High end of low end smart phones

I got the Moto G4 Play for $150 did I just fuck up?

Other urls found in this thread:

gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=8104&idPhone2=8665
s.aliexpress.com/RjaUVzUz
youtu.be/GK_k4--nFZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You completely fucked up by purchasing a damn Snapdragon 410 phone for $150.

You could've gotten a Moto E 4th gen that has a fingerprint reader, snapdragon 427, 2gb of ram and Nougat for $40 prepaid from Verizon, then unlocked it with a $2 code on eBay like a normal poorfag Sup Forumsuy

gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=8104&idPhone2=8665
You tell me

Lol I got a moto g4 plus 64gb for that much from an eBay auction

LETV LeEco Le S3 X622 4G 5.5" FHD Fingerprint Smartphone MTK6797 Deca Core Android 6.0 Cellphone 3GB 32GB 16MP OTG Mobile Phone
s.aliexpress.com/RjaUVzUz
(from AliExpress Android)

>mediatek
>chinkphone
>aliexpress
>Le Tv Le Eco Le Le LE LE LE
>no american bands

Stop posting

>Mediatek
Shits on everything else at that price point

>Chinkphones
Are you trying to imply that phones are made anywhere else?

>AliExpress
Your point being..?

>Le Le Le
Are you having a stroke? Should I call the ambulance?

>No American bands
youtu.be/GK_k4--nFZE

Why are you even on a technology board when you're so tech illiterate?

OP here, I agree. Amazon had it for $99 with "lockscreen ads and notifications" WTF? Without the ads it was $150 also but I just went to Best Buy and got it in an hour. It had to work with T Mobile so it should be fine.

Just buy a dumbphone, you dumb fuck.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X (Black) is $135 and it's at least 1,5x better so yes.

Only real gripes with it are

>No SD slot
Fine if you can live with 32GB or cloud storage

>No 3.5mm port
It's got amazing sound quality over type c I've heard though so it might be worth it.

For the price you can't really do better, even if you get a Redmi or other chinkphone you'll be stuck with a Snapdragon 430/425 or mt6750/6755 at best.

The Helio X20 should even be capable of PSP emulation if you're looking to give shit like that a shot.

The phone I got has both a memory card slot and a headphone jack. I looked into the Xiaomi Redmi but it was hard to find and I didn't think it would work with T Mobile.

Redmi phones do work but you'll get spotty 4g support.

>Shits on everything else at that price point
But most importantly, shit it's self. Like after a month of regular use.

I have one but Firefox with ublock is painfully slow, I might upgrade because of this.

My last phone had an mt6753, my sister's phone is using an mt6737t, current one is using a Snapdragon 820.

To be completely honest I'm not noticing any differences in day to day use like clover, web browsing, video playback, and general use performance. Only in high demanding applications like PPSSPP or asphalt 8.

The majority of people would be just as well off with an mt6737 or SD430.

You clearly haven't used a Mediatek device in a long time.

ZTE Blade Spark

13MP camera
5.5in 720 x 1280 display
fingerprint sensor
Android 7.1
Adreno 308
2gb RAM
Snapdragon 425
Quad Core 64bit 1400Mhz processor
3140mAh battery with USB-C charger port
Bluetooth 4.2

all for $99 feels like a fucking steal

>adreno 308
>no vulkan

snapdragon 425 and the weak graffix are pretty much the only downsides to this thing; aside from the average screen resolution

Otherwise, the camera, fingerprint sensor, Android 7.1, the processor and USB-C are more than enough to justify 99 bucks

The Moto G5+ 2/32 is only like $240 plus you can get the 10% student discount. The 4/64, which I have, is only $270 with the discount. Yes, you fucked up. I'd return it and fork over the extra $100 or so. It's performs well and is still about half the price of the cheapest flagship on the market.

2GHz 8-core Snapdragon 625, 4GB or RAM obviously, 64GB of onboard storage plus up to a 256GB microSD, 1080x1920 display, 13MP rear camera, 8MP front (I don't know how the quality compares to other flagships but it's a massive upgrade on my 1st gen Moto G's piss poor excuse for a camera), ~4000mAh battery which isn't the best but not terrible, not replaceable unfortunately but that's standard these days.

Coming off my Moto G 1st gen this was such a big upgrade. No idea how it compares to the G4 but I will attest that it's a great phone and it's worth spending the extra money. Even at $300 it's good value.

I fucked up some of those specs, it's actually 12MP and 5MP on the cameras respectively and 3000mAh on the battery.

What is the best cheapish phone that has lineageos support?

Nah, you're fine.
I use it for my backup phone.
Put lineageos, root, and greenify on there and you'll have better battery life than you've ever had in any other Smartphone.
It can also do basically everything, I remember playing a lot of hearthstone on it, which was quite laggy but not unplayable.

Moto G4 Play

Could've got the sd820 zuk z2 for the same price. Instead you get 1/4 peformance sd410.

Yeah.

You could get the normal Moto G4 for that price which is definitely better. Or a Redmi Note 4 or something like that.

You stink of Reddit

Thanks this is an interesting reply. I'm far from a student, I'm a dad and have to supply 4 phones to the eff double a am.