What's the best "cheap phone" there is?

What's the best "cheap phone" there is?
Does something like this even exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

s.aliexpress.com/BZFRJFBz
amazon.com/Honor-6X-Unlocked-Smartphone-Gray/dp/B01MRZFBBH/ref=sr_1_1?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1503026391&sr=1-1&keywords=honor 6x
walmart.com/c/kp/flip-phones
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For me it's the iPhone 6. It's powerful and cheap.

>iPhone 6
Getting to pricey there
Im talking about something that would be even cheap for a normalfag

Check the installgentoo wiki, or look in the

s.aliexpress.com/BZFRJFBz

Redmi 4X

Xiaomi has this shit on lockdown.

normalfags don't mind spending a lot on their phone because it's the only device they really need for the most part and it doubles as a status symbol which is an even more important reason for a normalfag to spend a lot on it

of course most of them don't buy their phone unlocked they just finance it for 2 years on some shitty normie plan (IT WAS """"FREE""""!!!)

$200 unlocked:
amazon.com/Honor-6X-Unlocked-Smartphone-Gray/dp/B01MRZFBBH/ref=sr_1_1?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1503026391&sr=1-1&keywords=honor 6x

this
I have the Note 4X and I'm not planning on replacing it for a few years. Beautiful phone.

>status symbol
which shithole are you from my man?

BlackBerry Q10

I have too but. srsly?
Shit camera. small call volume.
cheap sound jack. shit sound.

>financed
>"""FREE"""
lrn2biz

Check the catalog

motorola razr v3

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X

Prepaid iPhone SE new for $150?

For me, it is the McChicken.

Link or gtfo rich boy.

Just got a Moto G 5 plus last week since my Galaxy Note 4 crapped out after 3 years. Pretty happy with it and all the phone nerds call it the budget king. 1080x1920, unlocked, effectively stock Android 7, SD card slot. As cheap as $180 with Amazon ads to $300 for the ad-less 4GB ram version.

>guess I'm a shill now, thanks OP

slickdeals

flip voda but the female cops take offense and pretend you're a drug dealer. Use a home phone or use that one from home. Samsung Tab for internet and you're free from Intel. Otherwise join a gang. I got nothing. They're all going to confuse the shits out of you with regard to me.

-Hungry

>View-Master VR slot

>go to Kimovil.com
>put in your max budget
>pick one that has the best bang for buck
>order from links on right
Ezpz

Nokia 230/3310 (2017)

That's why it's cheap.

Sony Xperia Z3+ is pretty cheap these days. It has official Nougat support and is a knock out.

shit album, mate

Buy an iPhone if you're a poorfag.

would unironically buy

America the great.

My LG flipphone cost $25 to own outright.

Oukitel BL5000 seems to be a good phone. $150 and you get a FHD screen and 4GB of RAM

Not owning one

LG flip phones you can get at dollar stores for $20 and fill with cheap refill cards off of ebay.

Few notes about them
>the camera is decent enough to take photos of things you want to look up on ebay later
>build quality is excellent
>you can use bluestacks on your PC for apps if you really need that functionality

G5 plus

3 or 4gb on a xiaomi 4x?
How do I pronounce that chinkshit?

I thought apple products are for richfag?

Jiao-mi or Shi-a-o-mi depending on your preference user

I bought myself a Wiko Jerry for 75 euro. I don't play games, I only browse the internet, use clover and sometimes use the youtube app. Can be a hassle since the screen is 480p but is good for my mobile data use.
Good battery life too

The prices are going down.

walmart.com/c/kp/flip-phones

Blackberry Q10
This guy gets it

Show-me.

>170$
And what's wrong with the headphone jack? Sounds amazing to me with the original Mi earphones.

How cheap are we talking? The Moto E4 Plus is cheap as fuck and has insane battery life.