect a perfect replica. As long as it works I'll be happy.

Price of Xiaomi WiFi Router 3G starts dropping.
gearbest.com/wireless-routers/pp_642436.html?l

Holy shit thanks user.

What is that pen thing Julian uses to twiddle potentiometers with?

any hot air staion that are worth it ?

Are the 5 star chink IEM's on Audiobudget better than the Sennheiser CX300II?

Special screwdriver for pots, it's not chink.
He mentioned what company it was from in one video but I forgot.

funny because i was gonna post the exact question in here. Can some user let us know?

If you're looking for something cheap 858D,
even Dave likes it: youtube.com/watch?v=vva2t21sOAs

I got a 858D Plus but I don't know what the difference is.
Also I got it cheaper from a German reseller rather than directly from China.

since i'm in europe, do you think i could get it from that reseller

Yes I know it's not chink, I also remember watching that video but can't remember which one. but I recall people talking about Julian in here and figured somebody knew.

it was this one:
amazon.de/Station-Heißluft-Soldering-Reparatur-220-240/dp/B00NPJSC6W but apparently they don't sell it anymore

>So as a total novice, should I just note down the capacitor types, order new chink ones and replace them ALL?
Don't buy chink caps, you gon get chink'd. They put smaller ones into larger enclosures.

sad, but thanks for the name/model n°,

Sup, anyone gotten replica shoes that are satisfying?

>wanna get these but i am sure i will be chinked

d.gate.com/product/2017-nmd-r2-pk-primeknit-running-shoes-high/400519268.html

just out of curiousity how doe these compare to something like low end Shure IEM?

A big batch of these are known to have the ground shorted to mains, making the entire chassis live. You'd best check it on receipt first for safety.

you're not going to get unbiased opinions on this anywhere
you'll have to listen to both yourself

undoubtedly.

i guess you get what you pay for.

they may make a good backup though..

>i guess you get what you pay for.
Why do you think we're here?