When is Sup Forums going to be banned from Cloudfare...

When is Sup Forums going to be banned from Cloudfare, its domain name transfered to Google and Hiroyuki declared persona non grata in the US?

id give it a few months

How do we accelerate the process?

>>>/global/rules/1
>No racism and hate speech
If Sup Forums mods ACTUALLY preserve the rule, Sup Forums is safe
Otherwise it'll get removed, which I don't mind

Please delete Sup Forums and cripplechan cloudfare

Please shut down Sup Forums forever.

Please b& everybody for a week.

theirs no racism on the chins

Just delete Sup Forums and everything will be fine.

Why would Cuckflare kick the chin? Chin is paying Enterprise plan, Cuckflare would lose a lot of moneyz

This

>muh Sup Forums boogeyman
Its the userbase you bumdass. Besides Sup Forums there are countless kinds of shitposters on this site.

..and nothing of value was lost.

If you removed people that used /qa/ and shitpost on Sup Forums you'd clean the site in 30 minutes

just go back to and everything will be fine.

>When
Survived 2016, so potentially never.

Believe it or not, but most people here don't give a shit about Sup Forums.

Fuck off. Pol may be cancer, but at least keeps those LARPing faggots in their containment board. I don't want them scattered all over the place.

Deleting 4chinz is like sticking your dick in a hornet nest. Not gonna happen.

>on their containment board

lol wut? unless the containment board is "every board of at least medium popularity" you're either stupid or lying

Spotted the redditor.

being critical of the jews has been a Sup Forums thing for longer than Sup Forums
even /guro/ knew of the jew
back to the r*ddits nigger

This is every board though.

This companies don't realize that you cant delete people from the internet, by doing so you are creating the next generation of jews.
We will be the silent manipulative underground group thx to SJW and consequently rich to.

You don't believe me? just look around the other networks that are censored, every then or so you will see meme culture slip and when it does i can tell you for sure that they are right aligned.

Every time they block us from a platform we will develop a new strategy to bypass their censorship and this will make us smarter and smarter to the point that we will like it.

>breaking containment

no
nuuuuu!