Android fags will defend this

>android fags will defend this

get out

Looks like a pretty good deal. Do you need carpet or something?

I don't have this problem.

What a strange looking Phong

kek

What kind of bullshit have you installed

Why would I defend that? Fuck advertisements and all the related spyware that enables it.

I cant say I've ever seen ads on my homescreen ,did you turn those on yourself, user-kun?

just showed up today, no idea how or why.

Literally the only Android device I've seen with ads is the Kindle

Doesn't happen on my Android.

Bullshit, it doesn't just show up without you causing it in some way. Unless you have an Amazon device, they are riddle with ads.

You have probably downloaded some "free" lockscreen which comes with ads.

last thing I installed was a clover 1.2.11 apk over a year ago. there's no way I had malware that remained dormant for over a year. My phone did an update, I went to charge it, and walla like magic this showed up.

click the 3-dot menu and click disable you faggot
this is what you get for installing trashy apps
it's fucking genius, the amount of adclick scams you're allowed to pull off without being labeled malware.

slidejoy
locket

don't even try and pretend that's your phone

>My phone did an update, I went to charge it, and walla like magic this showed up.
So you do have an idea why. It updated. Nothing else you claim could do it.

So uninstall your shitty lockscreen and see if you still get ads. Probably not. That's how they work if they aren't paid versions, some start showing ads only after some time so you would already be used to them and don't bother to change. If it's not open source/premium version/made by you personally it's going to have ads. This goes for every app.

Maybe he has an Android device, they're pretty much designed to be advertising boxes for mothergoogle.

That's not a stock lock screen for that device.

Then root your shit, install SuperSU, install AdAway, and enjoy life.
Any app doesn't run with root isn't an app worth running.

OP, it installs with all ES apps now.
EsFileExplorer is literally botnet shit now. Remove it and any other ES* apps and you should be alright again.

Not a stock lock screen, I've seen this before, Uninstaller whatever theme you have on that.

Some companies, like Samsung and Motorola, started selling their phones "cheaper" by including ads and a locked bootloader. So you save 100 $ and then with ads in your lockscreen forever.
Reviewers and Android cheerleaders of course agreed with this and actually praised Motorola; so expect more companies doing the same shit in the near future.

>tfw still have ES 4.0 and specifically set it to never update

That's some damn high price for putting down Woodstep, especially at how easy it is and how it can be done by youself.

stop installinh shit tier unlock screens

>walla
kys illiterate scum

>this
What exactly? Your stupidity?

Well if people want ads they should be able to install them

What is the problem?

Pleb phone!

>walla

ES Apps, and "Flashlight" apps both do this, OP.

They call it "Smart Charging", where in reality they just datamine and serve you ads on the lock screen.

Surpax Inc. does this.

You got malware on your phone?
How?

Judging by the icons, I guess it's some shitty 'battery optimization' app or a free 'anti-virus' (the small shield on the right side)

You actually went out of your way and got ads. Congratulations.

>2017
>android still gives users this much customization out of the box without rooting

It's either
1) you installed some shitty "phone cleaner". Android does that on its own

2)you sideloaded a malware and now you're rooted. Good job OP you win

Fx file browser is the only good browser. Save for the shitty gestures.

> you installed some shitty "phone cleaner"
> Android does that on its own
Wha?

>He didn't change to Amaze

>all these lagdroid shills defending this

Amaze is a buggy piece of shit

>third party lockscreen
>ads
Your fault fag

I like Ads.

What the fuck is this ?

>don't worry guys I'm a tech illiterate on a technology board

B E Z E L S
E
Z
E
L
S

>acting like nobody here uses an android phone
10/10 made all of us reply

>having to worry about getting ads on your lockscreen

>walla
I thought this was /ck/-exclusive meme
10/10 OP

I got something like this, it was an update to some pre-installed garbage on my Note 4. Peel I think

You installed it.

>he didn't pirate es pro, which is just like the good ol' es
It doesn't even create any weird Chinese folders like the free version does.

>not using FOSS
>not pirating paid apps
What a dumbass you are, user

>Samsung
You like to learn the hard way I see.

>installing bloatware on your phone
>complaining

They don't riddle the phone with ads, dumb fucks who install shady lockscreens are.

I don't defend apps made by chinks in China.

If you used Kingo Root, this installs adware, plus some shit like DU Battery or similar. I would bet that you had DU Battery Saver and got 'infected'

Isn't there a version of a Moto phone with ads from Amazon? Did he buy the absolute poverty model?

Jesus. Where did you did up that fossil?

I wonder if he's a crossposter

This isn't lineageOS

I can tell you what happened

Samsung puts bloatware that hijacks your fucking lockscreen, I have a remote app that was installed by default on touchjizz and it just pops up ads in my lockscreen and my screen whenever now. I really need to install lineage.

Samsung makes the highest quality phones now and nobody is making you use the touchjizz launcher

Nobody is defending it. Anyone who makes advertisement should be beheaded. Extreme enough for you?

That looks like that shitty app Battery doctor.

>installing sketchy shit like a flashlight app even though this is a built in feature in Android since Kit Kat

>ignore the built in flashlight
>install super best totally not shady flashlight dog sandrich and noodle app brought to you by Chink Chong Ding Dong King Kong Software
>list of permissions longer than Mandingo's member
>grant permissions
>hurrr my phone brok fore no reason Android not bae Apple bae famalabama
>mfw

>be android user
>phoen is getting slower
>fuckign android is so shit compared to ios
>i need my instagram/facebook/messenger/twitter apps running in the background so i can respond instantly to my 30 unread messages every minute
>battery is shit, my brother's iphone 69 is 10x better
>get clean master to get rid of lag
>now all apps load slower when using ram killer
>phone is getting hotter
>no matter how many times i clean the ram it's still slow
>wtf android sukz

The Apple iPhone 7 Plus doesn't have this problem.

>Install app that puts ads on your lock screen
>Blame Android

I've never had a single ad on the lock screen of any Android device. Maybe you should make better choices with what you install.

Maybe said apps should never make it to the store

Didn't your fucking retarded brain realized that I was mocking the dumb android users who install snake oil apps?

this is true, got 4 gib android with insta, messenger, twatter, WhatsApp and telegram. My phone lag as fuck sometimes.

Found the worthless shitskin.

thinly veiled advertisement thread

>triggered