Trying to make the switch to Chrome but its hard guys...

Trying to make the switch to Chrome but its hard guys. There's so many things that Firefox has that I can't live without. Mainly its memorizing where to save the shit I download.
Pixiv files > Pixiv folder
torrents > torrent folder
Sup Forums pics > Sup Forums folder

What are some extensions that will make Chrome half as decent as Firefox?

Other urls found in this thread:

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/save-to-folder-from-conte/pdlkjdlbjjfmlfhijdbdpkilpdoncgdk?utm_source=chrome-app-launcher-info-dialog
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/download-manager/daoidaoebhfcgccdpgjjcbdginkofmfe?hl=de
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/view-image-info-propertie/jldjjifbpipdmligefcogandjojpdagn?hl=de
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/download-manager/daoidaoebhfcgccdpgjjcbdginkofmfe
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/view-image-info-propertie/jldjjifbpipdmligefcogandjojpdagn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Trying to make the switch to Chrome
Why?

>Trying to make the switch to Chrome
that's retarded. I switched from chrome to 57 literally 4 days ago and it's been great

this,

>not using Brave

>making the switch to chrome

I don't get this. For what purpose?

>falling for the electron meme

There's literally no reason to switch to Chrome now that Firefox has:
>become as fast as chrome
>all chrome/web extensions

Making the switch is completely stupid. Especially because
>Chrome can't block ads or other content as efficiently
>Chrome is filled with unblockable telemetry

Aka botnet

I don't use chrome but I use Iridium so close enough. For real is there a way that I can get Iridium to sort downloads into individual folders?

Not particularly interesting, funny or good bait. Painfully average.
Oh and have a sage.

Switch to Brave

>as fast as chrome
actually its faster than chrome now

Chrome sandboxes all storage into the designated "downloads" folder as a security precaution, so those kinds of addons don't actually exist.
You can save into folders within that designated folder, but you cant save shit randomly around your hard drive.

Yes you can, i don't know where this "can't choose a download folder" shit comes, you just have to go to the settings and turn off the "download automatically to the download folder" option

lol no. firefox would NEVER be as fast as chrome.

57 nightly is faster than both of yours

Try Brave

BTFO

Use Waterfox or Palememe faggot

>try a browser without features and shitty design

why the hell do you want to switch tho

What addon are you talking about?

I remember using similar shit years ago, but it was only for pictures and I had manually choose save location in some cases.

Chrome on 6 year old pc

chrome is complete ass.

This is chrome

i have chrome installed, just because weather.com loads faster on it, literally all i use it for

It's almost as if the results are dependant on your hardware, network speed, OS and addons installed.

Who would have thought!
:O

Here you go OP

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/save-to-folder-from-conte/pdlkjdlbjjfmlfhijdbdpkilpdoncgdk?utm_source=chrome-app-launcher-info-dialog

ask me if you need more extension similar to FF

>A better download manager I really like
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/download-manager/daoidaoebhfcgccdpgjjcbdginkofmfe?hl=de

>View image properties
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/view-image-info-propertie/jldjjifbpipdmligefcogandjojpdagn?hl=de

>A better download manager I really like
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/download-manager/daoidaoebhfcgccdpgjjcbdginkofmfe

>View image properties
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/view-image-info-propertie/jldjjifbpipdmligefcogandjojpdagn

wew

>make the switch to Chrome
Why would you go from a good browser to a bad one?

It's literally the only modern browser without addon support. Get back to me when they work.